Bit Of A Yarn

30 HOURS TO THE BIGGEST COCK UP BY TAB

They've got it up and running I think but I can check odds at 3 ozzie corps while I'm waiting for a page to load! Obviously, as Mark D said yesterday, 7 pm is earlier than it used to be and 12 pm is obviously later! Hopefully stakes will double shortly.

Edited by curious
  • Like 2

Guest CrossCodes

And no results tab down the bottom anymore? Takes 3 clicks to find a result instead of just clicking once down the bottom of the screen? 

Completely underwhelmed , all they've done is change foremat and reduce form , giving me no information regarding how horse ran previous races , nothing , where it ran , track conditions , position in running , jockey , winners or placegetters , time , margins , no information on any trials , the things that give you some level of confidence in having a bet , obviously this foremat designed by non punter , might as well become an easy bet punter . The really sad thing is i'm not in the least surprised because my expectation levels are now so low on anything NZTR or NZRB touch .

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

2 minutes ago, nomates said:

Completely underwhelmed , all they've done is change foremat and reduce form , giving me no information regarding how horse ran previous races , nothing , where it ran , track conditions , position in running , jockey , winners or placegetters , time , margins , no information on any trials , the things that give you some level of confidence in having a bet , obviously this foremat designed by non punter , might as well become an easy bet punter . The really sad thing is i'm not in the least surprised because my expectation levels are now so low on anything NZTR or NZRB touch .

Some of the historical  info. is there, but you've got to click too many times to locate it. Bloody hard work and not user friendly IMO

• Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, Chimbu said:

Some of the historical  info. is there, but you've got to click too many times to locate it. Bloody hard work and not user friendly IMO

Please let me in on the secret passages because when you go to recent form there is none of the above . This information should be easy peezy to get , both for us grizzlies but more for attracting and keeping new customers , off to waste some more of my precious time .

5 minutes ago, nomates said:

Please let me in on the secret passages because when you go to recent form there is none of the above . This information should be easy peezy to get , both for us grizzlies but more for attracting and keeping new customers , off to waste some more of my precious time .

This is the best I can find

Capture.PNG

Edited by Chimbu

3 minutes ago, barryb said:

Yes nothing wrong with that, great info.

Tell me how I log in?   

entered original details  but had my old password refused.

tried again and had username refused.

Took a deep breath and thought I should re-register.  Nope.  ' We know each other'  was the answer.

Tried to log in again and got locked out.

Rang helpdesk but got bored after 20 minutes.

1 minute ago, Freda said:

Tell me how I log in?   

Took a deep breath and thought I should re-register.  Nope.  ' We know each other'  was the answer.

Delete it from your browser, type in TAB.co.nz in your search & load it up again. It should populate with you username and password, click login & bang you are away.

Failing that you are using a wrong password or username somewhere Pam.

2 minutes ago, Freda said:

Tell me how I log in?   

Possible a cache issue? Try restarting laptop/mobile, then try again. Enter the site from your browser not from Favourites, then try to log in. Of course, if you are locked out, then you are going to have to be unlocked first ? 

17 minutes ago, barryb said:

I am going to go against the trend and say I don't mind it at all. Obviously few of you bet with the Aus TAB's as there websites are farking dreadful. This is a vast improvement on there stuff thats for sure.

Dont know, wont let me log in. I suggest the dumb pricks have not done testing with iphones, lets see but safari wont let me in. Anyone else logged in using iphone, i dont mean app