Bit Of A Yarn

Site has gone quiet! What is everyone up to? Ranga?

Brodie

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

BGP are at it again tomorrow and the TAB stand to lose bucket loads.

The hypocrisy of allowing these bets is staggering when others can't even get peanuts on.

Those that say the TAB are a**holes are bang on with this one,

Happy, wouldn’t call them hypocrites but I would say that you are correct with the second one you stated!

Hopefully once NZ Racing is back, they may well see the error of their ways and treat all punters equally!

The NZ TAB will need as many punters they can get when things start to resume or they may as well close the doors and give the ones that are on mega dollars the D C M!

• Haha 1

think happy means the hypocrisy of the restrictions and risk management team, to block less to average losing punters but allow it if its great income revenue and publicity from a bunch of overpaid monopolists, how Cameron George can show his face on tv with a shameful and woeful warriors outfit proves we like getting fucked up the ass by corporate dont we , aussies tease tourists off nz saying ` da kiwis are fucking the sheep`! , we are getting fucked by this monopoly! Baaaah Baaah! put down that 2nd bottle of whiskey Winston, Ive heard of granny fucking! , but I ll stuff by big fat 1 inch cock up his sanctimonious ass and then suck it if he agrees to stop fucking everybody in NZ racing with his! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

BGP are at it again tomorrow and the TAB stand to lose bucket loads.

The hypocrisy of allowing these bets is staggering when others can't even get peanuts on.

Those that say the TAB are a**holes are bang on with this one,

I'm not so sure about that Happy. The TAB have offshore accounts to lay these types of bets especially the Ozzie races. And, the Ozzie bookies will take such bets as they have larger TB  pools.

BGP are great for the racing game IMHO in terms of marketing TB's but are not that enthused at this stage with harness despite a foray to the Jewels.

Notwithstanding, surely some of the Harness clubs could offer big incentives to get them on track every now and then, they are not averse to that from what ive been told.

Greg

1 minute ago, Mehe said:

Gee whipped it must have been a good one as you can still remember it what did he use 

i got caught and the owner called the cops, mum was away at a lions(esses) club meeting, and when the cop brought me home, he was more pisses off at being embarrased for himself so he used his fists and banned me from seeing my friends and grounded me for 3 months.