Luby Lou-3yo Trotting Filly of the Year

Winterfell- 3yo Trotting Male of the Year

Another Masterpiece- 2yo Male Pacer of the Year

Princess Tiffany-2yo Filly Pacer of the Year

Chase Auckland-3yo Male Pacer of the Year

Shez all Rock-3yo Filly Pacer of the Year

Ultimate Machete- 4yo Pacer of the Year

13 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Not at all Richie, I would have expected a major stable with expensive horses to carry out regular drug testing, if these guys were using on the horse truck, they surely would be everyday meth users. You wouldn't risk getting caught  like they did if you weren't a regular user.

They were stable hands and P was the drug they were using during the float ride taking the team to Cambridge.

Police never called and the RIU , I assume, didn’t get them involved .

Staff fired and horses cleared of contamination.

• Like 1

On 19/09/2018 at 8:13 PM, Kane21 said:

No, it's not legal to inject anything a day before a trial or race same here in NZ. The stable hands were drug tested before they left Chch one refused the test the other returned positive to P and Cannabis the trainers got the results when they were on the truck and therefore did not want to lose a Jewels race because of P very smart I would say after reading about Chris Waller's horses testing positive to Methamphetamine and being fined $30000. They were dismissed immediately. Do you think the stable hands took the owners investment into account whilst abusing themselves with drugs, they couldn't care less but the trainers obviously did. How would you feel winning a $200K race and losing it because the stable hand took P

There was no P smoked on horse transporter.

2 hours ago, Kane21 said:

There was no P smoked on horse transporter.

How do you know Kane21 that there was no P smoked on the horse transporter.  Were you on it?

And does this mean, you are confirming that the allegations of P being smoked on it, are fictitious , in other words you are indicating that the All Stars Team was lying.   

• Champ Post 1

4 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

How do you know Kane21 that there was no P smoked on the horse transporter.  Were you on it?

And does this mean, you are confirming that the allegations of P being smoked on it, are fictitious , in other words you are indicating that the All Stars Team was lying.   

No I was not and I also was not in Indonesia on the weekend but I know there was an Earthquake there and I am lucky to have gone to school in NZ and can read and write. Who said they were smoking P in the float or does it sound better if you hate the successful All Stars Racing stable that they say they were.

7 minutes ago, Kane21 said:

No I was not and I also was not in Indonesia on the weekend but I know there was an Earthquake there and I am lucky to have gone to school in NZ and can read and write. Who said they were smoking P in the float or does it sound better if you hate the successful All Stars Racing stable that they say they were.

so what actually happened kane21

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kane21 said:

I believe the article said during a float trip to the jewels....it must have been close by the animals for people to be worried about it.

• Champ Post 1

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I believe the article said during a float trip to the jewels....it must have been close by the animals for people to be worried about it.

at the time the driver of the truck was concerned about the behaviour of the grooms traveling with the horses in relation to smoking of drugs

9 or 10 horses one of which wasnt an all stars horse

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

On 4/09/2018 at 2:41 PM, hunterthepunter said:

fixing races nah johny and dexter not into that always trying to beat the other buggers

On 4/09/2018 at 2:57 PM, hunterthepunter said:

john blair nigel all clean

Some people show they are really DUMB.

• Confused 1

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Kane21 said:

I'm sorry I didn't realize you could get a positive without swabbing the horse, I thought the fine was for treating it with its own serum the day before a trial I must have read the judicial decision wrong, I think you can still google it.

you seem to no fear bit about blood doping lee

• Champ Post 1

• 6 months later...
On 19/09/2018 at 8:13 PM, Kane21 said:

No, it's not legal to inject anything a day before a trial or race same here in NZ. The stable hands were drug tested before they left Chch one refused the test the other returned positive to P and Cannabis the trainers got the results when they were on the truck and therefore did not want to lose a Jewels race because of P very smart I would say after reading about Chris Waller's horses testing positive to Methamphetamine and being fined $30000. They were dismissed immediately. Do you think the stable hands took the owners investment into account whilst abusing themselves with drugs, they couldn't care less but the trainers obviously did. How would you feel winning a $200K race and losing it because the stable hand took P

when do the two p clowns on horse transporter going too be in court??? it has nearly been 12 months