Bit Of A Yarn

Cup Week Christchurch: Covid-19 Issue

Blossom lady

1 minute ago, Happy Sunrise said:

What bollocks. Talk about twisting stuff.

Brodie is claiming fraud by the democrats. They are deliberately trying to alter the result of the election.

No, it is not loose. He used the term 'fraud' without any conditions. 

Sadly watching all the coverage on fox with the likes of hannity and tucker carlson,more and more evidence regarding skulldugery is coming to light.

Personally i was rather skeptical initially,but  it is becoming obvious to anyone with an open mind,that peoples confidence in the results will be seriously undermined,no matter who wins..

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 12:28 PM, Chief Stipe said:

No but you only post to have a go at Brodie.  Now what I object to in this instance has nothing to do with Brodie but the fact that you are stating as fact something that you have no idea about.  Nor can you provide proof of what you have said.  Now your misinformation may be the flavour of the month but that doesn't mean it's true!

You complain that Mehe posts something as a fact when, according to you, it isn’t a fact

So when Brodie posts as a fact that Biden had lost, which isn’t a fact, how come you don’t tell Brodie that he has no idea what he is talking about?  Why don’t you tell Brodie that he can’t provide proof of what he has said?

Whats the difference?

Mikie

• Champ Post 1

24 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

What bollocks. Talk about twisting stuff.

Brodie is claiming fraud by the democrats. They are deliberately trying to alter the result of the election.

No, it is not loose. He used the term 'fraud' without any conditions. 

Total fraud Happy!

Watch the news it is extremely bad from the Democrats!

Wide spread cheating and Trump is going nowhere!

It is absolutely disgusting what they are doing over there!

They are long known  as cheats, Happy!

18 minutes ago, Mikie said:

You keep saying that you aren’t running a protectionist Agency for Brodie Chief

If you aren’t, you’re doing a great job of imitating one

You are really starting to piss me off Mikie.  I'm not running a protection agency for anyone.  Brodie is perfectly capable of looking after himself.  But you are now starting to become as fixated as Mehe and becoming a troll.  You've been warned.  Debate the issue - Brodie isn't the issue.  

• Champ Post 1
  • Bad Post 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

I've told you before that the issue with Mehe is that he posts NOTHING other than attacks on one individual.  

The problem with Mehe attacking me is that most of  the time I can not understand much of what he is  trying to say!

Got me buggered how Mikie got where he got?

No wonder harness racing is stuffed if this is an example!

Go and do something useful in the community Mikie, rather than trying to be an antagonistic xxxxx

Yes it is a divisive topic but to have your head in the sand is blatantly stupid.

Watch the 6 o’clock news and then come back with Brodie is wrong!!!

Edited by Brodie

Just now, Happy Sunrise said:

You are totally blind to the situation. 

Mikie is highlighting the same thing that Mehe did about Brodie. I agree with Mehe and Mikie.

FFS another bromance!  The difference SO FAR is you don't incessantly and only post posts attacking one individual.  Geez Mikie couldn't help himself by bumping another thread asking "Is Brodie restricted?"

It's the same with national politics.  People are not debating or discussing the issues but attacking the person and they way they present their message.  So we end up with polarisation and leaders who win who are of no substance that talk in feel good media sound bites!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Can you answer my question from a previous post please about whether you believe the Dems are committing fraud?

I'm not sure but it all looks a bit strange to me.  As said in an earlier post 103 million votes were MAILED in.  Only 40m walked up.  That is unheard of compared to previous elections.  That can't be all Covid-19 fear.

Plus doesn't 150,000 ballots that made it to USPS days ago (up to a week) haven't turned up to be counted but are now starting to arrive?  Not only that a Judge order a sweep of USPS premises to find them and USPS didn't do it.  Seems odd.

4 hours ago, Mikie said:

OK Chief

Here's 3 things that Trump has stated. Go for it

1. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive"

2. "New environment friendly lightbulbs can cause cancer"

3. "Wind turbines cause noise-induced cancer"

Mikie

The global warning thing and the usa contribution thereto under trump really is severely overstated.

In 2016 when he took over the usa produced 5,170 million metric tons of co2 emmisions,yet in 2019 it had dropped to 5,130 million metric tonnes.

Just seems to be more fake news to place so much blame on Trump .

Personally do not care whether someone agrees with me or not as that does not alter the facts!

You are just deluded if you can not see the disgraceful fraud and corruption that the Democrats have been doing during this election!

Unless you have been watching the Sky News or Fox NEws, you should not be commenting!

There is that much evidence of this fraud and people coming forward and saying what is going on!

Altering ballots, voting by dead people, people not in states, video evidence etc.

Disgusting behaviour!

Biden wouldve lost without the cheating, so clear to see and Trump going nowhere!

Edited by Brodie

7 minutes ago, the galah said:

In 2016 when he took over the usa produced 5,170 million metric tons of co2 emmisions,yet in 2019 it had dropped to 5,130 million metric tonnes.

The biggest issue is that Trump refused to acknowledge the Paris Accord.  The reason being the carbon emission charges calculation model is all fucked up.  Talk to any dairy farmer in New Zealand about it.  We signed up and are screwing one of the few industries keeping us going at the moment.  Of course none of the Greenies understand that your average Dairy Farm is carbon neutral!  It is the nature of the farming system.

Trump being the businessman that he is followed the money by asking the question where does this money go and what is it spent on.

40 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I've told you before that the issue with Mehe is that he posts NOTHING other than attacks on one individual.  

Well, that can't be my issue can it Chief?

I have started multiple Topics

But you say I'm a shit stirrer? And Brodie? FFS

Mikie