Bit Of A Yarn

Race fixing cheat mark purdon

Forbury

Another great race fixing driving display on Italian lad by Mark purdon.please tell me how he gave it any chance of placing.mark purdon did not try to his best to give each of these horses THERE best chance in winning.italian lad Shan noble amazing dream at 1.10.nz trots are in great hands lol just look at the Robert Dunn and John Dunn race fixing team drivingathon today at the met.court can not come soon enough for these race fixing gang John Dunn Blair orange Andrew stuart etc.anyone here want to tell me Winton won't be fixed with the Barclays Williamson's and Blair lol.it all ways is just like the butcher boys team driving at cambridge.race fixing is happening a awful alot involving the same players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forbury said:

Another great race fixing driving display on Italian lad by Mark purdon.please tell me how he gave it any chance of placing.mark purdon did not try to his best to give each of these horses THERE best chance in winning.italian lad Shan noble amazing dream at 1.10.nz trots are in great hands lol just look at the Robert Dunn and John Dunn race fixing team drivingathon today at the met.court can not come soon enough for these race fixing gang John Dunn Blair orange Andrew stuart etc.anyone here want to tell me Winton won't be fixed with the Barclays Williamson's and Blair lol.it all ways is just like the butcher boys team driving at cambridge.race fixing is happening a awful alot involving the same players.

Harness racing is definatly becoming a family affair.

You literally cannot watch a race without all these crazy accusations Forbury.

I'm in Oz and enjoying the NZ racing this month . I had my 100 on Classie Brigade today. I'm not grizzling in the slightest. Race fixing team driving you say?   WTF he was trying desparately to win on the leader , but again it swished it tail and stopped the last bit , as it did in the Green Mile last time. Stablemate beat it , just as he did last time.

8 minutes ago, Forbury said:

hese race fixing gang John Dunn Blair orange Andrew stuart etc.anyone here want to tell me Winton won't be fixed

I'll tell you !!!   you are dreaming. Maybe Vinnie race fixed in Auckland so Gammalite could win Interdominion ? yes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forbury said:

great race fixing driving display on Italian lad by Mark purdon.please tell me how he gave it any chance of placing.mark purdon did not try to his best to give each of these horses

Quite funny how last Friday  you , Galah and others were crying FOUL with Amazing Dream drawn 1. handing up the lead during the race

The WINNER of this race you are talking about with Italian Lad, was an outsider MACH LITTLE SOAKY .

His Draw was 1 , gave up the lead halfway, then Ran Past Leader the equal fav LA ROSA up the passing Lane ??

Geez, I hope you and Galah saw it ok, so you see what an advantage trailing the leader is. ????? 

MACH LITTLE SOAKY no doubt a great drive, but Mark a cheat according to you guys??? after doing exactly the same thing . ???  goodness me....  try an learn something by watching Marks brilliant driving .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Quite funny how last Friday  you , Galah and others were crying FOUL with Amazing Dream drawn 1. handing up the lead during the race

The WINNER of this race you are talking about with Italian Lad, was an outsider MACH LITTLE SOAKY .

His Draw was 1 , gave up the lead halfway, then Ran Past Leader the equal fav LA ROSA up the passing Lane ??

Geez, I hope you and Galah saw it ok, so you see what an advantage trailing the leader is. ????? 

MACH LITTLE SOAKY no doubt a great drive, but Mark a cheat according to you guys??? after doing exactly the same thing . ???  goodness me....  try an learn something by watching Marks brilliant driving .

So your now comparing Machs little soky with Amazing dream.You should  quit while you're behind.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, the galah said:

So your now comparing Machs little soky with Amazing dream.You should  quit while you're behind.

Yes, I tend to agree. There is a vast difference between Machs Little Soky and Amazing Dream. I think the latter is good enough to win the NZ Cup, unlikely MLS will reach those heights.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Forbury said:

Ye gods man!  What are you saying and in what language are you saying it?

