Bit Of A Yarn

True Story- Racecafe

Newmarket

If anyone wants a laugh, have a look at True Story thread. 

P4P and Chris Horse Stopper at their best. Threats, posts moderated, pictures of people eating seafood, lies about people, running distance bragging, P4P giving advice on business dealings, another dude asking him to front!!

Poor old Scoobs, trying to calm things down, mind you its probably the best entertaining thread i have seen recently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Chris blows his own trumpet too much for my liking. That's a shame, because I used to get on with him.

As for Leo... he also blows his trumpet and seemingly thinks paying "models" to hang around him and get photo ops is a true representation of his current life standard.

I am pleased, however, to see Headquarters not sinking into the ground - much like his other restaurants. In saying that, if you pay the rent for that location, you could sell kebabs and make a killing.

• Haha 1

On 26/04/2019 at 5:43 AM, SLB2.0 said:

Chris blows his own trumpet too much for my liking. That's a shame, because I used to get on with him.

As for Leo... he also blows his trumpet and seemingly thinks paying "models" to hang around him and get photo ops is a true representation of his current life standard.

I am pleased, however, to see Headquarters not sinking into the ground - much like his other restaurants. In saying that, if you pay the rent for that location, you could sell kebabs and make a killing.

headquarters been there twice first time average second time i was shouted still average thread a little bit funny    but it just gives the tosser leo a chance to enlarge his ego

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

A lot of folks gonna need counselling from reading that shite, although I have to admit to having a laugh at it all.

Not sure why I was emailed this photo but I feel compelled to post it, in the interests of all concerned.

I am told it is of CT in the rest rooms at HQ

You be the judge, but I would caution against eating or drinking before taking a peek.

image.jpg

Edited by The Diceman's Been
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Diceman's Been said:

A lot of folks gonna need counselling from reading that shite, although I have to admit to having a laugh at it all.

Not sure why I was emailed this photo but I feel compelled to post it, in the interests of all concerned.

You be the judge, but I would caution against eating or drinking before taking a peek.

image.jpg

You sure that is CT? If it is, must have been 15 years ago

5 hours ago, The Diceman's Been said:

image.jpg

Like a good Boy Scout , always at the ready , hoping that Tommy Lee might be the next through the door ...

• Haha 2

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, Chief Stipe said:

Where do you get nugget for red shoes?

The vile little cretin should click his ruby slippers together and say "theres no place like home"  And hopefully "home" is in some place like Syria under a rock.

• Haha 1

well, gentlemen, it's quite sad that a thread about another site's appalling (but entertaining) thread is the biggest dose of excitement tonite in the racing world. I have to admit I have trawled thru the pages and pages of posts and larfed my Mustelid head off over some of the comments - and CT's mind-boggling narcissism, vanity and name-dropping is worthy of a short self-published novel  ...

but really..must we descend on this site to discussion of another site's LCD )Lowest Common Denominator) garbage??

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2

I can't think of anything exciting that has happened in NZ racing over the weekend so far. 

Possibly the HOT rumour of a  stipe's affair with a trainer's wife could fit the bill, but in the meantime, as usual, there is fark all to get excited about.

Hopefully the anticipated Kiwi success in Brisbane, starting next weekend, will get us fizzing at the bung ...........but don't hold your breath.

50 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

This picture will bring CT and Leo together, they look a great couple. 

I see Scoobs giving CT stick for posting as somebody else? ?

Scoobs must have short memory, he was once ABCDEF. ???

4ED23D9F-3B58-4FC5-A072-AD2505D74522.jpeg

E810AE00-3ACD-4B69-B079-C82F4EE338DD.jpeg

As we'll as that prick using some people's names and icon, reading people's personal p.ms, Scooby hardly a pillar of the community!!

• Like 1