Bit Of A Yarn

Raise The White Flag- You have to be kidding?

Brodie

I have been watching Auckland Interdominions tonight!

The AllStars stables horses are just so far better than anyone else’s it isn’t funny.

If you have got a good horse and it isn’t in the Purdon/Rasmussen stable and you get offered good money for it, you might as well sell it if you need the money, as you have no chance of winning the group races.

Another Masterpiece, who was a short priced favourite draws 2 at the gate and gallops out and settled down many lengths off the last horse and out of the race normally.

But the horses from this stable are just not your normal good horses, he catches the field and goes 3 wide for a good distance and then gets up to beat Classic Brigade who ran 4th in the NZ Cup this year.

Unbelievable and yes a phenomenal performance by a very good horse but FFS how do you expect to be able to beat them?????

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 3

they only won the trot final due to shree being a fucking stupid idiot jnr WHO DROVE AGAINST TRAINERS INSTRUCTIONS AND GOT WHAT THE FAMILY TOTALLY DESERVED..leave the horse with barry and get someone who can actually drive to drive it like zac butcher. on top of that i think brad totally fucked up as well and should of went with it 3 wide instead strangling it losing ground and only trotting it out the last 100.i want the all stars to move there operation to usa but they wont as there dont have the balls to do it!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

The AllStars stables horses are just so far better than anyone else’s it isn’t funny.

If you have got a good horse and it isn’t in the Purdon/Rasmussen stable and you get offered good money for it, you might as well sell it if you need the money, as you have no chance of winning the group races.

Another Masterpiece, who was a short priced favourite draws 2 at the gate and gallops out and settled down many lengths off the last horse and out of the race normally.

But the horses from this stable are just not your normal good horses, he catches the field and goes 3 wide for a good distance and then gets up to beat Classic Brigade who ran 4th in the NZ Cup this year.

Unbelievable and yes a phenomenal performance by a very good horse but FFS how do you expect to be able to beat them?????

My good friend Brodie. Why are you surprised at this result? Another Masterpiece is lengths better than anything in this field. The runner-up is a very weak horse, Dunns have improved him, but he is still weak. McGrath previously triained him and he was the same from that stable. Good horse but needs a lot of favours in running because he is not brave like Peter Snell. 

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Your on the money brodster, it has been running like a dog all year and now all of a sudden it can gallop and still win, the money came for it as well.....I was willing on Mach shard in I.d final  nearly!!.....

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

My good friend Brodie. Why are you surprised at this result? Another Masterpiece is lengths better than anything in this field. The runner-up is a very weak horse, Dunns have improved him, but he is still weak. McGrath previously triained him and he was the same from that stable. Good horse but needs a lot of favours in running because he is not brave like Peter Snell. 

It is blatantly ridiculous just how much better the AllStars horses are than horses from every other stable in NZ and Australia.

Emma Stewart didn’t bother sending anything over as she knew it just wasn’t worth the expense, when she can win at home.

How on earth can a horse sit parked the whole way in an Interdominions final and win?.

How can a horse that wouldn’t be in their top 6, gallop out and settle down lengths behind the field and go around and still win?

No other stable in the country has a horse that can perform like this, and horses normally just can’t do this??

Trainers in NZ you are clearly second rate compared to the Blue and Silver and you have got your work cut out to win any Group race in NZ with AllStar horses involved!!

Going to be very hard to attract new owners to get involved when the costs to have a horse trained are now so high and the returns are so poor!

• Like 4

The Box Seat on Wednesday night will be a pukeathon and I won’t be watching it lol.

It is pretty embarrassing for harness racing when one stable is just so dominant and what is the point of Trackside paying 4 people on the panel to predict and tip winners, when the winners all basically pay $1.30 or thereabouts?

Seriously, it appeared that Whale and Micky were a bit perplexed by what had happened tonight dividend wise.

Micky instead turned to tipping out the head to heads rather than tipping out winners.

