Bit Of A Yarn

Cambridge

Karrots

Hey I see the New Years Eve selection at Alex Park for the big farewell for Mark and Nat has been set up by Chief and Karrots.

Gammalite (a brilliant Auckland Cup winner 1982)  is back to clean up 2020 !! what a fine performer.!!!!!

I"ll pop my selections there to leave you and Chief in the dust Karrots !!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Haha couldn't imagine a Karrots rage , for the cost of $1 would be a quick "Bugger that !" heheh

Imagine Brodie with one of his big $ bets on , you'd have to call an Ambulance for the rage stroke ! 

NZ TAB are not  letting certain punters on  for large amounts!

They have totally lost the plot when it comes to what they think a betting agency is!!!

This Paddy Power system that they paid $50m for is just a lemon!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Hey I see the New Years Eve selection at Alex Park for the big farewell for Mark and Nat has been set up by Chief and Karrots.

Gammalite (a brilliant Auckland Cup winner 1982)  is back to clean up 2020 !! what a fine performer.!!!!!

I"ll pop my selections there to leave you and Chief in the dust Karrots !!!

Fabulous G. No rage from me should I not win.

It's just for fun 👍

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Brodie said:

NZ TAB are not  letting certain punters on  for large amounts!

They have totally lost the plot when it comes to what they think a betting agency is!!!

This Paddy Power system that they paid $50m for is just a lemon!

Paddy P seems to favour Irish and UK races. Am very sorry the NZ tab doesn't meet your needs.

Is quite alarming in QLD the online TAB betting is virtually a different agent than going down the road to an agency.

They are trying to get everyone to do everything on-line so they can keep tabs on you , rather than the anonymous bets at an agency. Proposition numbers are even different for the same events. And 'offers" vary.

So currently I am using 33 %online tab, 33% tab agency , 33% Sportsbet. No bets refused so far.

1 hour ago, Gammalite said:

Paddy P seems to favour Irish and UK races. Am very sorry the NZ tab doesn't meet your needs.

Is quite alarming in QLD the online TAB betting is virtually a different agent than going down the road to an agency.

They are trying to get everyone to do everything on-line so they can keep tabs on you , rather than the anonymous bets at an agency. Proposition numbers are even different for the same events. And 'offers" vary.

So currently I am using 33 %online tab, 33% tab agency , 33% Sportsbet. No bets refused so far.

Try to win more than 1k on a single fixed odds win bet with Tabcorp on nztrots see what happens.it will go up for review.thats including tab agency.happy new year gammalite.

• Like 1

When a betting agency is not allowing certain punters to wager anymore than $20 on a bet , you know that they are just a wasted space.

FFS, what is the point of putting up odds for punting and then saying, no we dont want you taking them!

The NZ TAB is a monopoly that has no idea on how to better itself!

They have total control over punters and is far from a fair playground.

The AML law that they blame for  the $1k identification process is just a load of BOLLACKs, and I will never ever abide by it!

• Like 1
  • Bad Post 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

When a betting agency is not allowing certain punters to wager anymore than $20 on a bet , you know that they are just a wasted space.

FFS, what is the point of putting up odds for punting and then saying, no we dont want you taking them!

The AML law that they blame for  the $1k identification process is just a load of BOLLACKs, and I will never ever abide by it!

Have you contacted the rAcing Minister mate? I think it is that halfwit Robertson so probably waste of time but send him an email anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

The AML law that they blame for  the $1k identification process is just a load of BOLLACKs, and I will never 

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

This is all we hear from you and I think you find that most people are sick of it 

Everyone who says anything to you about it gets moderated  well you go and sulk 

Start talking about something else 

Edited by Mehe
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Davis said:

Have you contacted the rAcing Minister mate? I think it is that halfwit Robertson so probably waste of time but send him an email anyway.

Yes I have thought about it, but I like to keep under the radar!

Also, this lefty government is into this AML BS, so I wouldnt  be getting any sympathy

At the end of the day the TAB are a law unto themselves and do what they want to, whether it is ethically or morally wrong.

I have spoken to various  TAB Agency staff over the past year or so and they are very disgruntled with their employer as well!

I am not going to worry too much about  punting in 2021 and will watch from the sidelines as to see how things pan out for racing!

