Bit Of A Yarn

tab website

the galah

May be a few on here that only ever bet with the tab in the past, so have included a bit of info on placing quads, exotics. 

If you look at first screenshot, shows multiples of that bet, so quad is $16 for $1 unit. So dont get caught out putting $16 on top box, either $1 or place amount you want to spend in bottom box, as per 2nd screenshot shows. In fact, why they have top box option is strange to me. 

Also, if you look at 3rd screenshot, down bottom gives you a couple of settings that you can have, pretty limited, but better than nothing. 

As you can see by my 55c balance, this new system has not made me deposit?

B66F06F9-63C6-47CE-AF35-0C01DF6B104C.png

FDCA2CF5-2564-41E0-8510-23FBA0EF2BF2.jpeg

C6B87AD1-F933-45D7-B349-48D3BA9E9869.png

• Like 1

Given up for today. Just not worth the hassle. Wouldn't let me put on my 5 horse multi,only seemed to want to accept 4.  Spent 15 minutes trying to work it out.. The help part does not seem to respond.My selections have been going ok,just a shame. I still hate the colours.what  was wrong with the white background?   It makes the betting process very frustrating.    Morons at the tab for not properly informing people how it works  before the changes came in. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, the galah said:

Given up for today. Just not worth the hassle. Wouldn't let me put on my 5 horse multi,only seemed to want to accept 4.  Spent 15 minutes trying to work it out.. The help part does not seem to respond.My selections have been going ok,just a shame. I still hate the colours.what  was wrong with the white background?   It makes the betting process very frustrating.    Morons at the tab for not properly informing people how it works  before the changes came in. 

Just had a look, i could place 5 horse multi. Did it decline bet due to fixed odds amount return? 

If you click on each horse, should be 5 on bet slip down bottom, chick that, then gives you option of betting on each horse, as well as straight multi, then any 2,3,4 or so on. 

• Like 2

maybe its just me.,but if it was simple I would have worked it out.  I dont know what I was doing wrong.  The tab service is poor though.   I tried to place on phonebet a multi banker quinella on the race just gone on 3 horses,banking the first 2 home. The same thing happened that happened when I tried the same phone betting option earlier today.  It said there is a problem and just hung up.   

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

This is my favourite feature that I have found so far. I will restrict myself when I start winning too much off the TAB.

image.thumb.png.77ba3d3ee8fbf3e75fbd2f08dd46a50f.png

So, 

Obviously anyone that needs a break is in a bit of poo, or close to it, yet you have to contact customer services to get money back??? 

FFS, surely as soon as someone takes break, any money should be taken out of account that day. Once again, shows how crappy this tab is

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Guest CrossCodes

What a painful and tedious ritual you have to go through just to look at the fuc$ing results for a meeting.

You now have to click on every individual race to get a result instead of displaying the entire meeting on a single page, about 20 seperate clicks to see the results from the dogs today.

The pages are far too colourful and busy and I’m done as well, went into my local today and closed my account (after they rang the help desk to ask how to do it ?)

Im all for progress and change but it has to be positive, and I haven’t heard many positive things about it so far.

1 minute ago, CrossCodes said:

What a painful and tedious ritual you have to go through just to look at the fuc$ing results for a meeting.

You now have to click on every individual race to get a result instead of displaying the entire meeting on a single page, about 20 seperate clicks to see the results from the dogs today.

The pages are far too colourful and busy and I’m done as well, went into my local today and closed my account (after they rang the help desk to ask how to do it ?)

Im all for progress and change but it has to be positive, and I haven’t heard many positive things about it so far.

Adding extra clicks to almost every process is the worst part of the new site. That and everything is so spaced out and not compact like before You are right it is tedious!

• Like 1

What the eff?

You are allowed to opt out from punting?

TAB are so charitable that they want to look after the punters that are down on their luck!

Aww!

How about the TAB being charitable and allowing punters that want to punt being able to do that??

This new expensive Paddy Power exercise could well cost the TAB bigggggggggtime!!!

This was going to be the saviour for the TAB but early signs are not that promising, and punters will vote with their feet and wallets unless things are improved!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 3

It's doing my nut, this site is so slow the hamster ? runs round the wheel for 30 seconds whenever you click on something, I have given it a go and it's shit! I have a UK Ladbrokes account a bit similar, but very quick, also I see these tab wankers can't even refund your money on to your debit or credit card, only bank transfer...UK Ladbrokes can refund my money instantly to my Barclays bank card or within 8 hours to my NZ bank card and they have been able to do that for nearly 20 years that's how far behind (and the rest) these tossers are. The watch and bet keeps stalling, and they are just going to say "teething problems" bollocks! $50 million bollocks....in a few years time Bono and Bob Geldof will be organising a Rock concert in Ethiopia for the NZ TAB!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

It's doing my nut, this site is so slow the hamster ? runs round the wheel for 30 seconds whenever you click on something, I have given it a go and it's shit! I have a UK Ladbrokes account a bit similar, but very quick, also I see these tab wankers can't even refund your money on to your debit or credit card, only bank transfer...UK Ladbrokes can refund my money instantly to my Barclays bank card or within 8 hours to my NZ bank card and they have been able to do that for nearly 20 years that's how far behind (and the rest) these tossers are. The watch and bet keeps stalling, and they are just going to say "teething problems" bollocks! $50 million bollocks....in a few years time Bono and Bob Geldof will be organising a Rock concert in Ethiopia for the NZ TAB!

lol yes adding a slow withdrawl to bank account option improves their state of artness from completely out of touch to well behind the times

they are pretty clueless

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

it was a genuine question! but all i got was sarcasm, rangatira maybe the WANKER TAB is no better than the WANKER RANGI and GLOBEDERBY, Take a look in the mirror, you will change nothing!! never have never will

hope your day gets better

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

anyone know where to find the head to head betting?

Should be in the Racing section, top header 'Futures'

No options there at the moment.

Don't mind some of these other jokers, they were dropped on their heads as babies, so they get a bit cranky:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

it was a genuine question! but all i got was sarcasm, rangatira maybe the WANKER TAB is no better than the WANKER RANGI and GLOBEDERBY, Take a look in the mirror, you will change nothing!! never have never will

Wow, thats a bit harsh whiplash. Sorry, if i knew where head to head options are, i would tell you, as with others. People only having a laff here, so dont take it serious. We are all having issues with this bloody tab site

• Like 3

3 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

Can you not see the funny side to this at all WS. I have no intention of changing anything except shuttng down my TAB account and moving overseas.

Good luck with the pile of shit you prefer to bet with.

If that sounds somewhat sarcastic then my conscience hasn't recorded it yet..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1