Bit Of A Yarn

Yes Auckland is knackered!

Doesn't Brodie need to have five shots of poison to post here.i saw your PM's language about CONTROLING the virus a year ago and it seems things have got worse with her.she really is someone I very much dislike her as she totally stuffed up get cannabis legal.it was going to be sold there in special cafes where no alcohol allowed and 14 gram daily limit.i was planning on opening one up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

David Seymour and the ACT PARTY have now come out and stated that figures coming out from Britain that the vaccinated are TWICE AS LIKELY TO TEST POSITIVE TO OMICRON THAN THE UNPOISONED!!!

This is exactly what I have been saying for a long time.

The so called vaccines totally weaken your immune system and you are more susceptible to pick up anything going around!

This is going to be a major problem for many that have been conned by Ardern and co.

The truth is starting to come out but the NZ Media will put a spin on it for Ardern as they  ever will tell the truth, they have been totally bought off.

• Haha 1

The Cheviot Trotting Club's meeting at Addington on Sunday had the week's highest turnover of any harness racing meeting in the country. It had a total of $873,866, and was followed by Friday's Addington meeting ($813,497), Cambridge ($616,335), the Harness Million meeting at Auckland, and then Riverton on $501,727. Turnover for the week was just shy of $3.8m.

• Like 1

On 15/02/2022 at 8:55 AM, Brodie said:

David Seymour and the ACT PARTY have now come out and stated that figures coming out from Britain that the vaccinated are TWICE AS LIKELY TO TEST POSITIVE TO OMICRON THAN THE UNPOISONED!!!

The so called vaccines totally weaken your immune system and you are more susceptible to pick up anything going around!

This is going to be a major problem for many that have been conned by Ardern and co.

The truth is starting to come out but the NZ Media will put a spin on it for Ardern as they  ever will tell the truth, they have been totally bought off.

Can you believe that Adern is now criticising ACT leader david seymour for speaking with the protesters. She has labelled it "irresponsible".

She now scolds MP's for daring to engage in conversation with groups who have different views to hers.What happened to communication being a key to resolving issues?Shes fake.

I used to respect her,but it seems her true colours are coming through.Yesterday's headline was  she said they need to change the laws around protests. I can think of many protests which have involved occupations of others land,but she never talked of changing the law when that happened.

I thought Brodie was being extreme when he used to talk about Adern,but it seems Adern and her government have proved him right.  

Edited by the galah
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

You may not believe in everything Brodie says!

However what Brodie does say, is “always on the money”

This rabble of incompetents do not want to enter enter into mediation as Ardern and Co. would be totally out of their depth!

She is a Communist and does not care about anyone but herself!

Ardern doesnt care about her dictatorship ruining so many peoples lives now and in the future!

Figures out state that 92% of  Ozzie deaths that they include as covid are to people with 3 underlying health issues!!!

Not a single person in Hospital ICU for the whole country sith Omicron and it is this terrible disease!!!

You are being controlled by a raving control freak Communist nutter, wake up!

Go the protestors!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Robalan said:

I'm sorry Brodie, you make a lot of sense when you post on racing subjects, but your obsession with the covid pandemic and also on Jacinda Adern is bordering on psycothic

Robalan it is people like you happy with being totally controlled and believing that has got this country in the worst state it has ever been.

You can call me anything you like however I will continue the fight against the most corrupt tyrannical incompetent bunch of losers this country has ever stupidly voted into total power.

we are no longer a democratic country all due to lethargy by so many citizens of Nz.

The sheep are finally waking up and it is turning 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/02/2022 at 8:55 AM, Brodie said:

Paid the ultimate price for staying un poisoned today, job gone, joining the good fight that many others are on, as I said on other post, the animal trials on a Corona virus vaccine  didn't end well at all, and most succumbed to other infections, basically backs up what you and many others have said, mandates will end eventually and normality will return.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Paid the ultimate price for staying un poisoned today, job gone, joining the good fight that many others are on, as I said on other post, the animal trials on a Corona virus vaccine  didn't end well at all, and most succumbed to other infections, basically backs up what you and many others have said, mandates will end eventually and normality will return.

Thats sad shad,but like djokovic you have stuck to your beliefs,so good luck 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, aquaman said:

As the saying goes, when one door closes, another one opens. There will come a time when you will be the lion in the paddock of sheep.

Very true saying that one, my old uncle used to say that, and when the shit hits the fan in the workplace and they got no staff, vax status be the last thing their mind.

• Haha 1