Bit Of A Yarn

Yes Auckland is knackered!

13 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Hopefully a large number of people won't take the Booster.  Then the Passports become pointless.  Then I can go down to the local and have a jug and watch a non abandoned race meeting or three.

Unfortunately driving around you see so many out and about in the fresh air with these stupid waste of time things covering  their faces!

What is this really about when it has continually been stated that they are a waste of time.

I never wear mine properly as I find them itchy and make you feel hot and crook.

How people can wear them all day is absolutely bewildering.

Everyone needs to stop wearing them they are not aiding g your health at all!!!
Go the protesters this bunch of effwits in wellington need to be shown up around the world as what they are!!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Unfortunately driving around you see so many out and about in the fresh air with these stupid waste of time things covering  their faces!

What is this really about when it has continually been stated that they are a waste of time.

I never wear mine properly as I find them itchy and make you feel hot and crook.

How people can wear them all day is absolutely bewildering.

Everyone needs to stop wearing them they are not aiding g your health at all!!!
Go the protesters this bunch of effwits in wellington need to be shown up around the world as what they are!!!

Do these protesters have jobs ?

Or has the law been changed to force them off their jobs, temporarily.

2 hours ago, mikeynz said:

Do these protesters have jobs ?

Or has the law been changed to force them off their jobs, temporarily.

Part of the group the protesters represent are those that had jobs,but were given the sack because of the vaccine mandates.Take for example the 100 nurses,14 midwives and 10 doctors who worked for health boards and who were just some of the  reported thousand workers in the health care sector who no longer can work.

You must have heard the recent calls by some education administrators for the unvaccinated sacked staff to get vaccinated as they no longer have enough staff in some areas.. You must have wondered why a government would implement a policy that results in someone who has a heart attack in auckland having to wait over an hour for an ambulance when the hospital is only 7 minutes drive from the patient,like was in the news a couple of days ago. 

So they are there to support hard working new zealanders who were thrown on the scrapheap by the government.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ardern does not give a Rats about anyones health except hers and baby NEVE!

If this amazing Pfizer shite is this amazing VACCINE then surely with well in excess of 90% of the NZ adult sheep injected then they should be protected shouldnt they???

With the poison in them, stupid mask wearing, keeping a distance and scanning and yet you are still worried about a mild virus that kills no one???????

There is no more freedoms whatsoever since this majority of citizens have had this crap injected into them!

The first 2 were an absolute waste of time for the deadly Delta which has suddenly disappeared FFS!

However apparently another jab of the same shite will give you the protection that 2 didnt LOL!

You would have to be very deluded if you believe what they are saying and in fact you are doing harm to yourself, but then you just do nlt want to believe that you have been conned big time by the Commie who has been paid mega millions to sell this shite to you.
The Booster will just boost the likelihood of you getting crook as your immunity is getting a hammering!

Anyway apparently the unvaxxed are going to be catching this Omicron, well the truth is that the jabbed are the ones who are getting it and passing it on until another variant arrives.

The virus is mutating because you are getting this so called Pfizer shite in you.

Personally, would rather have the deadly Omicron than the toxins anyway, but everyone has to make up their mind whether they believe the truth or the NZ media who is bought off by Ardern!

• Haha 1

Brodie,what do you think of the latest media article on stuff which profiles who is most likely not to take the vaccine."the most consistent predictors of non vaccination are things like distrust of science,the police,dissatisfaction with the government,dissatisfied with their personal doctor.The more deprived the area a person lives in the more vaccination sceptic they're likely to be."

I read that and thought these people the media turn to  are just as ignorant as the "disinformation Experts" they have on the one news.

Not one of the  6 predictors of non vaccination applied to me. The morons who come up with this rubbish haven't even worked out that it was how government and media responded to a persons vaccination choice,which has led to the distrust.  Just so dumb.

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Galah, people who have been jabbed just don’t want to believe that they have been conned.

There is not one shred of credible evidence that this Pfizer shite actually helps!

It is shown that the figures are fraud.

There are just so many experts coming out and telling the truth but our media just not produce this and wont discuss what is the truth!

The pink haired lady so called expert says this morning that we all need to be boosted to be protected from this AWFUL DISEASE!

FFS, there is not a single person in ICU in the country and anyone they put as a hospital case, is in there because Of some other issues!

Bring the cases on and lets get this BS over!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Galah, people who have been jabbed just don’t want to believe that they have been conned.

