Bit Of A Yarn

Inca update

hunterthepunter

8 hours ago, retarded driver said:

and now nat has said in a very recent podcast on aust harness racing site that her and mark purdon will be looking at LEAVING NEW ZEALAND for good and take a team to the USA for a while.after this adventure they will travel the world holidaying.!

Some will be shattered by this possibility....but not many.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rangatira said:

100% the boy has a date to keep

I have been following you demeanour when you discuss this matter and note it always seems to be arrogant and condescending.

Are you the failed policeman snitch everyone talks about ?

If so this may explain un- balanced comments on this matter .

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

I have been following you demeanour when you discuss this matter and note it always seems to be arrogant and condescending.

Are you the failed policeman snitch everyone talks about ?

If so this may explain un- balanced comments on this matter .

failed fictional fish and chippie operator

are you certain dexter won't be back in the garden city on march 25

Edited by Rangatira

5 hours ago, Rangatira said:

interesting reading. Must be costing those involved a lot of $ to fight it every step of the way.  

If there is nothing incriminating ,then why try to keep it from racing authorities? 

Edited by the galah
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, the galah said:

If there is nothing incriminating ,then why try to keep it from racing authorities? 

Solid point - I'm guessing they know there is enough in there to enable the RIU to convince the JCA that they should be excluded from racecourses .... and with the likely length of proceedings, it would be "season over" for them.

• Like 1

Maybe NZPolice should direct their energy to solving the 800 burglaries per month occurring in Canterbury and the RIU should stop been petulant and let the Inca cases continue as the Court has set down .

They are behaving like spoilt jealous children who have had their toys taken off them .

They (RIU)  went to the NZPolice in the first place so therefore the courts should be left to it - they cannot have a bob each way. The next date has been set down for 25th March - RIU let things roll ! 

Edited by LongOwner
  • Like 3

The whole legal,system in Nz is pathetic.

Is it any damn wonder our courts are overloaded?

The people are charged with so-called race fixing and drug charges.

Then they have to turn up to Court to hear charges, then they have to turn up again for what I do not know.

Then they have to turn up several months later for the court case!

Look, if the cops have got evidence of this race fixing, charge them and have the court case.

The  barristers are the only ones that win out of this, and the rest of it is just a blatant waste of time and money.

If the charged are found not guilty, then who covers the  legal bills?

So many nowadays don’t respect the legal system nowadays, they turn up in socks and Jandals and even slippers.

No,I was not at court being charged!!!

Edited by Brodie

55 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

They are behaving like spoilt jealous children who have had their toys taken off them .

In what way?  In my opinion the RIU are merely fulfilling the role tasked to them by the Racing Act.

When the original exclusions were overturned the JCA told them to come back when they had access to the Police disclosure, which the RIU duly requested but the accused refused to provide - why is that? 

Surely if, as extolled by some on here, there is no substance to the charges faced, the accused should have happily handed over the requested information.