Bit Of A Yarn

U may cullect

53 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Let's hope Mr kilkelly wins a few good races with his 5yo gelding 

Yes , it all depends on the type of treatment if as Jonnylong states he has bowed a tendon twice. Stem cell treatment is probably the best as it let's some degree of elasticity remain . The healing time is long either way and we will probably see his races spread out as not to pressure the tendon regularily. 

What could he have already achieved had he been sound, so my  hope is that we see more of him. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I can't listen to Mick

it is just the same old same old. Different day same comments.

Both him and O'Connor are drones. Same for Mark Purdon when he speaks.

I would rather listen to the combo of Teaz and Davey McDonald as they are natural and are not scripted. I say that seriously too. Those two with the Whale would be great.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

it is just the same old same old. Different day same comments.

Both him and O'Connor are drones. Same for Mark Purdon when he speaks.

I would rather listen to the combo of Teaz and Davey McDonald as they are natural and are not scripted. I say that seriously too. Those two with the Whale would be great.

good to listen too matt cross and counter punch 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, hunterthepunter said:

old mick and greg been around to long

They should bring in others when in Auckland or Chch to bounce off so they don't get stale.

They should have CP or Matt in on big nights to create variety and take the attention off them.....oh, maybe that is the issue lol

oops...I missed the Taylor Mile! Who won? Which stable? Who ran second? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest CrossCodes

Another emphatic win today, this horse just seems to ooze stamina, can work early, run a fast clip and just keep on going.

Great to see a southern horse trained and driven by relative lesser lights having the real goods to take on the very best, haven’t seen a horse this exciting in a while.

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

Another emphatic win today, this horse just seems to ooze stamina, can work early, run a fast clip and just keep on going.

Great to see a southern horse trained and driven by relative lesser lights having the real goods to take on the very best, haven’t seen a horse this exciting in a while.

And a 5yo as well that's had problems, great story, would love to see him go a long way

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Just watched it. Kinda gives one goosebumps. Wow.

Indeed.

Tis exciting and not the usual scripted 2 and 3-year-old superstar stuff that we get every single year that has become so mundane.

I haven't' been so excited since.....Happy Sunrise marched through the grades...?

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1