Bit Of A Yarn

Waimate Tips

Lilac Star at 10ff and 3.30ff in the big race is worth a go and will probably be more tote. If she can step and get a soft run she might just get the gaps while others tire. She is getting better and better a racehorse.

Line A Love, at 8ff and 2.80, is a local who has gone some cheeky 3rds. It is on its home track and that is bonus because it is a funny shape. Should step and be handy from the get go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Lilac Star at 10ff and 3.30ff in the big race is worth a go and will probably be more tote. If she can step and get a soft run she might just get the gaps while others tire. She is getting better and better a racehorse.

Line A Love, at 8ff and 2.80, is a local who has gone some cheeky 3rds. It is on its home track and that is bonus because it is a funny shape. Should step and be handy from the get go.

Big workout win at Methven last week by Lilac Star too beat Shadow Minister comfortably. 

I think you could do a lot worse than back Sarah O'Reilly all day. She's got a very good book of drives.

• Like 3

Two horses I have been "following closely" are Buckskin (FF 6.50 and FF 2.40) and Bettathanfast (FF 5.50 and FF 2.15). I think you could go quite angry on each of these today. I couldn't buy some items at the supermarket the other day due to the panic buying over the chinese flu, so the money that I saved, will be going on these nags. 

Respective drivers are doing a fine job this season and both horses should give a decent run for your money.

I only hope there is no starter's "assistant" hanging on to Buckskin at the standing start, drawn 1 on the front line. One of my pet hates, but that's a story for another day. 

Go you good things and get up, so I can feed my whanau via a pizza delivery. 

• Like 1

Am pretty keen on Bucksin in his race.Been on him at his last half a dozen starts,he was a victim of a messy race last week,which left him parked,which is definitely not his go.As we have seen in his previous runs he's much better with a sit and one shot at them.Drawn the pole today and hopefully he can get a nice trail or possie up in the running line,and if he's not too far away he can get a well deserved win today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nowornever said:

The shark does not seem to like any of the horses I like today so I reckon I am in with a good chance:ph34r:

BJ Lindenny for a double figure price.

Congrats 7.80 and 2.40 in Oz. thanks for the bully about the shark?

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash

6 hours ago, Nowornever said:

The shark does not seem to like any of the horses I like today so I reckon I am in with a good chance:ph34r:

BJ Lindenny for a double figure price.

It was a well judged drive by K Cameron.  He drove the track well in each of his drives today . Maybe his experience driving on the coast a bit gave him an edge tactically over some of the other drivers today. It certainly was a track where confident drivers got the best results.