Bit Of A Yarn

Site has gone quiet! What is everyone up to? Ranga?

Brodie

34 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Seen you have a cure you will have a lot of extra money to back the all stars

MeHe, I think this isolation seems to be affecting you already after under 2 weeks!

Where did I say I had a cure?

I said that it is not a superbug, , and it isn’t there are things that do kill the virus but a vaccine needs to be approved!

Finally, why on earth would I be wanting to back AllStars horses, and how would I do that when they have all been turned out?

Just hope there is money still in the TAB’s coffers for me to have my betting vouchers 

paid out!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

MeHe, I think this isolation seems to be affecting you already after under 2 weeks!

Where did I say I had a cure?

I said that it is not a superbug, , and it isn’t there are things that do kill the virus but a vaccine needs to be approved!

Finally, why on earth would I be wanting to back AllStars horses, and how would I do that when they have all been turned out?

Just hope there is money still in the TAB’s coffers for me to have my betting vouchers 

paid out!

1.05 going to be great odds betting on Allstars in new season get on 

• Like 1

Brodie did you not say heat kills it I'm almost sure you did and I have never seen anything about this any where I just Google it nothing there maybe I didnt Google good enough 

So you have come up with a cure so you will have way  more money than your winnings 

But you dont bet no more do you

And you still haven't said if you would line up with the people that have got the virus that isnt a super bug 

50 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Brodie did you not say heat kills it I'm almost sure you did and I have never seen anything about this any where I just Google it nothing there maybe I didnt Google good enough 

So you have come up with a cure so you will have way  more money than your winnings 

And you still haven't said if you would line up with the people that have got the virus that isnt a super bug 

MeHe, 26 degrees Celsius kills the virus, it has been stated.

Bleach kills the virus!

The HIV and malaria medicine has shown to kill it in a test tube!

I am not a scientist, mad or otherwise and there are things being worked on worldwide at the moment that is very promising, however as per usual it takes time to get approved or else if there are side effects that are worse, someone is going to get sued.

Certainly not offloading at the moment, although I had been doing OK!
I am not a compulsive gambler ,that needs to bet for the sheer hell of it!

To make money consistently you need to be cool calm and collected and disciplined!!

Finally, I repeat, what a stupid question that you asked about lining up to deliberately get a virus, doesn’t warrant an answer!!!

You said its not a super bug so Brodie what is it 

I have gone and read what you have said about the temperature thing and it isnt the case so more porkies oh you dont tell porkies but someone will google dose heat kill Corona virus and show you  I just dont know how to do the attachment using my phone

Edited by Mehe

9 hours ago, Mehe said:

You said its not a super bug so Brodie what is it 

I have gone and read what you have said about the temperature thing and it isnt the case so more porkies oh you dont tell porkies but someone will google dose heat kill Corona virus and show you  I just dont know how to do the attachment using my phone

Mr Knowledge expert on CoVid-19, can you please show me where it is being described as a Superbug?

It has been advised by media that it doesn’t like heat over 26 degrees Celsius!!!

If this is not the case then don’t say that I am telling porkies, as I am not responsible for the media and their fake news or am I?

2 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

that's good to hear, you don't want to get on the laundering list as that would see you removed from the rich list

I think after the shakeup from this lockdown that will be stuffing so many businesses, I may well be on the Rich List!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mehe said:

lol there is a head lice pill that kills the virus 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

Must be heaps left.

They let boysgetpaid have a fun day out on Saturday betting as much as they wanted. The TAB exposed themselves good and proper to large losses with their preferential treatment in a time when they are looking for government handouts and are in a time of 'crisis'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mehe said:

Brodie you were spreading false advice about heat killing the virus you do tell porkies 

FFS, piss off with your trolling!

The Covid19 virus doesn’t like higher temperatures Mehe, and if you had the ability to read or listen you would be well aware of this.

If all you want to do is try and troll, piss off back to where you came from, the Darkside, or your mothers side!!!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Must be heaps left.

They let boysgetpaid have a fun day out on Saturday betting as much as they wanted. The TAB exposed themselves good and proper to large losses with their preferential treatment in a time when they are looking for government handouts and are in a time of 'crisis'

Depends on the rest of the book in terms of what they TAB won or lost.  However I would imagine liquidity isn't that good at the moment.  So I'm picking the TAB had a loss.  Saville needs to be asked questions.  I've heard lots of rumours that the dealing with the bookies is more about "who you know."

• Like 1