Bit Of A Yarn

Cup Week Christchurch: Covid-19 Issue

Blossom lady

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Don't need to it's a given.  In most elections anywhere there is some form of electoral/voter fraud.  In NZ every election we have people who deliberately vote more than once.  

So in the USA will there be similar instances?  More than likely.  Indeed research says that there probably is but statistically it is very very low.

Brodie's use of the term "fraud" is a bit loose.  The issue in America this election is the number of postal and pre-election votes.  The highest on record - about 103 million.  So roughly 40 million on the day.  The State by State regulations regarding voting in the USA are a mess.  So could there be an abuse of process?  Most likely.

You've seen the pictures of thousands of postal ballots lying in ditches etc.   

Now those things don't matter in most of the States but with it coming down to the wire in these last five States who knows.  With the way it has all been managed is there scope for fraud - yes.  Has some fraud happened - yes (that's a given).  Is it at a level that will materially affect the election - probably not.

Remember George W. Bush only won the 2000 election by winning Florida by 537 votes.  

Holy crap, and you try to say that something else has been taken out of context

The above is a pitiful reply to allegations of electoral fraud

You have grabbed it’s busty examples when you know full well that the allegation, unproven and obviously untrue, is about widespread organised electoral fraud

You’re being a hypocrite Chief

Mikie

• Champ Post 1

27 minutes ago, Mikie said:

How the hell can they be out of context?

They were standalone tweets that the fool tweeted, how is it possible that they could be out of context?

Mikie

The same way that your quote of my post is.  Were each of the quotes in the same tweet?  No.  What text was before and after?  What was happening at the time?  

Anyway it looks like he is about to lose Georgia.  They have been sitting on 99% counted for the last 24 hours and Trumps lead has dropped to 3,000 votes.  Apparently a lot of mail bags have "turned" up today.

2 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Holy crap, and you try to say that something else has been taken out of context

The above is a pitiful reply to allegations of electoral fraud

You have grabbed it’s busty examples when you know full well that the allegation, unproven and obviously untrue, is about widespread organised electoral fraud

You’re being a hypocrite Chief

Mikie

Mikie, you wouldn’t know anything about fraud would you?

1 minute ago, Mikie said:

Who knows?  Are you sure it is 100% impossible?  NO.  So at this stage neither you or Brodie know it is incorrect.

But I do find it strange that scrutineers are not allowed in the room at PA.  Actually I found that odd at this election in NZ.  When I was active in party politics we always had scrutineers at every polling booth.  Sometimes several at marginal electorates.  This year I saw none.

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Who knows?  Are you sure it is 100% impossible?  NO.  So at this stage neither you or Brodie know it is incorrect.

But I do find it strange that scrutineers are not allowed in the room at PA.  Actually I found that odd at this election in NZ.  When I was active in party politics we always had scrutineers at every polling booth.  Sometimes several at marginal electorates.  This year I saw none.

Chief, there is that much going on!

Workers wearing Biden masks, dead people voting, date changes, votes turning up from nowhere.

Absolutely farce and it will be proven!

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Chief, there is that much going on!

Workers wearing Biden masks, dead people voting, date changes, votes turning up from nowhere.

Absolutely farce and it will be proven!

I don't think it will be proven.  It won't be close enough in the end to make a difference.  What I can't get over is how it is legal for these votes to turn so long AFTER election day.  Let alone their stupid mailout vote option.  Interesting how it seems mostly Democrats don't like walking down to the ballot booth on election day!

I don't think it will be proven.  It won't be close enough in the end to make a difference.  What I can't get over is how it is legal for these votes to turn so long AFTER election day.  Let alone their stupid mailout vote option.  Interesting how it seems mostly Democrats don't like walking down to the ballot booth on election day!

Anyway, back to the original post that I queried

Brodie stated that Biden had lost

He didn’t state that Biden had won but things don’t add up for Brodie or Trump

He stayed as fact that Biden had lost

Now Chief, tell us, is that right?

Mikie

13 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Mikie, you wouldn’t know anything about fraud would you?

Incorrect Brodie, I would know something about it

Stop being a phuckwit and admit when you are wrong

You stated that Biden had lost the Election

Now tell us, are you still saying that?

