Bit Of A Yarn

Police Raid Stables?? Oh Dear

Newmarket

On 11/09/2018 at 11:28 AM, Brodie said:

How on earth can Andrew Stuart be found guilty of race fixing on 2 of Mark Jones Horses when he isn’t driving or training them?

whats up with race 7 at rangiora i cant see anything that would allow me even a bad guess someone please make sense of this race

On 11/09/2018 at 11:38 AM, Newmarket said:

Do you think he did it all by himself?? Who else was involved, how much for them. Come on, your making yourself look bloody stupid, from your first post on this thread. 

rangiora race 7 the claim is he assisted the horse and no suggestion others were involved

also please be nice to brodie

2 hours ago, Kane21 said:

Sorry I was a bit presumptuous to get an answer however in answer to how I would feel I would be more upset with a trainer who farmed my horse for six months than worrying about two pills handed out.

Either way I would not like it personally, in my opinion a professional outfit should be squeaky clean, 2 pills or not, who could be sure it was the only time? With that going on at any stable it invites a bad element from outside the industry into racing, I don't care what stable it is they have a duty of care for the horses and the owners. But as it stands no one has been proven guilty yet.

• Like 2

Maybe this was part of a long term plan for him? Otherwise the timing is .... interesting.  Some would have wanted to see the ship thru' the stormy waters.  But there cld well be personal factors at play here that none of us know about.  So no judgement here on tht score.

• Like 3

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, jess said:

Maybe this was part of a long term plan for him? Otherwise the timing is .... interesting.  Some would have wanted to see the ship thru' the stormy waters.  But there cld well be personal factors at play here that none of us know about.  So no judgement here on tht score.

think Edward did not like hrnz being left out in the cold

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

why is that rangi?? should been team effort by every one hrn riu and jca will be interesting if it comes too any thing

in short loose lips sink ships slash investigations

not sure where this started or how it got to riu but i liken them to the police for all 3 codes and keeping hrnz abreast of whats happening on a daily weekly basis unnecessary and potentially compromising 

courtesy call morning of arrests the right way to go

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

why is that rangi?? should been team effort by every one hrn riu and jca will be interesting if it comes too any thing

There are people who are apart of HRNZ who are involved with people under investigation. The right decision was made. Otherwise, if this was released and it had the HRNZ hands all over it, we would be questioning whether the outcomes reached were because of certain peoples self interest (This is not a dig at any of those people. Sadly, more often than not however, people are greedy and this sort of thing does happen)

Edited by BitofaLegend
  • Like 3