Bit Of A Yarn

Cambridge

Karrots

Excellent, excellent, Milo and Davis. Will also add you both in too. And will also add in J Teaz's selections too, as I see his selections up on HRNZ and I see he is a poster on here. I know this, as he has liked a post of mine recently 😄

On HRNZ page a great horse pic showing ITS ON! The summer clash - exciting. Suns out now yipee!

Ok I'm signing off now til after the racing action finishes. I will add anyone else in that wants to have a crack too 😄

Roman vs Dougie vs Karrots vs Milo vs Davis vs JTeaz

Gamms vs Forbs vs Hunts

Majestic Man vs Bolt For Brillance vs Sundees Sun

ITS ON!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Go Karrots!  You're not a red head are you?

Hey Chief, Merry Xmas to you btw and thank you for providing this platform. I know people have stopped posting and I understand why, but you do provide this great platform. 

Now I did Not back MM. You all saw I was going to. He was the only horse I looked at. Meanwhile all the experts were talking about the 2 horse race. I saw the Cambridge corners & it's such a leaders track. I'm so happy for the horse and connections. 

No I am not lol. I think Im near a couple that are part of Syndicate. That will be all I say. I nearly want to say hi. But they saw me cheer for their horse & I don't think they are Globe or Enchantee nor mayvw Roman so don't want to look like a dick.

Merry Xmas everyone 

• Like 3

Drum roll please ... J Teaz the expert selector has outshown us all thru winning with 21 point, followed closely by 2nd = Karrots & Milo on 19 each. Big round of applause please 👏 

Thank you so much to Dougie, Davis and Roman for participation.

Forbs won the other small comp with Mary Robyn got 2nd.

Again thank you to those that participated. All for fun. No comp without participates and got to be in it to win it. Aint that true with the big winner of the day

Congrats again to Majestic Man waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry but yeah he deserved that win 👏

Cambridge corners people, Cambridge corners. All day long. Great drive!!!! Great win!!!!

• Champ Post 3

8 hours ago, Karrots said:

Drum roll please ... J Teaz the expert selector has outshown us all thru winning with 21 point, followed closely by 2nd = Karrots & Milo on 19 each. Big round of applause please 👏 

Thank you so much to Dougie, Davis and Roman for participation.

Forbs won the other small comp with Mary Robyn got 2nd.

Again thank you to those that participated. All for fun. No comp without participates and got to be in it to win it. Aint that true with the big winner of the day

Congrats again to Majestic Man waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry but yeah he deserved that win 👏

Cambridge corners people, Cambridge corners. All day long. Great drive!!!! Great win!!!!

I was all round the pigs arsehole, just couldn't find the bacon 

• Haha 1

Thumbs up again to Camb 👍 and also all the trainers that have nom-ed for the Jnr race at Camb. T Vince has put 2 in. Good man 👍

This is the only Jnr race this month in the North. I think from memory, I saw the last 1 this scheduled this month was canceled. Due to not enough numbers. There are only 7 noms at current time, but looks like they will still be running the race. 

I don't get it, you get a penalty free win. Field size for these North Jnr races is usually small too so less competition. I think they have improved too. I have not seen Kamikazi driving for a while in North Jnrs. More of an even tempo too. As I said earlier in this thread, I would support Jnrs how I could to a degree.

I would quite like it if I entered my horse in future in it and it was a draw, so you get any Jnr, as does the competition, similar to the barrier draw. Anyway great the North Jnrs will get a chance to get out there this month 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karrots said:

I don't get it, you get a penalty free win. Field size for these North Jnr races is usually small too so less competition. I think they have improved too. I have not seen Kamikazi driving for a while in North Jnrs. More of an even tempo too. As I said earlier in this thread, I would support Jnrs how I could to a degree.

Cool a new area for Harness selections - great idea Chief. Ill participate for Alex 31st Dec 😄 I'm moving up the ladder, from last to 2nd equal, who knows whats next ... 😎

Now this is what I am talking about. 8 in Jnr race looks like club have just moved a horse into it, to make up numbers from 7, as the horse I mean is in 2 races. The other races R40-67 have 12 & 13 in. Excluding Amatuers with 10. What am I missing. I know everyone thinks differently. But to me this is a no-brainer. I would be going for the 7 or 8 horse race (penalty-free). Over a 12-13 horse field at Camb. 

Oh well Karrots waits for a few years til horsie hits 4y-o, then will be first in line. Guts in for that penalty-free win 😛

Ok good. The Jnr Drive at Camb tomorrow is at 7, not down to 6. I would of lost my s..t for the North Jnrs had it. (And no I have zero connection to any).

And just FYI for those peeps that don't know this, the North Island team overall won the team North verse South at the most recent comp. It was a great watch, all performing fab all Juniors both North and South.

Now 4 of those from the Jnr North winning team, are still Juniors and get a chance to drive tomorrow. 

Looks like a good tight race. Anyones race by the looks to me. All in with a chance to win 😁

4 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

There are only 9 junior drivers left in the North Island - sad state of affairs.

And several of them are from the South Island!
Not many family members continuing the training or driving in the North Island nowadays.

Yes racing in the North Island is dieing 

• Sad 1

On 12/23/2020 at 9:50 PM, hunterthepunter said:

rough and ready looked a nice horse when it won a workout as a 2yo in Canterbury . has been  a bit disappointing  but keep a eye on it karrots

Eye was on it Hunts, when it swooped field & was too good. Great drive T Mitchell.

Funny in last T Mitchell made it clear lead was not there, with a big head shake. I would of backed off too. 3 drivers got doubles T Mitchell, A Harrison and P Ferguson 🎊

Jnr race was a good watch, with a close finish.

Nice meeting to end year Cambridge. Well done 🎈

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

49 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Eye was on it Hunts, when it swooped field & was too good. Great drive T Mitchell.

Funny in last T Mitchell made it clear lead was not there, with a big head shake. I would of backed off too. 3 drivers got doubles T Mitchell, A Harrison and P Ferguson 🎊

Jnr race was a good watch, with a close finish.

Nice meeting to end year Cambridge. Well done 🎈

hey did you make a dollar karrots ? was good win 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

hey did you make a dollar karrots ? was good win 

Had eye on 👁️ not bet on. I watch 👀 only tonight, no betting.

Besides Karrots too competitive. Karrots get rage if lose. Even if only bet $1 😂

So only fun bets on special occasions, then no rage 😇 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Had eye on 👁️ not bet on. I watch 👀 only tonight, no betting.

Besides Karrots too competitive. Karrots get rage if lose. Even if only bet $1 😂

So only fun bets on special occasions, then no rage 😇 

Haha couldn't imagine a Karrots rage , for the cost of $1 would be a quick "Bugger that !" heheh

Imagine Brodie with one of his big $ bets on , you'd have to call an Ambulance for the rage stroke ! 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Haha couldn't imagine a Karrots rage , for the cost of $1 would be a quick "Bugger that !" heheh

Imagine Brodie with one of his big $ bets on , you'd have to call an Ambulance for the rage stroke ! 

looney tunes rage GIF

Edited by Karrots
  • Haha 1