Bit Of A Yarn

Cup Week Christchurch: Covid-19 Issue

Blossom lady

41 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Happy seriously!

They are neutral, the media over there has been paid off by the Democrats!

The media here was in  arderns pocket!

Make up your phucking mind

You say they are neutral

Then you say they have been paid off

All on the same line

Mikie

41 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

You are really starting to piss me off Mikie.  I'm not running a protection agency for anyone.  Brodie is perfectly capable of looking after himself.  But you are now starting to become as fixated as Mehe and becoming a troll.  You've been warned.  Debate the issue - Brodie isn't the issue.  

Certainly Chief

The issue is that according to a poster on your site, Biden has lost

That's not a fact is it?

Mikie

• Haha 1

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

FFS another bromance!  The difference SO FAR is you don't incessantly and only post posts attacking one individual.  Geez Mikie couldn't help himself by bumping another thread asking "Is Brodie restricted?"

It's the same with national politics.  People are not debating or discussing the issues but attacking the person and they way they present their message.  So we end up with polarisation and leaders who win who are of no substance that talk in feel good media sound bites!

Brodie claims Hannity and Carlson are neutral! 

You make no comment about that! Only an ignorant person would even contemplate making a comment like that as anyone knows it is untrue.

The only bromance going on here is you and Brodie.  

16 minutes ago, the galah said:

The global warning thing and the usa contribution thereto under trump really is severely overstated.

In 2016 when he took over the usa produced 5,170 million metric tons of co2 emmisions,yet in 2019 it had dropped to 5,130 million metric tonnes.

Just seems to be more fake news to place so much blame on Trump .

Are you serious? My list of 3 things weren't fake news, they were 3 things that Trump tweeted himself

Mikie

19 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

As said in an earlier post 103 million votes were MAILED in.  Only 40m walked up.  That is unheard of compared to previous elections.  That can't be all Covid-19 fear.

Plus doesn't 150,000 ballots that made it to USPS days ago (up to a week) haven't turned up to be counted but are now starting to arrive?  Not only that a Judge order a sweep of USPS premises to find them and USPS didn't do it.  Seems odd.

So it is due to Democratic cheating? Fraud? Take your pick of words as they are the same.

Just now, Happy Sunrise said:

So it is due to Democratic cheating? Fraud? Take your pick of words as they are the same.

A Democrat supporter?  Or the Democrat machine?  I don't know but if it is happening and you were looking for the culprit then "follow the money"!

I don't think cheating is democratic.

• Like 1
  • Bad Post 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Post a cogent argument proving otherwise.

At present neither Trump nor Biden has officially lost

Your problem seems to be that you recogniser that Brodie is a phuckwit, so you allow him great latitude

An example is your assertion that Brodie isn't wrong about stating that Biden HAS lost, because Brodie honestly believes that Biden has lost

I honestly believe that tonight I'm going to be walking along the beach and stumble upon a naked super model, but I'm not holding my breath

Mikie

6 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Give up Mikie.

Wasting our time.

You're right Happy

Makes it hard to have any sympathy when Chief complains about posters leaving to create another site when he is unable to be balanced in his treatment of posters

Mikie

4 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Are you serious? My list of 3 things weren't fake news, they were 3 things that Trump tweeted himself

Mikie

They weren't actually news - they were opinions.  That's what is wrong with our news agencies now.  They publish opinions but don't publish the facts.  Did you see the Tova O'Brien interview of Jamie Lee Ross during the election?  It was disgraceful and an insult to all the excellent TV journalists that have come before her.  I didn't support Ross but she rudely closed him down because she didn't agree with what he was saying.  Didn't delve into what or why.  Climate change is promoted as accepted fact and if you have an alternative view backed up by evidence based research you are labeled a denier.  Same with Covid-19!

3 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Your problem seems to be that you recogniser that Brodie is a phuckwit, so you allow him great latitude

An example is your assertion that Brodie isn't wrong about stating that Biden HAS lost, because Brodie honestly believes that Biden has lost

I honestly believe that tonight I'm going to be walking along the beach and stumble upon a naked super model, but I'm not holding my breath

Mikie

F-.  You didn't present a cogent argument.  

5 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Which he has followed up with his reasons for believing that e.g. voter fraud which he has followed up with examples.

Now using your example of the naked super model on the beach you don't believe it because you doubt you will.  Now if I was you I'd be posting post after post asking you to admit your belief is wrong.  That's the problem.  What I would do is say well I think you are wrong because.....there hasn't been any naked super models seen on New Brighton beach ever and there isn't any current super models living in Christchurch.

12 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You are right Chief. Brodie is right. You are both on the money in the disneyland you live in. Go watch some more neutral Fox News. You are as both as fair and balanced as that station proclaims to be.

