Bit Of A Yarn

Site has gone quiet! What is everyone up to? Ranga?

Brodie

On 5/04/2020 at 7:13 PM, Mehe said:

You said the virus isnt a super bug are you on something 

Brodie will you.line up with those people who have the virus yes or no 

can YOU! read your own posts?  He did say it wasnt a superbug, which it isnt, so no porkies! Think mehe is on something with some of the jumbled posts, can I have some of your good shit? be kind we are in lockdown, Stop telling porkies about Brodie else I will report you to John Campbell and he will tell you off and call you a dick on TV for brodie and all the world to hear, and wait till his balls drop,   then look out! ...not a superbug!!!  Mehe wrong,   BRODSTER  on the money again as always!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

looks choice with the mo, the voice makes sense now, must have jumped into the sulky too excited and squashed his balls! feel bad being so judgemental without knowing the facts, is that after the stylish memphis win?

before

17 hours ago, Mehe said:

I dont know why he wont talk to me I only proved him wrong 

I guest I didnt answer him on the super bug thing but it's a super virus for sure 

Do you think when things go back to normal Brodie will be making some big bets 

Yes whiplash did you read this 

On 6/04/2020 at 1:06 PM, Noodlum said:

I've heard lots of rumours that the dealing with the bookies is more about "who you know."

BGP are at it again tomorrow and the TAB stand to lose bucket loads.

The hypocrisy of allowing these bets is staggering when others can't even get peanuts on.

Those that say the TAB are a**holes are bang on with this one,

• Like 2

On 9/04/2020 at 1:29 PM, Rangatira said:

i wish

with all these times of doom and gloom tell ol whippy your favourite win (or 2) that got you loving this game that we  hope people without suits and ties and a greedy monolopy and champagne breakfasts, times before that. for me Borana in the 1985 NZ cup, running home from the school bus to see it , seeing the great Peter Jones saying years later on trackside saying " I would love to pay my stable foreman $500 a week  ..but he would be getting more than I do" Its an absolute disgrace by the powers that be, but ranga ! hook us up with the vid (borana) and please post yours thanks!

post your favs peeps!

• Like 1