Bit Of A Yarn

Who Are They Trying To Kid??

Brodie

You would have to be pretty naive if you still believe that Hayden Cullen is in charge of the Rolleston Stable.

They told us that Purdon/Rasmussen were taking a break from racing!!!!!!

They have not taken a break from racing at all, it is a load of baloney, and you can now tell that they are back training without doubt!

Take things easier for awhile and consider our future!!

Yeah right, very disappointing for harness racing!

• Champ Post 1

11 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Some things are disappointing for Harness racing. You have great lists.

Losing Nat and Mark is NOT one of them. 

Ah, but losing the All Stars *is* one of the greatest things to ever happen in Brodie-World, along with:

• unrestricted fixed odds betting for everyone

• unlimited whipping of horses

• sacking and silencing of Martin van Beynen

• disestablishment of HRNZ and NZR

• programmes with nothing other than maiden races

• abolition of the vote for women

and so on.

• Haha 2
  • Bad Post 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

Ah, but losing the All Stars *is* one of the greatest things to ever happen in Brodie-World, along with:

and so on.

Restrictions on Saint Basil would be a great leap forward!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

and so on.

Basil, clearly you like being controlled.

Brodie does not appreciate being controlled and will always voice an opinion when something is wrong.

NZ. Is meant to be a democracy, however it is far from this now.
There is so many things nowadays that are being dictated to society that is just so wrong and I am not like you Basil, a sheep!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

You would have to be pretty naive if you still believe that Hayden Cullen is in charge of the Rolleston Stable.

They have not taken a break from racing at all, it is a load of baloney, and you can now tell that they are back training without doubt!

what is your actual issue here ?

have you just discovered where you put your soapbox ?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

To be fair mate, Natalie did say during the Youtube interview that they will be helping out to prepare the horses for the Premier meetings, Easter Cup, Derby etc. That was part of the agreement they had. I think Natalie and Mark are heading away on a trip soon so perhaps Mr Cullen will train fewer winners then?

Edited by Davis
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Badger said:

Jeez Brodie its a bit rich you calling someone a sheep,  all you ever do is bleat, Basil hit the nail on the head.

How does bleating make someone a sheep?

Quite the opposite I would’ve thought?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

How does bleating make someone a sheep?

Quite the opposite I would’ve thought?

Healthy sheep are eager to eat. They are almost always hungry. They will overeat, if we let them. Sheep bleat in anticipation of being fed and will rapidly approach the feeding area.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Davis said:

To be fair mate, Natalie did say during the Youtube interview that they will be helping out to prepare the horses for the Premier meetings, Easter Cup, Derby etc. That was part of the agreement they had. I think Natalie and Mark are heading away on a trip soon so perhaps Mr Cullen will train fewer winners then?

Exactly they are doing just what they said they would.  Seems to work fine doesn't it?

2 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

is this a forum or not? only saying brodie is on the money 

I'm only saying "big deal" - Purdon and Rasmussen are doing exactly what they said they would.  I've been told that they want a more relaxed lifestyle enjoying the fun parts of harness racing, not having to get up early in the morning, seven days a week in all weathers while from a distance helping the new trainer.  Seems idyllic to me.

• Like 1

incredibly naive chief, warned off?  but in an industry friendly way ? you need a more honest or informed informant, lets not ruin the industry?. Natalie, if she was a kiwi in OZ her ass would be removed from the country and deservedly so.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, $ BILL said:

incredibly naive chief, warned off?  but in an industry friendly way ? you need a more honest or informed informant, lets not ruin the industry?. Natalie, if she was a kiwi in OZ her ass would be removed from the country and deservedly so.

Rubbish.  What for?  A recreational drug charge?

You are contradicting Brodie who is saying "nothing has changed"!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Rubbish.  What for?  A recreational drug charge?

Supplying P, is that ok with you ? and is P a recreational drug, you are deluded. Very fortunate that this is your site as I am sure you would not be taken seriously in the real world.  You also choose to ignore the first part of my post. Please respond to that. You have zero response and your b/s informant knows as much as you do. Zip. I think this would be a good time to leave this site, please remove me/ block me as I think with your opinions are quite deluded.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

I'm only saying "big deal" - Purdon and Rasmussen are doing exactly what they said they would.  I've been told that they want a more relaxed lifestyle enjoying the fun parts of harness racing, not having to get up early in the morning, seven days a week in all weathers while from a distance helping the new trainer.  Seems idyllic to me.

Do not agree Chief.

If they wanted more of a relaxed lifestyle why did the stable change over to Hayden Cullen?

Why didnt they just leave the stable as the AllStars and had Hayden Cullen as stable foreman?

They havent left the stable at all and nothing has changed at all except the colours which weren’t going to be originally.

Not sure about conspiracy theories but it is a load of bollacks that Purdon/Rasmussen has handed over the reigns to Cullen!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2