Bit Of A Yarn

Hesi, Barry?

Newmarket

22 hours ago, hesi said:

It was running like a finely tuned F1 beast while Thommo was away for 3 weeks

2500 posts on thoroughbred from mid Dec to mid Jan, no agro

The best thread we've ever had Punting 101, great knowledgeable posts by Mardi Barry Curious VC FTF Turny and a few others.  No sniping or non sensical stuff

The TAB thread, 500 posts, 12,000 views

Now the site is fucked, thanks to a narcissistc prick

Where is the sense in all that, oh that's right, we upheld his right to free speech

What a load of crap Herman

FAKE NEWS....

I got mentioned in every post on the first page of 101..."loser, tosser, dickhead, no idea"

And you expected me to take that?

When I'm a professional punter using a well thought out strategy over many years...

Other Punters without the degree of technology needed by some running 20, 000 simulations deserved to have an alternative view

Any worthwhile site has cut and thrust...with light hearted relief thrown in...wtf cares if some have different soh's?

When I was away the poor number of starting threads was there for all to see...

...but it was as boring as Bat Bung with it...

Take a step back from your obsession about taking over the World...

..,and get a grip

23 minutes ago, Thomass said:

The word's DISSED you f in ignoramous

You were offered the option of blocking moi..but you were too f in thick for even that..

And now you've been found out playing multiple posters...funny face there, heart there...all playing with yourself...to bolster your ego

Newmarket and Kaky...one and the same...Portfolio/Happy Sunset

And then when your obsession about the Viaduct started destroying the Thoroughbred site...I told you to pull your stupid obsessed neck in...

which you couldn't handle...

So Kaky...next time you mess with the big boys...make sure you can not only handle technology...but ignore posts that play with your fragile ego

best

That's going a bit far Thomaas.  Tone it down or you will be gone.

I'm under increasing pressure to ban you entirely.

I am finding what is going on quite distasteful from both sides.

I've been labelled a fool, disloyal, an idiot, totally lacking people skills and more.  Simply because I'm sticking to the principles on which BOAY was founded.

There is a mob mentality also developing which has gone over the top with people researching Thomaas's background.  It reminds me of Molly and his antics to point the paranoid part of me is wondering if the Comic Dog and Molly are on BOAT in drag.  Wouldn't take much effort for either of them to do that.

So can we ALL tone the angst down and ALL includes you Thomaas.

I'm surprised no one has responded to your David Ellis post and what Ellis has written is typical of what is wrong the industry.

Equally I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the Karaka Millions which I was surprised to hear on Radio Sport is the "biggest race day of the year."  Isn't it just an elite breeders party?

• Champ Post 1

Give it time....most are still at work or looking at yearlings...talk about hectic 

You should see what I've been called and told what to do as well

Suggesting Suicide should be instant dismissal 

Im giving you the option which I suggested hess do though

65% want me gone then I'm gone..up to you

But you have invited this

The guy is clearly a troll and should have been dealt with ages ago by you

Had that happened, none of this would have happened

By the way you are drawing a long bow suggesting anyone is researching his background

Someone who clearly knows him sent me a PM saying who he is and that he has done this sort of thing before, with quite a bit of detail

Edited by hesi

Once you got a post as bad as yours. And how many times have you gone on about it? 

Your posts are generally using unnecessary language/imagery.

And you mainly get called an idiot/stupid. You are, so that shouldn't come as a shock. 

And you persist with writing fairytales. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nice Option said:

looks like BOAY has turned into Orwell's Animal Farm 

You're clearly from the dark side Nice Option, only someone with above average intelligence could deduce something like that.

Never count your chickens as they say

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hesi said:

By the way you are drawing a long bow suggesting anyone is researching his background

Someone who clearly knows him sent me a PM saying who he is and that he has done this sort of thing before, with quite a bit of detail

Oh please stop it, you've totally lost the plot

The PM is probably Ross Neal who I exposed...or Cam George who I also exposed for his unethical behaviour which led to his moving on

You keep on using the 101 thread as evidence of "trolling"...when it was expressly about me and how not to invest...

...you think I should have just accepted that b/s?

move on son

Edited by Thomass

I'll post it, minus your name, so people can draw their own conclusion

His real name is Xxxx Xxxxxxx An absolute nobody in the industry. Aged about 58 and lived at home with his mother in Panmure till she died a few years ago. He emails stipes and clubs under false names such as nicky milne and ricky cave, because he knows hes a nobody with zero credibility. Cameron George once suggested they talk over the phone regarding an issue he was harping on about via email. Xxxxxxx shat his pants and said he was deaf. The guy is a joke. Keep up the good work!

