Bit Of A Yarn

Site has gone quiet! What is everyone up to? Ranga?

Brodie

4 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

Depends on the rest of the book in terms of what they TAB won or lost.  However I would imagine liquidity isn't that good at the moment.  So I'm picking the TAB had a loss.  Saville needs to be asked questions.  I've heard lots of rumours that the dealing with the bookies is more about "who you know."

the horse was a notable drifter to boot

17 minutes ago, Brodie said:

The Covid19 virus doesn’t like higher temperatures Mehe, and if you had the ability to read or listen you would be well aware of this.

Brodie - that ISN'T what science is telling us at the moment.  At best the jury is still out on this virus.

If higher temperatures do kill it how come Delhi with a minimum daily temperature of 26 and highs of 38 has a growing cluster?

24 minutes ago, Brodie said:

The Covid19 virus doesn’t like higher temperatures Mehe, and if you had the ability to read or listen you would be well aware of this.

does this suggest you think covid19 is well under control in dharavi with only 3 positives and 1 death as reported on april 03

21 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Brodie - that ISN'T what science is telling us at the moment.  At best the jury is still out on this virus.

If higher temperatures do kill it how come Delhi with a minimum daily temperature of 26 and highs of 38 has a growing cluster?

Chief, once the virus is inside the patient then it is too late, they will have some discomfort generally!

My point is that it is not a superbug that can not be killed.

There is things that are showing that the virus can be killed and it will be!

Personally just want this bloody thing fixed so that we can get back to some sense of normality and I can not see the value that this Mehe, whatever his claim to fame is, coming on and trying to say that Brodie is telling porkies???

It is a fact that scientists have stated that the virus dies off at temperatures over 26 degrees, that in itself, is a FACT that has been stated!!!

I am many things, but not a Scientist and I am only stating what authorities far more knowledgeable in regards to this virus have stated!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

FFS, piss off with your trolling!

If all you want to do is try and troll, piss off back to where you came from, the Darkside, or your mothers side!!!

Good man and dont tell me to piss off your the one in the wrong youdont like this being pointed out to you you grumpy git

• Haha 3

Chief he will still say it is a cure dont matter how much evidence you give 

There isnt a cure Brodie so that means it's a super bug 

Maybe you will come out with more porkies 

Edited by Mehe
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Chief he will still say it is a cure dont matter how much evidence you give 

There isnt a cure Brodie so that means it's a super bug 

Maybe you will come out with more porkies 

Mehe, where on earth did I say that it was a cure?????

I said it was not a SuPerBug, and it damn well is not a Super Bug!!!!!

If there are things that kill it, it is no Super Bug!!!!

Anyway, don’t bother again as your mum is calling you!

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

52.png

What is your point Chief?

Where did I say that you could not catch it in Countries that as a temperature over 25 degrees.
What has been stated is that it does not like temperatures over 26 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that the scientists that have done the tests are lying?????

To be fair this is from WHO, who are as much to blame as China so how much credence can we take from anything they say?????

If WHO had done what they should’ve the. We would not be in the Shite we are in worldwide!

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

What has been stated is that it does not like temperatures over 26 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that the scientists that have done the tests are lying?????

No I'm saying you are misquoting them.  I've read everything I can about this virus including numerous research papers (most have not been peer reviewed yet).  NONE say categorically that the virus will cease existing over 26 degrees.  At best they say "could".

5 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

lassoo of hog

Lassoo of Hog.jpg

my god that looks good!  if this isolation lasts more than a month , Im going to have to join Jenny Craig, after 20,000 oven bake chicken nuggets and 400 pams savoury mince pies this has me drooling! Ironic that I am probably

more likely to die from obesity than covid 19 at this rate, surely you didnt cook that ranga! if you did , move over Im joining your bubble now wether you like it or not!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, whiplash smile said:

more likely to die from obesity than covid 19 at this rate, surely you didnt cook that ranga! if you did , move over Im joining your bubble now wether you like it or not!

not guilty

more likely to be the work of chef trevor 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Hey you git what are the cures that kill this super bug please tell us as the experts havent got it yet 

And far from  needing mum but you you muppet needs something you need to stop telling porkies also

Well take your meds!

Please show us all where you have read that Covid19 is a SuperBug?