There is not one shred of credible evidence that this Pfizer shite actually helps!

It is shown that the figures are fraud.

There are just so many experts coming out and telling the truth but our media just not produce this and wont discuss what is the truth!

The pink haired lady so called expert says this morning that we all need to be boosted to be protected from this AWFUL DISEASE!

FFS, there is not a single person in ICU in the country and anyone they put as a hospital case, is in there because Of some other issues!

Bring the cases on and lets get this BS over!

Yes,They are still sticking to the story that the vaccine will protect you,even while admitting that the vaccine people have been given was designed for a covid variant that has been overtaken by a more dominant,far less serious strain. 

New Zealand is just lucky that we have not had the original variants get here before it morphed into something less serious. And the government does deserve credit for that. But any credit they deserve has been washed away in a wave of idiocy by the policies of discrimination and removal of individuals freedom.

I think many of those that have taken the vaccine in a lot of ways want to see the continuation of the scare mongering as in some way it reinforces their belief in having taken the vaccine.That is what our government has made peoples thought processes become. 

Edited by the galah
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Galah, good to see not everyone is blind to what is going on!

Slowly but surely the Sheep are waking from their slumber and hopefully it is not too late!

Ardern wont go down to the protestors in Wellington cos she knows she will be made to look totally stupid.

She is lost without her fear mongering  script writers and the truth will come out, as she is totally incompetent when she has to answer questions that she has not rehearsed!

Hopefully the Wellington protestors keep going as they are all fighting for your rights and freedoms and not before time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Robalan said:

I don't think there would be many doctors, nurses or teachers in that ferile mob outside parliament

Quite the opposite Robalan there would be plenty of teachers and intelligent Drs and nurses.

Look you may be prepared to be a narrow minded sheep and believe the BS from Ardern!

Just do not expect everyone to have to believe in the BS!

• Haha 1

A mate of mine wrote this and I fully agree with him:

Ardern’s response to questions from the media regarding those who are participating in the protest was akin to a sulking petulant child. This confirms that NZ has its own Greta Thunberg. It has been reported that at least 50% of those participating are double or fully vaccinated. It is a tragedy when we have a PM who blatantly lies to deceive the public as to the main theme of the protest. She knows only too well that the main message is anti-mandate not anti-vaccine. She knows it. The public see it. The media are reporting it. Spin is one thing, but when NZ's PM is exhibiting an entrenched reliance on dishonesty and, appears to be oblivious to this entrench pathology, then God defend New Zealand.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 3
  • Haha 1

The pandemic in NZ is not any virus, it is the stupidity of people who actually believe Ardern and Bloomfield!

If people can not see the BS when she steps on to the podium then you are very naive.

When CEO of Pfizer states that the Booster gives minimal protection and Ardern does not even consider this and pushes on with the Booster BS, then the sheep are in trouble.

Evidence is coming in from overseas showing that the Booster may give some protection for 30 days but after that it has negative eficacy!

So if you are boostered you are more likely to get Covid than if you had not had the shite in you!

Not s single person  in NZ ICU but you need to get BOOSTERED???

Go figure!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, KickintheKods said:

A mate of mine wrote this and I fully agree with him:

Ardern’s response to questions from the media regarding those who are participating in the protest was akin to a sulking petulant child. This confirms that NZ has its own Greta Thunberg. It has been reported that at least 50% of those participating are double or fully vaccinated. It is a tragedy when we have a PM who blatantly lies to deceive the public as to the main theme of the protest. She knows only too well that the main message is anti-mandate not anti-vaccine. She knows it. The public see it. The media are reporting it. Spin is one thing, but when NZ's PM is exhibiting an entrenched reliance on dishonesty and, appears to be oblivious to this entrench pathology, then God defend New Zealand.

You seem to have more faith in the media than me. I've followed the protest quite closely,and to me the coverage has been strongly pushing the message that the protesters have many different goals and represent many different groups. One media report today referred to white supremacists and maori sovereignty groups amongst them. They have gone down the racist path in several reports.

Lets be honest,the media aren't going to change mid stream in how to paint anyone who is anti vaccine mandates.

Your right about adern.Today she said she didn't know exactly what the protesters wanted,saying"they had trump and canadian flags". I mean, she can't even work out that the Trump  flag is because he is anti vaccine mandates and the canadian flag refers to the  truckers who have continually said there protest is against the mandates.She has lost touch. 

Edited by the galah
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1