Bit Of A Yarn

Convoy 2022

Lad27

Currently a magic thing happening up in Wellington and Picton.

People are united even with the mix of diversity ( couple I'm not a huge fan of but that's life ).

I know people that have lost their jobs to the mandates, I know one person that has died but classed as a heart attack three days after her second jab, midde to late 30's.

Then I have two friends at Fonterra that are in the predicament of their job or no job which both can't afford to walk away come the 1st of April

F.F.S. all the govt has to do is open dialogue

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lad27 said:

No all they have to do is finish the mandates.  They are no longer relevant especially when we are being told not to get tested unless symptomatic, not to go to hospital unless we a seriously ill and so on.

Not to mention Omicron can't  distinguish between vaxxed or not vaxxed!

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Bang on Chief.

J.A. is still holding her line but will it crack or not I don't know. Her undoing was the 7000 people watching live streams last Thursday. In the past there would have been complaints and nothing done about it, swept under the carpet.

I was home crook ( not covid lol - I did have to have a test ) so watched alot of it.

M.S.M are only slightly turning, interesting to watch.

• Haha 1

I think this is becoming bigger than mandates as they can be switched on and off. This is now about the toppling of this Gov, and the bringing of the perpetrators to justice. This is a war that has to be won, and there is a huge growing dissatisfaction out there as evidenced by the huge turnouts throughout the country both north and south when the convoys traveled through to Wellington. This ain't over folks, its just beginning.

• Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Lad27 said:

Bang on Chief.

J.A. is still holding her line but will it crack or not I don't know. Her undoing was the 7000 people watching live streams last Thursday. In the past there would have been complaints and nothing done about it, swept under the carpet.

I was home crook ( not covid lol - I did have to have a test ) so watched alot of it.

M.S.M are only slightly turning, interesting to watch.

Over 300,000 people have now viewed one of the live independent videos of last Thursday. Not the MSM one sided crap.

She is toast, and hopefully very burnt toast.

Edited by KickintheKods
  • Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

16 hours ago, Lad27 said:

Currently a magic thing happening up in Wellington and Picton.

People are united even with the mix of diversity ( couple I'm not a huge fan of but that's life ).

I know people that have lost their jobs to the mandates, I know one person that has died but classed as a heart attack three days after her second jab, midde to late 30's.

Then I have two friends at Fonterra that are in the predicament of their job or no job which both can't afford to walk away come the 1st of April

A very sad state of affairs, I'm in the same boat on the job front, and have agonized over my decision, anxiety stress and sleepless night, for the last three months when I knew this day was coming, so today I tell the my boss I won't be taking the needle, and will end my job of 13yrs, that I have enjoyed and given my all, we are just a few in the whole scheme of people in all walks of life, and alot of critical workers in the health and education, to name a few,and now we hear how short we are in these sectors, but our government didn't care when these workers were lost to the job mandates, no matter how much I have pondered my decision, I still end up with the same result, just how wrong this is how one has to choose between their job and a medical trial, absolutely insane. What a sick world we live in, I just hope the mandates end in time for the people you know, plenty of deaths I bet all shoved under the carpet, but never will they admit that the injection to blame.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

I see 30% in the latest poll support the protest.

Thats pleasing to see ,but we knew it had to be something like that. Adern and her government live in an echo chamber of one dimensional thinking,but parties like national and the greens have promoted the same thinking and are out of touch as well.

To their credit Act seem to be able to read the views of New Zealanders.

I've been a winston/nz first  supporter for some time,and while at least he came out a few days ago in semi support of the protests,i've been disappointed he has badly missed an opportunity to represent part of the nz population.Had he done so earlier he would have regained support,but he didn't,just like the rest of them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I see 30% in the latest poll support the protest.

And it is only going to grow. Went and had a visit yesterday with the campers in Cramner Square yesterday. Well organized and set up. Portaloo's, mess tent for food and cooking, families and children all having a peaceful time. Visitors coming and going all day long. Met a young lady teacher there who lost her job because of evil mandates. These events need to pop up everywhere, and put local Councils and Gov ON NOTICE that Nazi like behavior in segregating society will not be tolerated. 

