Bit Of A Yarn

Site has gone quiet! What is everyone up to? Ranga?

Brodie

I dont know why he wont talk to me I only proved him wrong 

I guest I didnt answer him on the super bug thing but it's a super virus for sure 

Do you think when things go back to normal Brodie will be making some big bets 

25 minutes ago, Mehe said:

depends if they have enough cash for him the redeem his suitcase load of betting vouchers

great uncle brodster and bungo off to wait at the front of the queue

great uncle brodster.jpg

Edited by Rangatira
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Mehe said:

He wont be happy when he comes on for his wee look you might not be talked to as well 

I dont blame him, you can scan everything he says looking for a misquote or whatever but he has opinion like everyone else and doesnt attack anyone on here,  you are almost stalkerish when it comes to the `Brodster`, How do you come up with Papa Smurf?  He was talking about the pandemic, not smurfs and fuckin wombles!! .lol

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mehe said:

I dont know why he wont talk to me I only proved him wrong 

I guest I didnt answer him on the super bug thing but it's a super virus for sure 

the brodster will be back bigger better than ever and will take 1.05 odds if racing over a mile at ménagle lol

3 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

I dont blame him, you can scan everything he says looking for a misquote or whatever but he has opinion like everyone else and doesnt attack anyone on here,  you are almost stalkerish when it comes to the `Brodster`, How do you come up with Papa Smurf?  He was talking about the pandemic, not smurfs and fuckin wombles!! .lol

Golly Gee Willikers.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mehe said:

Yes he will be back with bigger bets but wont tip a winner 

`THE BRODSTER` does not tip winners, he strategically selects high value place bets and does not get out of bed for less than 300% profit per investment but like jesus christ he has been religiously persecuted and restricted by the TAB (julius ceaser), mocked by Ranga (KIng Herod) and like the disciple ` Peter` betrayed by his fellow punter aka Hunter the Punter!

As we remember how Jesus rose from the dead this sunday be assured that like the proverbial ~ phoenix from the ashes`  so will the  `BRODSTER rise again!,  and he will laugh at the TAB when they finally fall over and at everyone that doubted him,

He financially does not need the TAB but now that THEY are financially in trouble they NEED him!  Covid 19 is simply a nuisance having to cancel his next overseas holiday, When will you clowns realize that when you are `on the money` you are `in the money! `

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

`THE BRODSTER` does not tip winners, he strategically selects high value place bets and does not get out of bed for less than 300% profit per investment but like jesus christ he has been religiously persecuted and restricted by the TAB (julius ceaser), mocked by Ranga (KIng Herod) and like the disciple ` Peter` betrayed by his fellow punter aka Hunter the Punter!

As we remember how Jesus rose from the dead this sunday be assured that like the proverbial ~ phoenix from the ashes`  so will the  `BRODSTER rise again!,  and he will laugh at the TAB when they finally fall over and at everyone that doubted him,

He financially does not need the TAB but now that THEY are financially in trouble they NEED him!  Covid 19 is simply a nuisance having to cancel his next overseas holiday, When will you clowns realize that when you are `on the money` you are `in the money! `

who have you got down as james bigglesworth

biggles-delivers-the-goods.jpg

4 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

Whiplash, very well summed up!

Brodie, doesn’t mind anyone having a differing opinion to myself, your prerogative!

However, do not say that Brodie tells porkies or is a liar!!!!

Mehe,ffs, once and for all,Covid19 is not classed as a SuperBug!!!

Whiplash, you are correct, the NZ TAB have victimised many punters in NZ to their detriment and not just from restricting punters.

Personally speaking, I don’t need them whatsoever, however I did enjoy the challenge that it provided, as their motto was “you know the odds now beat them”

This was changed obviously!

The TAB business plan has been seriously flawed for along time and the decision making by some of the hierarchy has been appalling, and they are going to f8nd themselves with a big hole in their finances, which flows onto stake money etc.

I do feel sorry for the workers in the racing industry that actually produce the product for punters to bet on, rather than the ones that receive huge salaries for doing bugger all!

Hopefully, we can get back out sooner rather than later or the consequences for many are going to be helluva lot worse than catchy Covid19.

• Like 1