On 23/01/2019 at 7:40 AM, hesi said:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Ever dated a female with it?

It is the craziest shit ever. They will never change, never see wrong, never admit to anything and quite happily watch the whole ship sink.

Only thing to do it is to get rid of them before they destroy you. If you have a poster with it then watch out.

On 23/01/2019 at 8:55 AM, Flagship uberalles said:

maybe thomarse can put his point across without personal attacks and vice versa (he cops as good as he gives) this is just turning into a big bun fight everything we hated about R.C

Baiting and provoking is part of their M.O and they love the drama. The more the merrier.

3 hours ago, hesi said:

Have to agree with you. Definitely a troll. It did the same over at RC. Had at least 3 guises there. Tended to pillage main street cafe. The thing is a turd, and needs lancing for the health of the site.

7 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Ever dated a female with it?

It is the craziest shit ever. They will never change, never see wrong, never admit to anything and quite happily watch the whole ship sink.

Only thing to do it is to get rid of them before they destroy you. If you have a poster with it then watch out.

Baiting and provoking is part of their M.O and they love the drama. The more the merrier.

And as we are bobbing around in the brine, we can all look at each other and say, well at least we upheld the principle of free speech.

How do you know all this by the way Happy

5 hours ago, hesi said:

How do you know all this by the way Happy

Have you ever heard of Borderline Personality Disorder?

If you haven't, you are one lucky soul. Like a narcissist on steroids.

She was compelling but off the charts.  People like that lie and impart pain like nothing else on earth.  They never take responsibility for their actions and do not care who they hurt. They manipulate. Your galloping poster seems to be on the spectrum lol.

I escaped! I dare you to read up on BPD.! But I have learnt there is only one way to deal with people like these who have no consideration for others - Get rid of them or the whole thing comes crashing down. 

Never thought I would be sharing this on BOAY!! ?

Free speech etc is good for 95% of the population but the other 5 will wreck it for everyone. Hence my earlier comments on this thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

So was she NPD, BPD or MPD?  She couldn't have been all three.

It is tough to label them. They cross over so much I reckon.

I settled on BPD as the illness. Money issues, promiscuity, gaslighting and lying.....

They are toxic. Just like Thomass. If they set out to destroy something they will. They will turn people against each other. Lie and muddy the waters so much you won't know which way to turn.  When I asked rational questions of Thomass earlier in thread he didn't show a sane response. Just abuse.....funny that.

Some people will escape their clutches, some will stand up to them but eventually they will crumble as the NPD, borderline or whatever never runs out of energy. They feed off it making them stronger. You can't win. 

Any posters on feel like shit after reading or responding to someone's posts?  Feel confused and like your reality is destroyed? If you do you are getting a minor taste of it.

That is why a destructive poster should be banned. Even if they resurface under a different name they still need to go.

One can't win. I know this site won't win either.

I know this shit from hard experience.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

It is tough to label them. They cross over so much I reckon.

I settled on BPD as the illness. Money issues, promiscuity, gaslighting and lying.....

They are toxic. Just like Thomass. If they set out to destroy something they will. They will turn people against each other. Lie and muddy the waters so much you won't know which way to turn.  When I asked rational questions of Thomass earlier in thread he didn't show a sane response. Just abuse.....funny that.

Some people will escape their clutches, some will stand up to them but eventually they will crumble as the NPD, borderline or whatever never runs out of energy. They feed off it making them stronger. You can't win. 

Any posters on feel like shit after reading or responding to someone's posts?  Feel confused and like your reality is destroyed? If you do you are getting a minor taste of it.

That is why a destructive poster should be banned. Even if they resurface under a different name they still need to go.

One can't win. I know this site won't win either.

I know this shit from hard experience.

I think you write shit.

Keep it simple though, this guy is a troll, and should have been despatched a long time ago.  If you can't pick that, as most people have been telling you, you have no place owning and running a social media forum.

You have laboured over this, in the extreme, when some very basic common sense should be applied

And spare us the fucking bleeding mob mentality crap, people are trying to help you to save your own fucking forum, no other reason

Yet still you argue the point

Unbelievable

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1