Bit Of A Yarn

Just got this pm on Racecafe

pete

"Pete I see you have been a member here for a long time. Please decide if you wish to continue here or join with my former admin...he has been or someone he knows has been contacting my  members and I will be taking the appropriate action against him and anyone associated with stealing my data...you are free to leave here and I wish you well...but will be sad to see that happen. But I can not allow someone to simply copy and steal what it has taken years to build up...I am sure you understand.

We have put many thousands of dollars in comps and expenses running the site for the past years for you and many others to enter and enjoy...but as I say its your choice to do as you feel is best for you...leigh"

Needless to say I'm out of there. Unfortunately had to withdraw from pj's comp so pretty gutted but no one is dictating to me where I post.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, pete said:

"Pete I see you have been a member here for a long time. Please decide if you wish to continue here or join with my former admin...he has been or someone he knows has been contacting my  members and I will be taking the appropriate action against him and anyone associated with stealing my data...you are free to leave here and I wish you well...but will be sad to see that happen. But I can not allow someone to simply copy and steal what it has taken years to build up...I am sure you understand.

We have put many thousands of dollars in comps and expenses running the site for the past years for you and many others to enter and enjoy...but as I say its your choice to do as you feel is best for you...leigh"

Needless to say I'm out of there. Unfortunately had to withdraw from pj's comp so pretty gutted but no one is dictating to me where I post.

so is Racecafe my way or the highway? so no one can be a member of both?

Also somehow got this sent to me.

'Steve, they sent you a PM from Hesi and you joined their site..which is totally fine... but if you wish to join there then I am not prepared to keep letting you join in the comps here as I fund this site free of charge. I am sure you understand, it has taken me many years to build up the site and I will not lie down and let people just steal it away. But I am totally fine if you feel you want to join there, you can still post here if you wish but will be unable to take part in any comps that have prizes attached.'

Pete, I like your decision, this is just another way that Shitcafe is trying up control everybody. 

For gods sake, most on here he didn’t want posting anyway? I think he has been surprised just how much support the Chief actually has, which is shown with the amount of members that have joined. 

Only got yourself to blame scoobs, everyone except yourself knew that getting into bed with ya mate, was gonna cost you in the long term. People were just over how they got treated, now they have another option. Sorry, but that’s how it is. I am sure members here will keep on increasing, 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Didn’t have much to do with PJ, but seemed a nice guy. But shows that certain people will do what they want, to whoever at all costs.

lets hope he transfers over as well. I have facebooked him to ask his intentions

52 minutes ago, pete said:

Apparently I can still post but can't enter any of their poxy comps. I'm over it.

Your Lucky (or perhaps not!) I cannot even post, absolutely no idea why.

If it is because I registered here I find that unbelievably petty and ultimately detrimental to RC, which I must say I have enjoyed for many years, never been a prolific poster but love PJ's Super Comp' and Jason's Punters Club.

• Like 1

Well it would appear that he sent me a pm intended for you. See above.

You're absolutely right completely petty.

It's like BP sending me a letter banning me from using their pumps because I filled up at Caltex.

Hope the site dies now, he deserves it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pete said:

Well it would appear that he sent me a pm intended for you. See above.

You're absolutely right completely petty.

It's like BP sending me a letter banning me from using their pumps because I filled up at Caltex.

Hope the site dies now, he deserves it.

Yes that does appear to be the case.

1 hour ago, pete said:

Also somehow got this sent to me.

'Steve, they sent you a PM from Hesi and you joined their site..which is totally fine... but if you wish to join there then I am not prepared to keep letting you join in the comps here as I fund this site free of charge. I am sure you understand, it has taken me many years to build up the site and I will not lie down and let people just steal it away. But I am totally fine if you feel you want to join there, you can still post here if you wish but will be unable to take part in any comps that have prizes attached.'

First line is concerning, I always understood a PM was just that, a Personal Message only able to be viewed by the people involved?

• Like 1

That’s very disappointing for everyone in PJs comps. It was one area that everyone kept to themselves, never a hint of trouble, so very sad he has done it. 

But not surprising, he has a very nasty streak in him. See reply a while back, asking him why I was being monitored. I nearly fell over with his response, I quit a few days after, enough is enough. 

5A9BF35D-B0A1-462E-AC1E-825EA09CABD3.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Portfolio said:

That’s very disappointing for everyone in PJs comps. It was one area that everyone kept to themselves, never a hint of trouble, so very sad he has done it. 

But not surprising, he has a very nasty streak in him. See reply a while back, asking him why I was being monitored. I nearly fell over with his response, I quit a few days after, enough is enough. 

5A9BF35D-B0A1-462E-AC1E-825EA09CABD3.jpeg

Bloody hell, just gets worse. How terrible Porty, how dare you disagree with him, with a like! You should be ashamed of yourself ??