Bit Of A Yarn

Brodie rogered again by TAB NZ and BGP!

6 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Geez Brodie what would you do with no restrictions and exclusive access to Fixed Odds Quinellas!  Note NO ONE else but BGP has been given this option!  In my opinion that stinks!

screenshot-www.facebook.com-2021.01.22-10_23_54.png

I saw that too, Chief.

The truth is that the NZ TAB treat punters differently!
There are so many instances of this!

Some on here will defend them and  say that it is business and they are allowed to do this!
I say just because they do it, doesnt mean it is right!

34 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I saw that too, Chief.

The truth is that the NZ TAB treat punters differently!
There are so many instances of this!

Some on here will defend them and  say that it is business and they are allowed to do this!
I say just because they do it, doesnt mean it is right!

It's not right.  I know I'm in danger of being a party pooper or a Christmas Grinch but isn't this a Commerce Commission case?

Fair Trading?

I thought TAB NZ had devolved Racing marketing to the codes so they can't say this is a marketing exercise.

It STINKS!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

It's not right.  I know I'm in danger of being a party pooper or a Christmas Grinch but isn't this a Commerce Commission case?

Fair Trading?

I thought TAB NZ had devolved Racing marketing to the codes so they can't say this is a marketing exercise.

It STINKS!

Chief, apparently according to Basil and a couple of others it is perfectly OK in their eyes!!!
I say BS, the NZ TAB is a betting agency and yes they make the rules!!
However, I have never been able to see how it is possibly not in breach of some ACT, to be able to show preference to some people over others!!!! 
If the NZ TAB want to have betting limits or restrictions then they should be on everyone whether they are winning punters or losing punters!!!
The TAB does not play fair and I hope one day that they get severely fined for their unfair practices!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Roman said:

I believe first bet is this

Screenshot_20210122-205336_Facebook.jpg

Can we  ask why BGP get preferential treatment?

Yes they wager a lot of money, and that is all that the restricted punters want the opportunity to do the same!

But no, you are only allowed to put on pathetic amounts!

Could someone from the TAB please come on BOAY, and advise us why they get the special treatment????

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

Can we  ask why BGP get preferential treatment?

Yes they wager a lot of money, and that is all that the restricted punters want the opportunity to do the same!

But no, you are only allowed to put on pathetic amounts!

Could someone from the TAB please come on BOAY, and advise us why they get the special treatment????

There is a Q and A thread on another forum which invites participants to ask the CEO of NZTAB questions. Why don't you try that avenue re pref treatment and punter restrictions

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

There is a Q and A thread on another forum which invites participants to ask the CEO of NZTAB questions. Why don't you try that avenue re pref treatment and punter restrictions

I'm sure JJ in your servile obsequiousness you will do it for him.  Come back and post the answer if you get one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I'm sure JJ in your servile obsequiousness you will do it for him.  Come back and post the answer if you get one.

Im sure Brodie can answer for himself- he doesn't need you to hold his hand or reply as  seems to be the case with you whenever i post anything.

Brodie, if you do not want to avail yourself of the option i suggested then some might struggle to give you  any credence or sympathy for your plight which obviously drives you mad on a daily basis..

1 minute ago, JJ Flash said:

Im sure Brodie can answer for himself- he doesn't need you to hold his hand or reply as  seems to be the case with you whenever i post anything.

Brodie, if you do not want to avail yourself of the option i suggested then some might struggle to give you  any credence or sympathy for your plight which obviously drives you mad on a daily basis..

why don't you tell us flash . your good at making up stories

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tonkatime! said:

They had a place bet that was a collect too. $17,000@ $4.20 I believe. 

That actually was LOSING BET:

Race 4 Seven Twenty $24,000 top3 @ $4.20

The Collects were:

R3 $50,000 win Levante @ $1.50

R5 $20,000 top3 Pretty To Sea @ $4.00

Punters Club Closing Balance $170,900/ $96 per $100 ticket

2 minutes ago, Taupiri Wonder said:

The Collects were:

Punters Club Closing Balance $170,900/ $96 per $100 ticket

Sorry my bad, I just new one of there place bets was a collect. 

5 minutes ago, Taupiri Wonder said:

The Collects were:

Punters Club Closing Balance $170,900/ $96 per $100 

Not a bad result.4% loss 

Personally some of their bets amuse me but they are good for racing.

1 minute ago, mikeynz said:

I read sometwhere the TAB  got a hammering then I read the punters club lost,can anyone put me straight on which one is right?

I would say the TAB got a hammering.  Listening to the TV commentary I heard on more than one occasion where 70 to 75% of the pools were held on one horse.  Levante was one.  Entriviere another.  Need I Say More probably another.  On The Bubbles was up there.  Unlike some I don't profess to be a wagering expert but I would imagine that with those types of liabilities you wouldn't have a great day at the office.