Bit Of A Yarn

Cup Week Christchurch: Covid-19 Issue

Blossom lady

4 hours ago, Mikie said:

Are you serious? My list of 3 things weren't fake news, they were 3 things that Trump tweeted himself

Mikie

Serious about what?

I made a comment about co2 emmissions,then drew the inference that criticism of his administrations approach could be argued as being unfair. The reference i made to fake news was because i believe if you asked his critics if his policies were contributing to an increase in co2 emmissions then they would say yes,which of course is not true. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, the galah said:

Serious about what?

I made a comment about co2 emmissions,then drew the inference that criticism of his administrations approach could be argued as being unfair. The reference i made to fake news was because i believe if you asked his critics if his policies were contributing to an increase in co2 emmissions then they would say yes,which of course is not true. 

Fair enough

In my haste I thought you were referring to Trump's tweets as fake news

My bad

Mikie

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

You will see that the Democrats have been cheating over there but we will agree to disagree!

Again Brodie, you are talking rubbish here

How can we agree to disagree when I have never expressed my views about whether Democrats were or were not cheating?

Mikie

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

You can now.  But I suggest you let it go.  Your need to prove yourself right is becoming obsessive.  It is a slippery slope on social media and doesn't help your health.  

You've missed the point

It's not about being right

It's about posters being wrong, posting crap as fact, and never admitting they are wrong

Note that I said posters, if you interpret that as Brodie what does that tell you Chief?

Mikie

Far too early to say that Biden has won anything, Mikie!

Lets see what the courts have to say?

You nave to be deluded if you think that this has been a fair election and there are numerous amounts of evidence of cheating!!!

Over 70 million voted for Trump and they are not going accept the fact that the election has been rigged!

Watch this space!

• Bad Post 2

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Far too early to say that Biden has won anything, Mikie!

Lets see what the courts have to say?

You nave to be deluded if you think that this has been a fair election and there are numerous amounts of evidence of cheating!!!

Over 70 million voted for Trump and they are not going accept the fact that the election has been rigged!

Watch this space!

The courts  won't do anything  as it seems to me like Trump may have cheated as it was supposed to be a landslide according to the polls 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Mikie said:

It's about posters being wrong, posting crap as fact, and never admitting they are wrong

Then why take up a personal crusade and bash your head against the wall?

If it was in a pub everyone at the locals table would tell you both to can it or there'd be a scrap and you'd all get bluies!

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

If it was in a pub everyone at the locals table would tell you both to can it or there'd be a scrap and you'd 

Still looking after Brodie good on you 

9 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

If it was in a pub everyone at the locals table would tell you both to can it or there'd be a scrap and you'd all get bluies!

Firstly, if I was in a Pub, I assure you that I wouldn’t be at the same table as Brodie given his personal comments on this thread

Secondly, why do you give me afvice to stop bashing my head against a wall?

Your tiff about the ground conditions at a recent meeting with another poster virtually mirrors my exasperation with the insulting looney tune 

Mikie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Really?  I've seen far worse comments thrown around amongst mates than you two have ever thrown at each other.

Oh really, then why did you have the urge to tell Brodie to ease up after 1 particular personal post?

Mikie

44 minutes ago, Mikie said:

Oh really, then why did you have the urge to tell Brodie to ease up after 1 particular personal post?

Mikie

Mikie, let it rest!

We will watch with interest to see if it is proven that the election has had significant cheating g from the Democrats!

Trump wouldve already won without the false votes from people who sit on their arses and have  got the energy to vote on election day!

There is so much water to go under the bridge as Biden has not won anything until Trump concedes, and he isnt going to be doing that in a hurry!

Without Covid Trump shits in!

• Bad Post 2

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Shit you must have looked hard to find this Thread.  I guess gravity and time  takes everyone everyone below ground eventually.

Your living proof. Keep looking after your chosen ones as Mikie is on the money with his observations imho.

I'm sure you'll see it another way

21 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Your living proof. Keep looking after your chosen ones as Mikie is on the money with his observations imho.

I'm sure you'll see it another way

Well you must be one of the "chosen ones" as you haven't been moderated.

Plus in case you haven't noticed I always call you out when you publish the party line propaganda without any analysis.  

1 hour ago, Mikie said:

Mikie

You've done your time and presumably you are a reformed citizen.  I draw the line at bringing that stuff up as a form of attack just like people attacking posters family.

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

You've done your time and presumably you are a reformed citizen.  I draw the line at bringing that stuff up as a form of attack just like people attacking posters family.

But you let your mate do it to him dont you