Good luck to you both.

You are making a few assumptions there Happy.  I used to follow only CNN until I found some of the Covid-19 reporting was way off.  The flag was raised because of my science training.  What they were reporting was rubbish.  So I started looking around.  Now I have to read 4 different websites to get an idea of what the truth is.  But more often than not I have to do all the fact finding and research myself.  Never used to be like that.  Journalists and reporters were known as the Fourth Estate for a reason.  They were there to keep everyone honest.

Jack Tame, Paddy Gower, Tova O'Brien wouldn't know investigative unbiased journalism/reporting even if they fell over it.

I have found FOX to be more neutral than CNN and less inclined to label opinion analysis.  

28 minutes ago, Mikie said:

No, but if I had, why would that be relevant?

Mikie

Because you are questioning my integrity and honesty Mikie!

With your background,I believe you should be looking at your own integrity before you question the honesty of Brodie!!!

28 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Make up your phucking mind

You say they are neutral

Then you say they have been paid off

All on the same line

Mikie

Mikie, are you a bit slow?

You clearly have trouble understanding things!!

You need some help Mikie!

You dont seem to be able to keep up so maybe reread posts?

5 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

F-.  You didn't present a cogent argument.  

Which he has followed up with his reasons for believing that e.g. voter fraud which he has followed up with examples.

Now using your example of the naked super model on the beach you don't believe it because you doubt you will.  Now if I was you I'd be posting post after post asking you to admit your belief is wrong.  That's the problem.  What I would do is say well I think you are wrong because.....there hasn't been any naked super models seen on New Brighton beach ever and there isn't any current super models living in Christchurch.

But I'm not in Christchurch so there's still hope (additionally I posted a belief apparently, Brodie posted something as a fact, that's the difference Chief)

What has Voter fraud got to do with Brodie's assertion that Biden has officially lost the Election?. I can't see the relevance

Brodie didn't post his statement with conditions. He posted it as a fact

Let's try another tact Chief

Can you name 1 other poster who has posted a factual statement on 4 different subjects when they are clearly incorrect and wrong?

You might say yes, Mehe

If so, why don't you get up Brodie like you get up Mehe?

Mehe is just like a lot of others, we are sick of Brodie posting crap and never admitting he's wrong, we are sick of you jumping on to threads to help him out (yes I know, you say you don't, but point to one single thread where you have ever jumped on and made a post that was opposed to something Brodie had posted), and we are sick of being told Brodie is restricted 

Mikie

7 minutes ago, Mikie said:

You're right Happy

Makes it hard to have any sympathy when Chief complains about posters leaving to create another site when he is unable to be balanced in his treatment of posters

Mikie

I have been posting for a long time on here and before on Channel X and I normally stay out of Brodie's argument threads but not this one. If the Chief can't see the unfounded and incorrect claims made by Brodie, coming to the defence of these claims, then even worse getting at posters who are pointing out Brodie's incorrect claims there is no point in debating it. 

Biden has lost, the democrats are committing fraud, Hannity and Carlson are neutral....😂😂  what a load of f**king shit!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Mikie

Are you allowed to be walking along the beach?

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Mikie, are you a bit slow?

You clearly have trouble understanding things!!

You need some help Mikie!

You dont seem to be able to keep up so maybe reread posts?

This is what you said

"They are neutral, the media over there has been paid off by the Democrats!"

You're either thick or your English abilioy is limited

Mikie

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I have been posting for a long time on here and before on Channel X and I normally stay out of Brodie's argument threads but not this one. If the Chief can't see the unfounded and incorrect claims made by Brodie, coming to the defence of these claims, then even worse getting at posters who are pointing out Brodie's incorrect claims there is no point in debating it. 

Biden has lost, the democrats are committing fraud, Hannity and Carlson are neutral....😂😂  what a load of f**king shit!

Happy Is right, Brodie is a phuckwit 

The Chief either doesn't read Brodie's posts, or they are related, or in some form of relationship, or possibly Chief just feels sorry for him...take your pick

Oops, I used an ellipsis, phuck me

Mikie

26 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You are both on the money in the disneyland you live in.

I fail to see from what I've written that you could determine I live in a fantasy world.  I assure you I don't.  I just don't believe everything I hear or read on the news nor do I fall for the politicians of little substance that sound good.

Just now, Mikie said:

This is what you said

"They are neutral, the media over there has been paid off by the Democrats!"

You're either thick or your English abilioy is limited

Mikie

Mikie, you have overstepped what I consider reasonable several times so here it is!

Reality is Mikie, with your history of honesty and integrity you are hardly in a position to be taken seriously when you are commenting about Brodie being thick!

So with your background, you are able to state unequivocally that the Democrats are not being fraudulent?