Bit Of A Yarn

Methven Sunday.. a little comp

Where's Brodie?

Where are your selections bra? 

You are always on the money, and I hate grass track racing, I could never pick my nose on a grass track for the trots, so I need your picks to help me out a bit brother for this comp.

Hope you haven't come down with that flu that's on the telly all the time?

Didn't I tell you not to eat too many bats? 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

He is away spinning spitfire's blood before stopping enroute to methven for a quick milkshake behind the largest hedge he can find. 

I really hope Spitfire runs a big race today. 

Funniest post I've read. Classic. 

This explains why Brodie isn't posting his picks for me/us on this thread. He is too busy and preoccupied at the moment, for the greater good. Top man. 

And likewise, I really hope the Spitfire gets up today. Connections deserve it badly, and it would be great to see him win, or even just fall in for third would be something. 

I won't be taking the very generous money of 7's on offer, but I will be at home yelling at the tv and belting my leg to help him get home. 

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Hi

I've set up a score sheet.  15 entries so far.  If anyone else enters please put the horse number in your selections.  That makes it easier to score.

Cheers

Thanks for scoring, Chief - appreciate it. Nice day here, overcast but not too cold. Track should play pretty fairly. Good luck everyone! 

• Like 1

I am really intrigued by Texas Tara today.

Ran a nice trial back in July electing to go from the trail to outside the leader and came home in 57.1. Then last week just sat and cruised at the back of the trial not looking to do much. Usually McRae horses get punted in but not Texas which is off putting but I see he owns it with just one another person.

I see the Whale likes Mark Dunnett and there is a bit of support for Verstappen but I will stick with Texas Tara at the quote of 8ff

• Champ Post 1

Race1 10 Evermore

Race2 13 Mayhem in Malibu

Race3  3 Jeremy Wells

Race4 1 Art Collector

Race5 14 One Over Dover

Race6 8 Pete's Dash

Race7 1 Four Starzz Shiraz

Race 8 3 Cheapcheap

Race9 3 Jake

Race10 20 Beyond The Horizon

Race11 5 Iknow

Race12 7 Star Watcher.

Hope I got numbers and names correct,stick all these in a multi for the possibility of getting 23 million lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I am really intrigued by Texas Tara today.

Ran a nice trial back in July electing to go from the trail to outside the leader and came home in 57.1. Then last week just sat and cruised at the back of the trial not looking to do much. Usually McRae horses get punted in but not Texas which is off putting but I see he owns it with just one another person.

I see the Whale likes Mark Dunnett and there is a bit of support for Verstappen but I will stick with Texas Tara at the quote of 8ff

Just watched Thornley being interviewed on FB, says best chance is Neyveli Franco but only on best behaviour so that suggest more talented than Texas Tara but a bit of a nut job!!

Will you punt on your selections Happy? Trying to work out my bets now for the day and cos I'm a value/ place type of punter looking at only 3 of my 12 selections will bet any $$$.

Will the inside be better later due to the grass being trampled all day or fresh grass out wide be the go.