Just not worth the effort when you want to back something and the tossers say that $20 is your maximum stake!!!!!!

TAB should go back to tote only if they consider a wager of $20 as being a risk for them!!!!!!!

• Bad Post 1

14 hours ago, Forbury said:

Try to win more than 1k on a single fixed odds win bet with Tabcorp on nztrots see what happens.it will go up for review.thats including tab agency.happy new year gammalite.

Happy new year to you too Forbury  . My limits (self imposed) are not looking for 1k at a time, but am sure they would review it if they were. I go in with max 500 per week (usual most on any one horse would be 100) so get by fine winning 500 . usually thoroughbreds (VIC) are the best value and lowest risk . 

Using a limit is very Important . to either TAB and/or one's self if you want to win on the punt. 

Looks like its going to be a nice race FFA pace mile, noms out. Its pref draw so can get gauge of draw. Will Copy That get his redemption over the now Cullen runners? Looks like he is going to have a slight draw advantage, but depends what those inside him do ... 

Majestic Man is looking like a hot fav for the FFA trot over 1700m, with no B4B or Sundees Son again pref draw. 

I'm excited for the 2 races and to see how the Cullen runners do, so lets do pick a winner over at the Harness Selections section, not sure yet how exactly it will work in adding up points from NYEs or individual ladder challenges ... @Chief Stipe

21 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Looks like its going to be a nice race FFA pace mile, noms out. Its pref draw so can get gauge of draw. Will Copy That get his redemption over the now Cullen runners? Looks like he is going to have a slight draw advantage, but depends what those inside him do ... 

Majestic Man is looking like a hot fav for the FFA trot over 1700m, with no B4B or Sundees Son again pref draw. 

I'm excited for the 2 races and to see how the Cullen runners do, so lets do pick a winner over at the Harness Selections section, not sure yet how exactly it will work in adding up points from NYEs or individual ladder challenges ... @Chief Stipe

Am I correct that Purdon was taking one or two to oz or is that dead in the water?

Iv made selections, the Group races were easier, Copy That & Majestic Man.

Does anyone know what Mach Shards gate speed is like? Could CT cross from the mile start mark? 

Thinking come race day might have 1 bet, a win multi on them both, but not if Mach Shard maybe able to hold the top ...

2 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Iv made selections, the Group races were easier, Copy That & Majestic Man.

Does anyone know what Mach Shards gate speed is like? Could CT cross from the mile start mark? 

Thinking come race day might have 1 bet, a win multi on them both, but not if Mach Shard maybe able to hold the top ...

Hi Karrots, you are "on the boil' and ready to go already with selections In. !!! super organised like Jacinda !

Shame you have 4 trots on the card to make it harder, more gallopers than Flemington. but reckon after your dazzling display at Auckland selections (Beating the Experts) we could Get a job with the media ....  heheheh ...when we give them a Pummeling again !!!   lol.....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Hi Karrots,

you have 4 trots on the card to make it harder, more gallopers than Flemington. but reckon after your dazzling display at Auckland selections (Beating the Experts) we could Get a job with the media ....  heheheh ...when we give them a Pummeling again !!!   lol.....

Was thinking too re trots, was guess work mainly bar 1 race. Yip, you/Roman/Harewood/me.

Lets call ourselves the A-team. Until someone challenges & beats us 😉

the a team 80s GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Was thinking too re trots, was guess work mainly bar 1 race. Yip, you/Roman/Harewood/me.

Lets call ourselves the A-team. Until someone challenges & beats us 😉

the a team 80s GIF

Harewood is definitely Hannibal the 'Master tactician'. leader of the team and on Scoreboard.

Roman is 'smooth talking , suave' Peck.

Karrots is the 'Master At Arms " BA Baracus.....  with lots of jewellery !! lol.....

Leaving Gammalite as the "Howling MAD " Murdock in need of a good psychiatric Hospital !! hehehe (but good at flying choppers) hehehe

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Be like this when sniffing out trouble 😅

Great love our new - temp A-team names 😊

miss piggy muppets GIF

Hey ! that looks like Jacinda dealing with Brodie !! (or the other way around ...lol)

Could be Karrots helping the Chief deal with BOAY Dissinters !!  watch out Gammalite !!  yikes.!

• Haha 1