Bit Of A Yarn

Wow, Where Is Everyone??

The Chief posted last on The Harness site over 28 hours ago, before that it was a day between posts? Looks like its fucked, just look at early posts, some really good posters that have now gone?

Oh well, good while it lasted. Luckily Gallops section still has Thomass talking to himself! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

The Chief posted last on The Harness site over 28 hours ago, before that it was a day between posts? Looks like its fucked, just look at early posts, some really good posters that have now gone?

Oh well, good while it lasted. Luckily Gallops section still has Thomass talking to himself! 

winter blues????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

I am busy. Haven't even had time to watch any races.  I am not overly happy with that but such is life. 

Next thing I will be backing an All Star horse just to remember what it is like to have a winner.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Do you have anything to post? What is happening in the harness world?

ATC still alive? Maybe they can do a Folau and start a fundraising page to save themselves.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Seems to get busy thurs-sunday

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Spare a thought for the industry workers.  They have their horse teams in now working hard in miserable conditions to be ready for spring racing.

National and Louisson Handicaps early targets for the pacers and Christchurch and Winter Handicaps for the trotters.

15 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

National and Louisson Handicaps early targets for the pacers and Christchurch and Winter Handicaps for the trotters.

Like that profile photo, brings back memories, when I had a school test and the question was, who was the first man on the moon, my reply was Steve Austin. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Where have you gone?

Are you on the new other site whatever it is called?