Bit Of A Yarn

Cran Dalgety training again.

mikeynz

I did read on their website last night,that he was happy to stand aside and let Nathan Purdon take over,as he said he's all about helping the young ones out,but is ready to get back into it with Nathan going to Aussie. I guess people will take out of that what they will,but at the end of the day he is back.

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

I did read on their website last night,that he was happy to stand aside and let Nathan Purdon take over,as he said he's all about helping the young ones out,but is ready to get back into it with Nathan going to Aussie. I guess people will take out of that what they will,but at the end of the day he is back.

But he stepped back, then his Mrs was in partnership with nathan. Then he left, now cran back in charge??? WTF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Chief Stipe changed the title to Cran Dalgety training again.

Actually Isn't that very tough on NZ trainers if they have to hand in the Training Licence if away from the horses for a time. Seems Like being suspended or disqualified. 

What if they , EXAMPLE wanted to drive around Australia for a couple of months like a tourist, could they keep Training licence while PHONING IN to the foreman ??

A time frame involved ? 

Chris Waller has 'permanent ' stable here in Queensland , and probably doesn't see some of the horses he 'trains' live for months. (computer training) quite happy to collect the training fees of the clients using his NAME.

Seems very unfair for the harness folk to me. (Who actually must be forced to do the Hands On work) to keep their licence like Mark , Nat and Cran. compared to 'How many barns can I have? Waller.'

• Like 2