6 hours ago, the galah said:

Compared to most others on this topic, Gammalite is a shining beacon of sanity.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, the galah said:

Very good Galah !!  I am BEHIND as you say hehe, behind the leader just like Big MachSoaky or Amazing Dream, and driving a Brilliant race.!  How are you going up front ? better than LA Rosa I hope ?. sitting duck for the trailing horse.

Please note, Was not comparing the 2 horses at all , just how the drivers drove them.

Gammalite never quit fortunately , and went on to win an AUCKLAND CUP too.  what a legend.

Funnily enough Galah  , Gammalite knocked poor old John Noble into a gallop in that big Interdominion GF win at Auckland 83' to get in behind the leader Popular Alm.  (now that was cheating a little I would say ........lol.......

5 hours ago, Mikie said:

No, he isn’t comparing the horses at all

He is comparing the drive and the horse’s position in the field 

Mikie

I know. But he's comparing amazing dream to  machs little soky,a 4 win horse who's record shows it races best with cover. Total opposites in racing style.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, the galah said:

I know. But he's comparing amazing dream to  machs little soky,a 4 win horse who's record shows it races best with cover. Total opposites in racing style.

Have a look at "THE BOX SEAT Dec 16th" on the NZ harness racing site under category Video  .

I hadn't seen that show before , and not too bad, as pretty rational Blokes.

On the show , Natalie gives a Brilliant description of the Queen of Hearts race horses and tactics , and this is sure to put your mind at ease, on the topic. A beautiful person, driver, and speaker.

You will enjoy very much, and she explains it all so much better than Poor old Gammalite. 

Have a great weekend !!!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, the galah said:

No he isn’t

He is only comparing the drives

MLS went 2.39, do she may be better than you think as well

I accept that AD can do it tough, but I also accept that she had every chance to win from the trail

Mikie

• Like 2

Mark purdon can even lie to stewards.untouchable.Co-Trainer/Driver M Purdon was questioned regarding the performance. Mr Purdon stated that the gelding was having its first run right handed fresh up from a spell and not had performed up to expectation when failing to handle the track by tending to lay in rounding the bends and in particular the final turn when attempting to improve wide. He further advised that he would be looking to rectify this tendency prior to ITALIAN LAD's next race start on the 31st December. A post race veterinary examination revealed no abnormality.horse is racing 24th Dec.bullshit

51 minutes ago, Forbury said:

Mark purdon can even lie to stewards.untouchable.Co-Trainer/Driver M Purdon was questioned regarding the performance. Mr Purdon stated that the gelding was having its first run right handed fresh up from a spell and not had performed up to expectation when failing to handle the track by tending to lay in rounding the bends and in particular the final turn when attempting to improve wide. He further advised that he would be looking to rectify this tendency prior to ITALIAN LAD's next race start on the 31st December. A post race veterinary examination revealed no abnormality.horse is racing 24th Dec.bullshit

So it wasn't having its first run right handed?  Or it wasn't having its first run fresh from a spell?  Or it wasn't having its first run right handed fresh up after a spell?

22 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

So it wasn't having its first run right handed?  Or it wasn't having its first run fresh from a spell?  Or it wasn't having its first run right handed fresh up after a spell?

Sometimes when your Champions lose, and You Are Just Not Used To that happening , You get angry ......

Mark getting beat on Amazing Dream and Italian Lad must be like enraging, as Forbury is expecting him to WIN all the time !!  Nearly expect that myself actually , bit like the ALL BLACKS. spose people angry when they lose too lol.?

The Wallabies (Australian Rugby) lose that often this century since John Eales retired, I think they must be cheating if they fluke a win nowadays hehehe.lol.........

• Haha 1

No comparison whatsoever between Italian lad and Amazing dream.

If you watch the video everything purdon says about how Italian lad raced is confirmed in the video. It is a very good horse. It was just one of those runs that the horse didn't quite have the fitness or ringcraft. It should be a different story next start.

• Like 1