Bring back racing where you see different owners and trainers with big smiles on their faces, rather than the continuation of the ones we are seeing which is just a blatant turnoff for most people except GooooBoooooyyeeeeeehaaaaa etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Brodie said:

The Box Seat on Wednesday night will be a pukeathon and I won’t be watching it lol.

It is pretty embarrassing for harness racing when one stable is just so dominant and what is the point of Trackside paying 4 people on the panel to predict and tip winners, when the winners all basically pay $1.30 or thereabouts?

Seriously, it appeared that Whale and Micky were a bit perplexed by what had happened tonight dividend wise.

Micky instead turned to tipping out the head to heads rather than tipping out winners.

Bring back racing where you see different owners and trainers with big smiles on their faces, rather than the continuation of the ones we are seeing which is just a blatant turnoff for most people except GooooBoooooyyeeeeeehaaaaa etc etc.

I have to agree, when an idiom final winner pays $1.30 on the tote something is wrong!! It has been hammered most of this season by other stable mates, wins junior ffa on cup day and is suddenly a champion............Auckland cup meeting another snore fest. Christmas has come early for ggoooooo the sniper yeeeahhh the winter and it'll beeeee meee fav the reactors turn in Auckland cup goooooo Elmer Fudd and the dyyyyke on the bike yeeehaa

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Brodie said:

You will get your wish today at Akaroa and Winton.

Greg

9 hours ago, retarded driver said:

they only won the trot final due to shree being a fucking stupid idiot jnr WHO DROVE AGAINST TRAINERS INSTRUCTIONS AND GOT WHAT THE FAMILY TOTALLY DESERVED..leave the horse with barry and get someone who can actually drive to drive it like zac butcher. on top of that i think brad totally fucked up as well and should of went with it 3 wide instead strangling it losing ground and only trotting it out the last 100.i want the all stars to move there operation to usa but they wont as there dont have the balls to do it!!!!!!

You are a fucking idiot thinking Brad strangled Majestic Man. The horse refused to take the lane ,he wanted to come wide which he couldn't if you had of watched, and Brad had a hell of a time getting him to settle. How do I know this you clown, because I part own the horse. He was cruising in the trail, and we know he would have won but for that. Brad copped a 5 day holiday trying to straighten him up and using the whip excessively.Phil Williamson was a very frustrated trainer after that. But that's racing folks.

Brad got done for excessive use,that is more than 10 hits with the whip!

The question is, does  Amalie Rasmussen use the whip more than 10 times in the last 400m, the answer is she used it more than 10 times in the last 200m, but nothing is said!!!!!

Nat doesn’t care, she is a repeat offender as we all know.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

26 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Brad got done for excessive use,that is more than 10 hits with the whip!

The question is, does  Amalie Rasmussen use the whip more than 10 times in the last 400m, the answer is she used it more than 10 times in the last 200m, but nothing is said!!!!!

Nat doesn’t care, she is a repeat offender as we all know.

That's another story Brodie. We move on. The discrepancy in stakes between the Pacers and Trotters Finals was another talking point last night. 

On another note, I spent an hour and a half looking around the Trotting Hall of Fame last night.  Brilliant for anyone who has followed Harness for over 50 yrs like myself and would recommend it wholeheartedly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

heavy rain warning in place for winton area so cat could be amongst the pigeons

will the brodster be the cat that got the cream or will he still be crying into his milk

Was meant to read Natalie rather than Amalie previously lol.

Brodster never cries Ranga!

You never know , with Xmas racing nearly upon us, he may well make a determined effort!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

You never know , with Xmas racing nearly upon us, he may well make a determined effort!

i think you should given there is a little over 1800 days left

get back up on the standardbred horse 

i strongly encourage you

Edited by Rangatira

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Maybe, but you sure do a lot of repetitive moaning at times?

i think repetition is a bit of a hangover from his school days

i must not read the turf digest in class

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Maybe, but you sure do a lot of repetitive moaning at times?

Greg

Don’t disagree JJ!

Firm in my beliefs and when there are injustices, I will clearly continue to push the barrow!

Why should punters be treated differently?

Is my money not as good as the next punters?