Mikie

2 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Anyway, back to the original post that I queried

Brodie stated that Biden had lost

He didn’t state that Biden had won but things don’t add up for Brodie or Trump

He stayed as fact that Biden had lost

Now Chief, tell us, is that right?

Mikie

So what?  At that point and still now now winner has been declared.  So you neither of you are correct.  Big deal!

5 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Oh and the other thing I find odd is that it appears they have no estimate of what votes "are in the mail" hence the official count sitting on 99% for what seems forever in some States.

Why is that odd?

How would they know how many votes are in the mail, as some States allow mail that is postmarked before a cutoff point

If it was NZ Post they could still be getting valid votes in December

Mikie

Edited by Mikie

Just now, Mikie said:

Why is that odd?

How would they know how many votes are in the mail, as some States allow mail that is postmarked before a cutoff point

If it was NZ Post they could still be getting valid votes on December

Mikie

Because my understanding is that the mail out ballots have to be requested and are registered.  So you should know how many went out and how many you have got back.  

23 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

The same way that your quote of my post is.  Were each of the quotes in the same tweet?  No.  What text was before and after?  What was happening at the time?  

No, each of the quotes were in different tweets months apart

There were no relevant tweets in the week prior to each respective tweet

As to what was happening at the time I can only guess, but since they were mostly in the early hours of the morning I’d say he was either drinking ir playing with himself, or both

Mikie

1 minute ago, Mikie said:

No, each of the quotes were in different tweets months apart

There were no relevant tweets in the week prior to each respective tweet

As to what was happening at the time I can only guess, but since they were mostly in the early hours of the morning I’d say he was either drinking ir playing with himself, or both

Mikie

I guess then you are one of his "followers" if you are getting the tweets first hand.

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Because my understanding is that the mail out ballots have to be requested and are registered.  So you should know how many went out and how many you have got back.  

Crap

You would know how many went out but you wouldn’t know how many are coming back if the rules state that the postmark is the defining factor

Mikie

27 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Have you been online and been watching Fox News?

It is as dodgy as anything!

So much corruption and fraud!

9 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I guess then you are one of his "followers" if you are getting the tweets first hand.

Did I say that I got them first hand?

No, I didn’t 

However, they are available for anyone to view, not a boy available but with the date and time they were tweeted

Mikie

Just now, Mikie said:

Crap

You would know how many went out but you wouldn’t know how many are coming back if the rules state that the postmark is the defining factor

Mikie

FFS Mikie you are morphing!  I said - you know how many went out and you know how many you have back so therefore you know how many could be missing!  Hence some of the court directions this week.  So shove your crap where the sun don't shine.

There could be more than 150,000 unaccounted for.

This comes after the Postal Service failed to conduct a court-ordered sweep of its some of its facilities for undelivered ballots Tuesday. 

Those districts were: Central Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Detroit, Colorado/Wyoming, Atlanta, Houston, Alabama, Northern New England, Greater South Carolina, South Florida, Lakeland (covering parts of Illinois and Wisconsin) and Arizona.

The districts were determined based on those that had low scores when it comes to processing mailed ballots.

Just now, Brodie said:

Have you been online and been watching Fox News?

It is as dodgy as anything!

So much corruption and fraud!

Yes Brodie, you have said that 9 times now

What about answering the question

Are you still saying that’s a fact?

Mikie

25 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Incorrect Brodie, I would know something about it

Stop being a phuckwit and admit when you are wrong

Now tell us, are you still saying that?

Mikie

Mikie, when I said that, the election was going to be won by Trump and that is what the betting agencies were saying as Trump had become hot favourite to win!!!!

Then the fraud and corruption kicked in from the Democrats and there is that much evidence coming out now!!!

Trump will have control either way!!,

FFS Mikie you are morphing!  I said - you know how many went out and you know how many you have back so therefore you know how many could be missing!  Hence some of the court directions this week.  So shove your crap where the sun don't shine.

There could be more than 150,000 unaccounted for

Stop twisting things

The poor Official said he didn’t know how many more would come in, not that he didn’t know how many could come in

There’s a  difference

Mikie