Bit Of A Yarn

30 HOURS TO THE BIGGEST COCK UP BY TAB

7 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

I am sure they will be recompensed.  Maybe John Allen can dip into his salary.

Apparently there is a delay. They are "hoping" for 1pm. Don't know which day though.

Yet they are unable to get one if there social media managers to post this to let punters know. 

• Like 1

Wonder who the brain sprain was that scheduled a galloping meeting on THIS particular Monday when we don't race on Monday's except public hol's , obviously honcho's at TAB and NZTR didn't communicate or more likely whizz's at TAB over estimated their capabilities , yet again . Would've thought it was obvious to give yourself some breathing room for teething issues .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

I am sure they will be recompensed.  Maybe John Allen can dip into his salary.

Apparently there is a delay. They are "hoping" for 1pm. Don't know which day though.

John Allen standing by his already packed suit cases with an uber cab on standby . 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nomates said:

Wonder who the brain sprain was that scheduled a galloping meeting on THIS particular Monday when we don't race on Monday's except public hol's , obviously honcho's at TAB and NZTR didn't communicate or more likely whizz's at TAB over estimated their capabilities , yet again . Would've thought it was obvious to give yourself some breathing room for teething issues .

Good point. Had email recently from betfair, they an outage schedule coming up, informing punters site would be down for a few hours. Then got another one, they cancelled it, will do it later at less busy time. 

Look and learn tab, ya farrrkkin useless

• Like 1

Guest CrossCodes

Site is a joke, now takes 3 clicks on a runner to see the form that it took 1 click to on the old site, no jockey or trainer information if you click on their name like the old site did.

The colours are damn harsh on my eyes, maybe that’s just me.

Theu seem to have made things worse not better.