Bit Of A Yarn

Anyone worried about poor old Thomaas?

Shall I take him off moderation while we are in isolation?  I would imagine he is doing it hard at the moment?

No RIU and JCA reports to regurgitate and critique!

Blueprint well and truly stuffed - unlikely to be any 3yr old form before Christmas, compressed weights when racing starts in NZ again (very few relevant form lines).

Although I guess there will be a lot of horses with Blinkers on the first time.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

33 minutes ago, Mooncoin said:

Let him  on Chief,you can always put the muzzle back on at any stage! I don't think he needs all that gear on to run straight! Don't want to see Thomo do a Reginald Perrin off Muriwai ?‍♂️ .It may be good for all our mental health.

He isn't actually banned.  Just his posts are moderated.  He doesn't like that so hasn't posted at all.

Moderated means he can post then a moderator reviews and releases the post.

Time delay?  Minimal to zero.

• Like 2

Thomaas had been put on moderation, so he stopped posting altogether. Sounds like the forum needs him more than he needs the forum.

Exactly the same sort of scenario which I left the RC forum over. They couldn't get me back posting over there now even if they were wiling to pay me.

My name isn't Thomaas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get your butt in here Thomas.

People are in lock down. Some robust discussion and humour is required to create some interest.

Can't be on here much at the moment as horse people all over the country are panic buying Lucerne chaff so working my arse off. At least I can get out and about. Some benefits of being involved in a primary industry. :D   

2 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Get your butt in here Thomas.

People are in lock down. Some robust discussion and humour is required to create some interest.

Can't be on here much at the moment as horse people all over the country are panic buying Lucerne chaff so working my arse off. At least I can get out and about. Some benefits of being involved in a primary industry. :D   

How much is lucerne chaff these days ATA? If you can get it that is?