Bit Of A Yarn

BOAY vs RC - the issues

hesi

I've asked Sir Galivant to sub in for Wolfman. 

Sir Galivant was listed in the 54 originally but wasn't able to post on seeding day - will be great to have him back in the comp.  And he gets to start with more points than 28 of us :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Sir Galivant was listed in the 54 originally but wasn't able to post on seeding day - will be great to have him back in the comp.  And he gets to start with more points than 28 of us :)

I’ve decided not to talk myself up this week ?

22 hours ago, N1MUE said:

Sir G has kindly agreed to step in.  Newmarket - change of opponent for you this coming weekend.

Ohoka, you mean well, and I think your a decent bloke. But mate, some were treated very, very poorly by your mates, for a long time. It’s a close bunch of mates now, and your one of them, that’s fine. 

You want petty and vindictive.  I made a harmless comment about one of their comps and was singled out for ridicule by Scooby, Molloy, Insider and Yir Tiz.  I was denied entry to their comps and I had my private messages read and then my private message box deleted.

After the various comps I had run for him and the prize money I had put up on the Tips forum, I would have thought I deserved a bit more loyalty from Scooby.

But, if anyone did challenge him, they were banned, simple as, that’s certainly not a forum is it? Threats, swearing & abuse, well you can call it entertaining, but I don’t. 

I can see why owner would be upset, boay forum tells it like it is, once and for all members had a platform to tell the truth, unlike other site, it would have been pulled immediately, Person banned, and you would keep thinking how good it was! 

if your opinion didn't fit with the "in" group, you were warned, if you complained you were moderated, and so on..but some were allowed to call people every c..t under the sun and were never pulled up about it....

Hypocrites ?  much .....  xD  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Oh well he's back where he wants be, so should be happy now anyway.?

Yep poor guy got fed some lies by Scooby and chose to believe them.  As you say all good now - he's happy where he is and I'm happy over here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Yep poor guy got fed some lies by Scooby and chose to believe them.  As you say all good now - he's happy where he is and I'm happy over here.

Quite right n1mue, for a bunch of "trouble makers" and " bludgers" we seem to be getting along fine without a "Kim jong un" figure to guide us and tell us what to think and say.....even some very smart cookies on here now taking these comps to new levels.... At least everyone has found their happy place!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

that Scooby just a tosser

thing I dont get is that other than coming over to BOAY for a more positive vibe I actually havent done anything to make him so angry , even let him vent to me one night when a close friend of his passed away and everyone was on his arse for stuff, so for him to be so bitter for no good reason is the biggest BS I have ever experienced. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

thing I dont get is that other than coming over to BOAY for a more positive vibe I actually havent done anything to make him so angry , even let him vent to me one night when a close friend of his passed away and everyone was on his arse for stuff, so for him to be so bitter for no good reason is the biggest BS I have ever experienced. 

was same to me I got banned for nothing to just having my say I got banned for

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JasonMc said:

Funny Scooby finds it good for ratings to bring up a new article about me from 2015 to boost his ego and lower my reputation 

It reflects a lot worse on him than it does on you Jason.

Anyway, be thankful for small mercies, I've seen some of the nonsense he directs at the Chief, and it is not pretty

• Like 3

Hey Scoobs, why don't you just join this site, you spend enough time on it, finding out about all the news and goss and how to run interesting comps, that attract lots of people, without having to offer big prizes.

The Chief has a policy of not precluding anyone.

Alternatively you could just sell RC, while it might be worth a dollar or two, before you run it totally into the ground, as you have absolutely very little idea about how to run an internet chat site, even with all your nasty little bag of tricks:)

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, hesi said:

Hey Scoobs, why don't you just join this site, you spend enough time on it, finding out about all the news and goss and how to run interesting comps, that attract lots of people, without having to offer big prizes.

The Chief has a policy of not precluding anyone.

Alternatively you could just sell RC, while it might be worth a dollar or two, before you run it totally into the ground, as you have absolutely very little idea about how to run an internet chat site, even with all your nasty little bag of tricks:)

He is a bit of a cry baby isn't he!!?

• Haha 2

He is a crazy little sod, it must drive him mad to see people posting his gutless posts, his nasty remarks, and overall bizarre actions. I feel a little sorry for him, he needs to seek help, it’s not gonna be easy, but I’m sure there are health professionals that could help. 

Here he is, gonna bag someone else by the look of it. Wonder why is doesn’t google P4P , see what comes up, post a few of his indiscretions!! Oh no, that’s right, yellow belly scared shitless of him. How soft, boo hoo hoo, Scooby do. ?

0F6C3213-8951-4702-8706-CB05B0C9941D.jpeg

F5EA9E06-70BD-448D-AE61-9FE4F9723C5C.jpeg

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

He is a crazy little sod, it must drive him mad to see people posting his gutless posts, his nasty remarks, and overall bizarre actions. I feel a little sorry for him, he needs to seek help, it’s not gonna be easy, but I’m sure there are health professionals that could help. 

Here he is, gonna bag someone else by the look of it. Wonder why is doesn’t google P4P , see what comes up, post a few of his indiscretions!! Oh no, that’s right, yellow belly scared shitless of him. How soft, boo hoo hoo, Scooby do. ?

0F6C3213-8951-4702-8706-CB05B0C9941D.jpeg

F5EA9E06-70BD-448D-AE61-9FE4F9723C5C.jpeg

He just doesn't give up does he. And the only stuff I have posted was his nasty emails he sent me when he spat the dummy. And on that  note I am still waiting for his legal team to be in touch ?

Edited by JasonMc
  • Like 1

On 17/06/2018 at 10:00 PM, hunterthepunter said:

was same to me I got banned for nothing to just having my say I got banned for

Hunter i see you have your own headlines on R.C or as its called now the "Titanic" site! I think they miss us FTM is getting cramp in his hand from having to do all the posting in the harness section....

• Haha 2