Bit Of A Yarn

Police Raid Stables?? Oh Dear

Newmarket

1 minute ago, Rangatira said:

has the trial before the dishonorable judge molloy started

Ranga, they should not be carrying on the way they are over there!

Most people have an opinion on the topic but it shouldn’t be discussed the way it is as it is just hearsay at the moment.

The Sooner the damned cases are heard the better, although the lawyers wouldn’t be seeing it that way!

If the charged are found not guilty, I believe that their legal costs need to be reimbursed to them by HRNZ!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

That isn't House posting.

Yes it clearly is  he had an account in the Ange and Dave days

the Castletons mission quote is brilliant. Blair worked for Michael then and nearly ruined Mission when he put his nose on the mobile barrier. Michael took Mission to Oamaru to qualify to get in the Sires Stakes and he drove him to win.  My first big win at Addington.

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

That isn't House posting.

the Castletons mission quote is brilliant. Blair worked for Michael then and nearly ruined Mission when he put his nose on the mobile barrier. Michael took Mission to Oamaru to qualify to get in the Sires Stakes and he drove him to win.  My first big win at Addington.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

so enteebee who is jj flash then????

18 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

what on earth are you smoking man ?

Nothing any good obviously Ranga!

So, If these men that have been charged are found not guilty, you believe that they should cop the cost of their defence, which is pretty

prohibitive compared to what they earn and are likely to earn from racing?

I have heard that legal bills are in excess of 100k which is a lot of money for some of the charged!

Edited by Brodie

9 hours ago, Enteebee said:

I tend to agree with you, 

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

So, If these men that have been charged are found not guilty, you believe that they should cop the cost of their defence, which is pretty

i would hope they would have a claim against someone but not sure why you think hrnz should foot the bill

police and riu on my short list

i dont think hrnz pockets are that deep that they  could just afford to help out

you would have far more than them stashed away in those aulsebrooks tins under your bed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Jonny, why is it a bizarre thing to say?

Why should people be that are falsely charged be up for legal costs to defend themselves?.

HRNZ have nothing to do with this inquiry. At all. On the contrary, they have tried to involve themselves and have been left in the cold by the RIU and Police. Why should they be accountable for lawyers bills?

Edited by Jonny Longshot
  • Like 3

That thread has reached a new low along with the site itself. How one person can say that without sanction is appalling. If one of the 'unchosen' RC ones spouted what he is doing all hell would rain down on that person.

One should never engage with people like that as they make all the rules to suit themselves and supposedly have an army of (unnamed) supporters behind them.  

Anybody on RC should consider what is taking place on that forum and ask themselves if they agree with it or not and whether they want to be part of it.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

12 minutes ago, theshu said:

If anybody else was name dropping as much as this person

The irony is the person is not name dropping, it is all 'they' 'everyone' 'them' 'another' 'everyone' to support their damming accusations of an individual on a public forum.

And this person wants the industry to shun this particular individual? Is the site owner seriously allowing this public trial of a person to continue?

Disgraceful. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonny Longshot said:

HRNZ have nothing to do with this inquiry. At all. On the contrary, they have tried to involve themselves and have been left in the cold by the RIU and Police. Why should they be accountable for lawyers bills?

If these charges are proven to be false then why should those charged have to foot the bill for false charges?

HRNZ a and the RIU should’ve had this sorted before the police were brought in, that is why the HRNZ should foot the bill for those that are not guilty!!!!!

This is just a mountain out of a molehill, and the sooner it is heard and sorted the better, as it is doing no one but the lawyers any favours!

jonny, who would you want to pay your legal bills if it was you that was charged falsely????

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

If these charges are proven to be false then why should those charged have to foot the bill for false charges?

HRNZ a and the RIU should’ve had this sorted before the police were brought in, that is why the HRNZ should foot the bill for those that are not guilty!!!!!

are you saying hrnz weren't kept in the dark re this

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

This is just a mountain out of a molehill,

Getting bigger all the time when one party is attacking another in a public forum. Quick way to cause division.

Lucky, the sheriff just rode into town and told them to stop it after it was suggested the RIU was acting inappropriately / illegally.

That site is a farce.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

6 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Getting bigger all the time when one party is attacking another in a public forum. Quick way to cause division.

Lucky, the sheriff just rode into town and told them to stop it after it was suggested the RIU was acting inappropriately / illegally.

That site is a farce.

was sheriff the horse taken in for questioning

• Haha 1