Bit Of A Yarn

30 HOURS TO THE BIGGEST COCK UP BY TAB

7 minutes ago, barryb said:

Delete it from your browser, type in TAB.co.nz in your search & load it up again. It should populate with you username and password, click login & bang you are away.

Failing that you are using a wrong password or username somewhere Pam.

I'm hardly going to misspell my own name...repeatedly...!      no,  that doesn't work either, I'm still locked out.

8 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Dont know, wont let me log in. I suggest the dumb pricks have not done testing with iphones, lets see but safari wont let me in. Anyone else logged in using iphone, i dont mean app

Spinning wheel ad infinitum on my old android phone

• Like 2

Well now that i've had a good look over the racing site and a cursory look at the sports (doesn't appear to much difference in the options being given for EPL) then i'm wondering what they've spent the other $39,950,000 on ? , nibbles and drinks tonight for a job well done .

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, barryb said:

I am going to go against the trend and say I don't mind it at all. Obviously few of you bet with the Aus TAB's as there websites are farking dreadful. This is a vast improvement on there stuff thats for sure.

Sorry Baz, but your dreaming if you think tab app is half ad good as beteasy app. 

Tab app is shit and slow, 

• Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, Freda said:

No.  Getting highly pissed off.

I'm no expert but this worked on my android phone...Try turning device off/on, don't just restart.  then use browser e.g. Google to locate TAB site. Don't use your Favourites. Also try deleting browsing history to clear the cache

1 minute ago, Newmarket said:

Sorry Baz, but your dreaming if you think tab app is half ad good as beteasy app. 

Tab app is shit and slow, 

Bet easy is not a TAB the last time I looked. read my post again.

besides why are you caring anyway, you dont bet in NZ.

• Haha 1

The video is definitely improved. Not brilliant but much better.

I had no issues logging in except it asked me to verify my profile details once I did but that only took a few secs. Still getting lots of whirly circles when I change pages though. Might be just a time thing for it to get up to speed?

Edited by curious

17 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

Yep works fine for me

Is it not slow, it takes ages to load, then when i try to navigate, keeps logging out on me when in iphone. Tried android, the same. Me thinks they are going to have huge  issues with mobile devices, obviously have not done basic checks. Most punters nowadays bet this way, so its a big problem. 

RELEASE DATE SHOULD HAVE BEEN APRIL 1st

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, curious said:

The video is definitely improved. Not brilliant but much better.

I had no issues logging in except it asked me to verify my profile details once I did but that only took a few secs. Still getting lots of whirly circles when I change pages though. Might be just a time thing for it to get up to speed?

Yes, whirly circles not good. 

Another BEWARE: Note: Bank withdrawals are subject to your bank processing timeframes, it may take up to 2 business days to get to your bank account

Great, we can withdraw without visiting a TAB but up to 48 hours to process the transaction???

Currently withdrawing at the TAB and refunding to a bankcard using reverse EFTPOS seems to take a maximum of 24 hours (ANZ are slow) so will it still be quicker to access your funds using this method rather than the new Bank Transfer method being offered online?

Just now, Newmarket said:

Nah, had enough of it for one day, pissed me off. Wont show pdf form, its a disaster. Thanks tab, now i now why i spend little with you nowadays. 

PDF form is fine on both my android phone and laptop..not that my success helps you ?