Bit Of A Yarn

How Will You Respond Scoobs?

Anyone who reads the Internet harmful communication act and is familiar with Molloy's history with racecafe will wonder how he is still posting. When he was taken to court and dealt an almost $200k blow one could surmise there were conditions on his posting. That didn't stop him. He smeared his mates name by posting as him 

OK his HQ venture has been a huge financial success now he can't help himself crowing about it. So much so he looks to have voluntarily paid of old creditors which legally he wasn't bound to. That's good I applaud that, What cannot be applauded is deliberate very hurtful attacks on a member of the wider McKee family. That is illegal behaviour under the act. Trying to portray himself as a victim must be joke of the century.

It would appear Molloy is on purpose making a big scene and giving it to McKenzie as he departs racecafe and poor old scooby still thinks Molloy is god. Crazy.

• Like 2

Not sure about him paying back his creditors - the brewery debt was significant.

His relationship with the McKees is interesting as he isn't a raceday owner of Consensus having given that up to help pay the defamation penalty and legal bills.

The part about him posting under his "mates" account is true and not many people know that.

You are correct. He has had a vendetta against me for 10+ years.

What I did to deserve his attention - I have no idea. Considering he's "friends" with my uncle, it's even stranger.

I fully understand his behavour is illegal. He tried to slander my name when I worked for The Informant, to the point where the bosses and myself had to have a meeting about it.

He has since, out of nowhere, decided to attack me again. Some 9 or so years after my last post on Race Cafe, which was actually made by Leo himself. He continues to make comments towards me, despite me having moved on.

I don't fully understand his motive. I wouldn't assume it's jealously. I don't run a successful Auckland bar, I am, however, successful in my field.

All I can think of is that he's got a mental problem. Depression, anxiety - or something like that. His life could be perfect, but he wants to make it as tough as possible. He thrives off it. He doesn't feel alive without it, much like an alcoholic with drink or an addicted punter with gambling.

I'm at a loss as to what to do about him. I tried to engage on Race Cafe and make him explain his quote "He lied about his current employment situation" but he didn't reply to that. 

This is the same guy who, just hours after my Granddad died, had the nerve to ask my mum and aunty if they wanted some horse racing tips, whilst enjoying an uninvited breakfast at my nana's house.

There's not much you can say about him. He knows what he is and unfortunately he's proud of it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

Sure, but when he attacks you - and then both Leo and the owner of the website attack you for not defending yourself, what can you do?

Exactly. Most posters are perfectly able to take on Molloy themselves but are prevented as its a one sided game. And yes it is a game to Leo he has admitted it himself. Molloy in the hospitality business has followed the principle make one group feel exclusive by demonizing another group.  The first group can't see anything wrong , couldn't care or enjoy the entertainment. 

The tactics employed by Molloy are oh so predictable. e.g. make out you know a person and divulge slightly true mostly untrue stuff so that the majority actually believes him. In my case I had a perfectly normal 2 minute meeting and from that he makes out he meets me everytime at the races.

There are positives about Leo. Some things others can learn from like hiding assets in trusts or how to use ones family to punt on a venture.

Lets be clear there are millions of successful business people why would anyone be jealous or whatever about one in particular its all in the strange mind of Leo.

The types of slander or defamation employed by Molloy in your case is also familiar. Make out you are getting information from one party so the victim may think someone other than Leo is causing the trouble.

Mumble .... the person who should be starving the oxygen is the Racecafe moderator who is too weak to follow the rules with Molloy.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, mumbles said:

The hatred (not mine) for Mr Molloy appears to be a bottomless pit.

Would it not be better to starve him of oxygen,or is he secretly held in high regard by some of the posters,so much so that he dominates their thoughts.

Mumbles, 

How are you connected to leo or scoobs? Seems you stick up for Leo, not sure why? 

Starve of oxygen? We have heard that phrase from them on many occasions? Which one are you? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mumbles said:

The hatred (not mine) for Mr Molloy appears to be a bottomless pit.

Would it not be better to starve him of oxygen,or is he secretly held in high regard by some of the posters,so much so that he dominates their thoughts.

Thats the way i am reading it as well. Obsession 101

Greg

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Mumbles, 

How are you connected to leo or scoobs? Seems you stick up for Leo, not sure why? 

Starve of oxygen? We have heard that phrase from them on many occasions? Which one are you? 

I can assure you that there is no connection what so ever.Just an interested bystander who passes comments on a lot of subjects,of which i am no expert on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

You are correct. He has had a vendetta against me for 10+ years.

What I did to deserve his attention - I have no idea. Considering he's "friends" with my uncle, it's even stranger.

I fully understand his behavour is illegal. He tried to slander my name when I worked for The Informant, to the point where the bosses and myself had to have a meeting about it.

He has since, out of nowhere, decided to attack me again. Some 9 or so years after my last post on Race Cafe, which was actually made by Leo himself. He continues to make comments towards me, despite me having moved on.

I don't fully understand his motive. I wouldn't assume it's jealously. I don't run a successful Auckland bar, I am, however, successful in my field.

All I can think of is that he's got a mental problem. Depression, anxiety - or something like that. His life could be perfect, but he wants to make it as tough as possible. He thrives off it. He doesn't feel alive without it, much like an alcoholic with drink or an addicted punter with gambling.

I'm at a loss as to what to do about him. I tried to engage on Race Cafe and make him explain his quote "He lied about his current employment situation" but he didn't reply to that. 

This is the same guy who, just hours after my Granddad died, had the nerve to ask my mum and aunty if they wanted some horse racing tips, whilst enjoying an uninvited breakfast at my nana's house.

There's not much you can say about him. He knows what he is and unfortunately he's proud of it.

What are you doing now that The Informant is no longer? 

I was with The Informant around 8 years ago. I've been working in the online gambling affiliate industry since, as an owner, writer and tipster.

There's no money in journalism. Plenty to be made from bookies, however.