Bit Of A Yarn

Police Raid Stables?? Oh Dear

Newmarket

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Going to now be extremely hard for the socalled informants to be on a racetrack I would say!!!

I have an opposite view.

Personally I've been disappointed by many well known licence holders  assumption that its ok to take punters for mugs.

Who are they kidding. 

I agree racing people stick together. Does that make a wrong suddenly right. Of course not.

This is not a case of a driver claiming cramp stopped him driving their horse out(like someone once did),this  is pre meditated race fixing being alleged with financial gain the motive. 

As I say lets not kid ourselves how many of us view that..

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Why is that?

Blair Orange, John Dunn etc don't seem to have a problem with being at the track.

They haven’t been informants!

Personally would have trouble walking around people that I have snitched on to the police.

It seems MH is Michael House.  How do we know that?  Well the little fella over there posts a picture of a rat and then straight away a long inactive account with the name Michael House starts posting.  2 posts from that account in total and they were yesterday!  Supposedly he joined in 2008!  Geez how could you believe anything that gets posted over there!  

screenshot-www.racecafe.co.nz-2019.07.02-10-12-21.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Noodlum said:

It seems MH is Michael House.  How do we know that?  Well the little fella over there posts a picture of a rat and then straight away a long inactive account with the name Michael House starts posting.  2 posts from that account in total and they were yesterday!  Supposedly he joined in 2008!  Geez how could you believe anything that gets posted over there!  

screenshot-www.racecafe.co.nz-2019.07.02-10-12-21.png

half wit running the show over there????

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Yes, its an absolute joke on that site. LM stating all sorts of bullshit again, protecting certain stables. As i have said before, i would be very surprised if charges are NOT laid for some. 

Police have more evidence than LM been given, thats for sure

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

That isn't House posting.

Totally agree, Chief!

There is no way Michael!house would be stupid enough  to be answering those questions the way he is!

He would be told to keep his mouth shut, and if I was him I would be keeping the lowest profile I possibly could!

It is just blatantly stupid the way the current questioning and answering is going over on the Darkside, and is making a mockery of it all!

Yes I do believe that there is not going to be a helluva lot of benefit going to come out of the charges that have been made by the police against many horsemen for so-called race fixing.

I have watched the races in question and I can not see anything worse than in many races that are run at most meetings.

Mointain out of a molehill, and certainly costing harness horsemen bigtime with both reputation and financially.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brodie said:

He would be told to keep his mouth shut, and if I was him I would be keeping the lowest profile I possibly could!

You wonder why someone is not telling the interrogator on RC to shut up.

Carrying out a witch hunt on a chat site with an investigation going on is just astounding.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Totally agree, Chief!

There is no way Michael!house would be stupid enough  to be answering those questions the way he is!

It is just blatantly stupid the way the current questioning and answering is going over on the Darkside, and is making a mockery of it all!

Yes I do believe that there is not going to be a helluva lot of benefit going to come out of the charges that have been made by the police against many horsemen for so-called race fixing.

I have watched the races in question and I can not see anything worse than in many races that are run at most meetings.

Mointain out of a molehill, and certainly costing harness horsemen bigtime with both reputation and financially.

Brodie still lurking around on the darkside confirmed!

1 hour ago, Nowornever said:

Brodie still lurking around on the darkside confirmed!

Off course Nowornever.

I have a look just to see what the deep topics that all 3 of the posters are commenting on.

I can not believe that the current Topic is being allowed to continue!!!!!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1