Bit Of A Yarn

Police Raid Stables?? Oh Dear

Newmarket

13 minutes ago, Belle said:

You tell me. Most posters here on this topic could do with a lesson on the laws of evidence, what is likely to be admissible or inadmissible and the process in regards discovery between defence counsel and prosecutors.

Sounds like the prosecution are having problems as well?

Why on earth is it taking so damn long to hear the evidence in this 500 page book?

Win Win for the lawyers

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

there is a process to be followed here cobber

Of course Ranga, but the process is so long winded and unfair on the charged!

There was this almighty story about properties being raided and harness enthusiasts race fixing, drugs etc and was pretty open and shut cases with all the evidence.

As far as I am aware there hasn’t been a single case heard in court, so when is this damning evidence going to be shown?

On 9/07/2019 at 8:43 AM, JJ Flash said:

Your reply is exactly why im loath to interact with you and why i have blocked your 2 close mates on here. I used to have some respect for you but its seems you are just another bitter and twisted Keyboard warrior judging by this post.

Perhaps you might now heed some of your earlier advice to me in a PM between us  which went something like " no need to reply"

Greg

I have blocked 2 close mates??? who brodie and ranga??? or your close mates Mickey gee and the wale

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

I have blocked 2 close mates??? who brodie and ranga??? or your close mates Mickey gee and the wale

This one has gone thru to the keeper!

JJ  blocked who from what?

I thought JJ was gooooone from here!

haven’t messaged him or posted on Race Cafe so it ain’t me he has blocked from anything lol

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

This one has gone thru to the keeper!

JJ  blocked who from what?

I thought JJ was gooooone from here!

haven’t messaged him or posted on Race Cafe so it ain’t me he has blocked from anything lol

said he blocked 2 people wanting to no who he blocked?? as sent him lovely email about something he would of liked to read about 

P4P gone a bit quiet on other site. Seems micky mouse has him stumped!! Think p4p now knows that a few people are going to be honest, and actually tell the truth!!

He didnt expect that, thought they would all cover for each other, like they have in the past!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

P4P gone a bit quiet on other site. Seems micky mouse has him stumped!! Think p4p now knows that a few people are going to be honest, and actually tell the truth!!

He didnt expect that, thought they would all cover for each other, like they have in the past!!!

I think there is significant support for the accused,and believe many are trying to cover for them. 

I believe part of the reason for that is many of those giving support to the accused see little wrong with the alleged behavior,and many of those vocally supporting the accused are fully aware of historical instances of  multiple similar behavior from participants other than the accused,  in previous decades.

Because it has been a police investigation clearly  police will give  significant portion of the evidence.

Other witnesses,such as riu employees will no doubt feel under pressure to give accurate and honest evidence, but at the end of the day have little choice but to tell the truth as they see it, and be guided by their own levels of integrity.

Whatever the outcome,,personally I will judge people on my interpretation of their level of truth they display.

If they want to be trusted in the future,be honest.

Those involved are better to have an honest enemy than a friend who assists the perpetuation of false truths. 

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, The Major said:

Police are still actively investigating!

Is it a part time investigation? Otherwise it must run so deep there will be no one left standing in the harness game except the lawyers perched on their mound of money.

I will be interested to hear developments on the 12th. Will something actually happen on this day?

• Like 1