Bit Of A Yarn

Useless stewards

Forbury

54 minutes ago, Forbury said:

These useless bastard stewards have some work to do.andrew Fitzgerald did only try to get jenabella blocked.race fixing charge.jessica young grant on mark dunnett is pure incompadent driving charge.these stewards are pure dumb no nothing idiots so we will see nothing

Your a interesting fella. You actually say what you are thinking.

As to the andrew fitzgerald drive,he certainly made a couple of decisions that turned out bad for him. But to be fair thats how the trainer said  it would be driven in the story on the hrnz website,and thats the way it has been driven in the past,always waiting for that one last run at them. So its a horse you need to up the blood pressure medication if you are going to back it.

And a bit harsh to criticize the jessica young grant drive. 1st out ,trails the winner all the way,then fades in the straight. If your unhappy with that then your going to take some pleasing.

Take after me just  won that race while i typed this. What a wonderful horse he's been to his connections,and haven't they done a great job with him. Another of my old favorites in jerry garcia ran another honest race without placing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forbury said:

jessica young grant on mark dunnett is pure incompadent driving charge.these stewards are pure dumb no nothing idiots so we will see nothing

Hahaha .... Jessica gets the horse MARK DUNNETT to step brilliantly , trails the winner,  every hope in the world of running a place....

Yeah , should be hauled before the Stewards alright !!....

And given the "Give your Horse Every hope" Award for a best losing drive. lol.

7 hours ago, Brodie said:

Personally think Mark Dunnett is not overly brave!

Havent watched the replay yet, but I think that her drive on Glacier Coaster was far more unlucky, galloping in the trail when it was  cruising!!

I agree that's why it's incompadent.on the other hand Munro and Nick are both retarded spastics questioning trainer of art collector over improved performance.best bet of the day and I smashed it @10/1.these two idiot dumb stewards keep proving themselves incompadent just like love the blues when they kurupyly stole race asked same question.morons idiots must be sacked

6 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Hahaha .... Jessica gets the horse MARK DUNNETT to step brilliantly , trails the winner,  every hope in the world of running a place....

Yeah , should be hauled before the Stewards alright !!....

And given the "Give your Horse Every hope" Award for a best losing drive. lol.

Losing punter for long time if you see it like that.she had chance for easy sit trail but no no no I have to gas it and make winner work very hard for lead crippling her chances.she tailed off artcollecter won by the length of the straight lol

8 hours ago, the galah said:

Your a interesting fella. You actually say what you are thinking.

As to the andrew fitzgerald drive,he certainly made a couple of decisions that turned out bad for him. But to be fair thats how the trainer said  it would be driven in the story on the hrnz website,and thats the way it has been driven in the past,always waiting for that one last run at them. So its a horse you need to up the blood pressure medication if you are going to back it.

And a bit harsh to criticize the jessica young grant drive. 1st out ,trails the winner all the way,then fades in the straight. If your unhappy with that then your going to take some pleasing.

Take after me just  won that race while i typed this. What a wonderful horse he's been to his connections,and haven't they done a great job with him. Another of my old favorites in jerry garcia ran another honest race without placing.

I don't bet in Ameaters for a reason.he didn't try a yard.he did a good job making sure he didn't place .job week done 

14 minutes ago, Forbury said:

Losing punter for long time if you see it like that.she had chance for easy sit trail but no no no I have to gas it and make winner work very hard for lead crippling her chances.she tailed off artcollecter won by the length of the straight lol

yes yes yes Forbury , if you get the lead a easy as Jessica did , Of Course you make anything that wants to get round you work to take over , otherwise you might as well keep the lead. .

You give up the lead cheaply as you say, the leader wins cheaply ? didn't they teach you that at driving School ?

The winner Art C, was working as hard if not harder than Mark Dunnett to get there. so it really deserved its win. 

Guest CrossCodes

Another interesting drive on Jenabella today!

So much for the horse only being saved for one run, took off before acceptances and predictably got beaten.

The whole field of drivers in that race should get a holiday, it was an amateurs race through and through.

Race 10. i had thought Thats the story may win,but it cleary got knocked over. Stipes report said Thats the story locked wheels with Momentous when Momentous attempted to shift it in. To me this is another open and shut case,yet no action was taken against s ottley,momentous's driver. Have a look at the video and its clear that  she puts her sulky wheels inside the wheel of Thats the story in a quick inward movement. Thats the story had to break because of that. Yet not even a mention of that careless driving. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the galah said:

Go have another look at the johnny white drive at nelson,then be honest when you ask yourself who is to blame. 

stewards of the day were chairman ydgren, wallis and lamb (probably in a limited capacity)

they observed

JOHNNY WHITE - raced wide from the 650 metres and was then taken very wide from the 400 to continue improving.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rangatira said:

stewards of the day were chairman ydgren, wallis and lamb (probably in a limited capacity)

they observed

JOHNNY WHITE - raced wide from the 650 metres and was then taken very wide from the 400 to continue improving.

There's an irony that the stipes report from that race has been posted under this thread. Certainly applied that day.

• Like 1

Just now, the galah said:

There's an irony that the stipes report from that race has been posted under this thread. Certainly applied that day.

Maybe they knew someone else was looking into the allegations at the time.Who knows.

How unlucky you must think they were to serve up something like that to the investigation,given how honest you think that drive was ranga. That drive was a link in the chain that helped bury those involved. Yet you  won't admit it.

1 hour ago, Noodlum said:

"Buried" who?

The man who drove it.M Anderson. Buried him in lawyers bills and stress..

1 hour ago, Noodlum said:

Tell us again Galah what the problem is?  

Put up its run on the 2nd day,and its previous runs and you will get context on how it was always driven. It was the hot favorite.  Anyway its all been said before,and i have explained why previously. Remember the trackside comments man straight after the race described the  drive as "Unbelievable". We have done this race to death. You will never change my mind,nor that of many others. Its only a race,everyone makes mistakes,consequences don't always fit the action,but Anderson drove it that way,not the riu.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, the galah said:

Yet not even a mention of that careless driving. 

Nothing apart from this below for Carrera Dance. The false start and the long wait probably meant he was toast before the start as he is pretty green but I thought the question should have been asked about the tactics used by Gavin Smith.

There were only 8 left in the race after all the breakers and it was in the one one but left that position just after the 1000m mark to be 3 wide for a distance before going back into the one one about the 600m. Why do that? Nothing untoward in it but I thought the stipes should at least ask.

CARRERA DANCE - crowded shortly after the restart and had to be steadied.

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Nothing apart from this below for Carrera Dance. The false start and the long wait probably meant he was toast before the start as he is pretty green but I thought the question should have been asked about the tactics used by Gavin Smith.

There were only 8 left in the race after all the breakers and it was in the one one but left that position just after the 1000m mark to be 3 wide for a distance before going back into the one one about the 600m. Why do that? Nothing untoward in it but I thought the stipes should at least ask.

CARRERA DANCE - crowded shortly after the restart and had to be steadied.

It was an unusual move, it looked like he thought they were going too slow,and when he pulled out, his horse didn't respond like he thought it would,so he dropped back in. Didn't show much dash at all.