Bit Of A Yarn

Police Raid Stables?? Oh Dear

Newmarket

12 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

But an awful lot has been said in that thread so do you agree with 'the' poster being able to say what they have? Your opinion is not sub judice and it would seem the principle of sub judice does not apply on your other site.

I would like to know your own feelings on the appropriateness of the thread itself. 

He's a complete sausage jockey happy, no matter which way the court cases go he will be an "I told you so" guy...he makes a habit of living up people's backsides, he has no opinion of his own just cheerleads with the "in" crowd..... very similar to ftm (uncannily so)

• Champ Post 1

12 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

But an awful lot has been said in that thread so do you agree with 'the' poster being able to say what they have? Your opinion is not sub judice and it would seem the principle of sub judice does not apply on your other site.

I would like to know your own feelings on the appropriateness of the thread itself. 

I have already replied to you question once and wont be making any further comment.

A correction re your post above, its not my site as i have no ownership in it. As with here i merely post on things i find interesting.

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Gutless.

Your reply is exactly why im loath to interact with you and why i have blocked your 2 close mates on here. I used to have some respect for you but its seems you are just another bitter and twisted Keyboard warrior judging by this post.

Perhaps you might now heed some of your earlier advice to me in a PM between us  which went something like " no need to reply"

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash

4 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Your reply is exactly why im loath to interact with you and why i have blocked your 2 close mates on here. I used to have some respect for you but its seems you are just another bitter and twisted Keyboard warrior judging by this post.

Perhaps you might now heed some of your earlier advice to me in a PM between us  which went something like " no need to reply"

Greg

You are just blind to everything. You won't comment on anything that will upset your mates on RC. You have blocked 2 people on here and I am bitter but you have no opinion on the shenanigans that goes on RC. FTM's use of multiple names, the use of BOAY members names on RC. You can't comment on the thread because it is sub judice...how convenient. Yet, the issue is with BOAY members!

You also use PMs to stir shite. 

It is like I am interacting with FTM. Fancy that. I have zero respect for you.

Don't reply. Do me a favour and block me too. 

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

am I blocked greg????

Thats what makes this case a hard one to sort. Everyone are mates, or related, or married to mates? This is why it is great to see some break ranks, dob in a mate or two, why not. Maybe some will not get in too much trouble, but one things for sure. Its gonna make a lot of people look pretty dishonest. 

Nows the chance to clean it up, lets do it. If people lose their jobs, tough. 

1 minute ago, Newmarket said:

Thats what makes this case a hard one to sort. Everyone are mates, or related, or married to mates? This is why it is great to see some break ranks, dob in a mate or two, why not. Maybe some will not get in too much trouble, but one things for sure. Its gonna make a lot of people look pretty dishonest. 

Nows the chance to clean it up, lets do it. If people lose their jobs, tough. 

Luckily, harness people don't carry grudges......?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

ftm was kane21 jj is  the good trackside guy so how many railway sleepers is brodie going to bet on it???? lol

Am I able to bet sleepers rather than cash, and will I still need to present my punters card to be able to bet or collect??

You tell me. Most posters here on this topic could do with a lesson on the laws of evidence, what is likely to be admissible or inadmissible and the process in regards discovery between defence counsel and prosecutors.

• Like 2