Big march tomorrow here in CH CH as there are in many cities and towns across NZ. They will all  start around noon. Be there, join the good fight, the cracks are beginning to open not only here but Canada as well. We need to force the destruction of the present ruling class, topple the Government, force the Governor General to dissolve Parliament, appoint a caretaker Government and set time for new election.

Just getting rid of mandates will not be enough, they will just be reimposed down the track. Nothing short of sacking the Government and having fresh elections will suffice, and that applies to Canada as well.

• Champ Post 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, the galah said:

Thats pleasing to see ,but we knew it had to be something like that. Adern and her government live in an echo chamber of one dimensional thinking,but parties like national and the greens have promoted the same thinking and are out of touch as well.

To their credit Act seem to be able to read the views of New Zealanders.

I've been a winston/nz first  supporter for some time,and while at least he came out a few days ago in semi support of the protests,i've been disappointed he has badly missed an opportunity to represent part of the nz population.Had he done so earlier he would have regained support,but he didn't,just like the rest of them.

Agree, this was a huge opportunity lost by Winston, even i would of voted for him if he had put his stake in the ground on this one. My hope is that we can force this RABBLE that we now have in parliament out, have fresh elections with new party's coming to the fore.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mumbles said:

Surely within that 30% there must be a high % that don't support certain parts after all there is more than just mandate protests.

Contrary to media spin the overarching dominant reason for the Protest is Anti-MANDATES.

I know numerous people who are really pissed that they had to get vaccinated to continue to function in society.  

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Fake News! 1

At the end of the day we have a communist leader, a tubby useless finance minister and no one in Labour with a brain big enough to make sound decisions.

We reap what we sow, and unfortunately too many dickheads voted them back in and things will never ever be back to where the country was before this flu they gave a name to arrived.

Unfortunately many people who have had the shite in them ar3 going to regret the fact!

• Fake News! 1

10 hours ago, Shad said:

At 35$ a stab,they have made their money, imagine how much this has cost the government, to supposedly save their non existent health system, that money spent could have been better spent trying to improve the failing system. 

Absolutely.

I read $55 bn - and counting...?     How many ICU extra nurses might some of that have covered, not to mention an upgrade in facilities and equipment?  but no, a separate Maori health system. is in the wings...ffs

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Freda said:

Absolutely.

I read $55 bn - and counting...?     How many ICU extra nurses might some of that have covered, not to mention an upgrade in facilities and equipment?  but no, a separate Maori health system. is in the wings...ffs

The PCR tests cost $130 per test.  $500m has been spent on them.  What was the point?  There has been a less than 6% positivity rate I.e. 94% of those tested for $130 a pop didn't even have Covid!

$500m would have bought a lot of primary health care.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thomass, why do you think everything is FUNNY?
God help you if you ever went to see a funny stand up comedian!

And yes Bill Gated has said that the Vaccines are not working and natural immunity is better than the so called vaccines!

If you do not  believe me, are you up for a bit of a wager Thomass??

What about $20k, 10k to the winners charity and 10k personally?

Go on Thomass instead of putting Fake News up, take Brodie up on the challenge to you?

Edited by Brodie
  • Fake News! 1

19 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Thomass, why do you think everything is FUNNY?
God help you if you ever went to see a funny stand up comedian!

And yes Bill Gated has said that the Vaccines are not working and natural immunity is better than the so called vaccines!

If you do not  believe me, are you up for a bit of a wager Thomass??

What about $20k, 10k to the winners charity and 10k personally?

Go on Thomass instead of putting Fake News up, take Brodie up on the challenge to you?

I wouldn't worry about @Thomass - if you look at his Twitter account you'll see he just gone right raving bonkers.  I suspect it is a reaction to the vaccine booster!

• Haha 1
  • Fake News! 1

Sad  the Wellington protesterss have lost their new showers, underhand tactic by the police, after they were criticizing the supposedly squalor in the camp, good on the protesters for keeping up the good fight for the people who have lost their lively hoods due to the shameful government mandates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1