Bit Of A Yarn

Police Raid Stables?? Oh Dear

Newmarket

16 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

your just an arse hole let every one get a fear trail

Hahaha  Thanks Peter. A great reply!. If you carnt give any proof of your stupid post just resort to abuse. Yeah that will prove your point.

Yeah and thats what they will be on, a "Fear Trail"   I would rather have a fair trial myself.

7 hours ago, Harewood said:

Hahaha  Thanks Peter. A great reply!. If you carnt give any proof of your stupid post just resort to abuse. Yeah that will prove your point.

Yeah and thats what they will be on, a "Fear Trail"   I would rather have a fair trial myself.

Maybe he can or maybe he "carnt" give any proof.

Fear Trail's for everyone I say!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Harewood said:

i will give hunter the benefit of the doubt and say brodie taught him to substitute answers with abuse and not the other way around

Guest CrossCodes
1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

smart arse  miss print meant to be fear trail your going to get in the shit under the privacy act you dark siders

Who is Miss Print? Is she involved in this as well? Maybe it's just a misprint.

Guest CrossCodes

I see the 30 yr old trainer who also has name suppression is trying his hardest to keep his name out of the papers.

Why bother when the only ones that care all know who he is anyway? It makes no difference to Jo public whether they know his name or not.

A shame after winning his biggest race as a trainer recently to this scandal,  might be spending a lot more time down at the beach after the wash up. 

Graeme Beirne seems a nice enough bloke, have met him a few times, but not sure his comments have helped. 

If i had a horse in a stable, i would be peeved if Graham was given info about my horse? Sometimes trainers give little away to owners, but others may be getting the good oil? What do others think? 

70788FFA-BD52-40CC-BFDD-38349B63A8B7.jpeg

• Like 1

How my horse is going is information for my trainer and me.  IMO it's not for the trainer to provide the skinny on my horse to other owners or punters - unless those other owners/punters want to pay my bills.

Even betting / cheating considerations aside - it just isn't right to me.  He who pays the piper calls the tune ....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Graeme Beirne seems a nice enough bloke, have met him a few times, but not sure his comments have helped. 

If i had a horse in a stable, i would be peeved if Graham was given info about my horse? Sometimes trainers give little away to owners, but others may be getting the good oil? What do others think? 

70788FFA-BD52-40CC-BFDD-38349B63A8B7.jpeg

Not only this quote but more particularly some others I read which were attributed to this man made me think if that was the quality / tenor of his utterances, that he might have been wiser to have kept his counsel and said nothing.   

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

40 minutes ago, jess said:

How my horse is going is information for my trainer and me.  IMO it's not for the trainer to provide the skinny on my horse to other owners or punters - unless those other owners/punters want to pay my bills.

Even betting / cheating considerations aside - it just isn't right to me.  He who pays the piper calls the tune ....

i see what you are saying as the exception thesedays like by the time the trainer is finished on tv and radio anybody that wants to know knows

different if you explicitly tell your trainer nothing to anyone but me

Edited by Rangatira
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

I see the 30 yr old trainer who also has name suppression is trying his hardest to keep his name out of the papers.

Why bother when the only ones that care all know who he is anyway? It makes no difference to Jo public whether they know his name or not.

A shame after winning his biggest race as a trainer recently to this scandal,  might be spending a lot more time down at the beach after the wash up. 

You have the wrong person.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jess said:

Not only this quote but more particularly some others I read which were attributed to this man made me think if that was the quality / tenor of his utterances, that he might have been wiser to have kept his counsel and said nothing.   

yes ambush reserved for the defense but to some extent that advantage has been lost on this occasion

Edited by Rangatira