Bit Of A Yarn

Just got this pm on Racecafe

pete

I wouldn't have thought people supposedly infringing software copyright would not be subjected to people in suits knocking on doors:D

I took the comment to be a little bit more sinister.

I think you mentioned at some stage the need to stay well clear of a copycat name like Racetalk, Racebuffet etc, hence the reason for something totally different like Bit of a Yarn.

Anyway, you're stuck with it now:)

Guest Whyisit
20 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Is that true Wysisit?  Are you saying the legislation refers to drinking at the premises or was the prize only to be devoured on the premises ?.

The latter  TC

He hardly ever paid out, thats not to say his hospitality wasn't enjoyed on occasions, but most of his comps were merely promotions and unless you lived in Auckland you wouldn't see a brass razoo. 

But all this chatter about the other site and how bad or ugly people are, is getting  boring.

My guess is the next person who brings up the liqour law issue again is actually working for the other site  ;) 

lol      wow is all i can say i though liegh was a  nut bar  but  gosh this really   takes the cake fully behind you   ,  with your choice  pete your done a shitload  for that site  i won't be back   as i know how hard you  work 

anyone     that associates  them self  with  that company that   is  put  on  that site when liegh started needs there head read 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, Yankiwi said:

Scooby must be even more angry with me.

image.thumb.png.985c06e891bee179b29948f129e6d431.png

Well watch very closely Scooby, as I know ways around your IP ban, if I someday decide that I give a stuff about what might be on your forum in distress. ?

Easily made it past your Ban Scooby....

I found nothing too noteworthy.

However, I see no need to thank your sheep for sticking around while you cleaned out the troublemakers. I suppose somehow a statement as such might make you feel a bit better about yourself.

Just a reminder, I cleaned myself from your site a bit over two years ago, completely by MY choice.

The Admin here seems to be quite happy with my "trouble making". They understand it's good for their page hit count.

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Haha 1

Im pleased to be able to join a Racing chatsite among people who appear civilised and intelligent.  I left that other Cafe one after receiving a threatening PM from Mr Molloy containing the most foul and abusive language imaginable.  It wasnt until I eventually laid eyes on the pathetic little man and learnt he was the most hated and irrelevant person in NZ Racing that I felt a bit better.

I hope he is banned from this site and look forward to being part of it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Im pleased to be able to join a Racing chatsite among people who appear civilised and intelligent.  I left that other Cafe one after receiving a threatening PM from Mr Molloy containing the most foul and abusive language imaginable.  It wasnt until I eventually laid eyes on the pathetic little man and learnt he was the most hated and irrelevant person in NZ Racing that I felt a bit better.

I hope he is banned from this site and look forward to being part of it.

Well done Ashley, people shouldn't have to put up with shit like that, I'm glad to say this is a very civilised site and the owner is not overbearing and controlling like the other, plus he doesn't have a sawn off mate that can say anything nasty and derogatory to anyone and get away with it!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well done Ashley, people shouldn't have to put up with shit like that, I'm glad to say this is a very civilised site and the owner is not overbearing and controlling like the other, plus he doesn't have a sawn off mate that can say anything nasty and derogatory to anyone and get away with it!!!!

I've never had a sawn off mate.  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

I've never had a sawn off mate.  ?

Oh yeah, you need a sawn off mate, Dr evil had mini me, Mussolini had a little spaghetti guy, all the big knobs have one.....so long as they say they have been big achievers in racing (but you've never heard of them) and they call everyone every c..t under the sun, then that's your man!!!!?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Thank you FU (that wasnt an insult!) .   Yes it was rather unsettling to receive a message from the heinous little man calling me a f***ing lowlife c**t and that with one phone call he could find out who I was and then where I lived.   All because I posted something in defence of a decent person I know well who he viciously abused on that other septic tank of a website.    

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Thank you FU (that wasnt an insult!) .   Yes it was rather unsettling to receive a message from the heinous little man calling me a f***ing lowlife c**t and that with one phone call he could find out who I was and then where I lived.   All because I posted something in defence of a decent person I know well who he viciously abused on that other septic tank of a website.    

That's totally out of order, obviously he has anger management issues related to his dwarfism!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

That's totally out of order, obviously he has anger management issues related to his dwarfism!!

on another note his horse is in today meeting a weaker lot than its last 2 runs

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...