Bit Of A Yarn

Hesi, Barry?

Newmarket

8 hours ago, Kakama said:

Yeah, so what....I think you dished me at one stage....earlier on when you and p4p were mates...then ya other mate scoobs dished me??

As for LOYALTY....I am talking about those that supported you here when you first started site....the many now that have left or considered leaving....all because of one wanker poster....that wrecks every thread he comments on....you are the only poster that comments on his threads??? 

Good luck....an old saying, you made your bed....you lie in it.

Kakama don't let the facts get in the way of your argument.  The irony here is that you got the flick from both RC' s for the same reasons you want Thomaas banned.

Yep it is on record I nailed you a few times but I don't recall ever banning you.

As for me and the two shorties ever being mates you couldn't be more wrong.  I assure you if you truly knew Molloy you'd understand why you can never be friends with that individual.

In the fullness of time I'll explain what truly went on at Racecafe and in my opinion still does.  The behind the scenes of the McAnulty drama, the Wightman stoush, the Purcell Affair and amongst others the real reasons I left Racecafe after seven years of keeping the thing going.  I keep very comprehensive archives.

With regard to your inference of disloyalty to supporters I'm sorry that you feel that way.  I'm very grateful for any support but even Hesi would confirm I haven't actively sought it. People approached me in the first instance.

BOAY started primarily because I didn't like the interaction between the two owners, the personal attacks and most importantly the inhibition of free speech just because an owner disagreed with a viewpoint.  If this was Racecafe those of you who have bagged my management would be long gone.  But I've never operated like that.

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 3

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Kakama don't let the facts get in the way of your argument.  The irony here is that you got the flick from both RC' s for the same reasons you want Thomaas banned.

Yep it is on record I nailed you a few times but I don't recall ever banning you.

As for me and the two shorties ever being mates you couldn't be more wrong.  I assure you if you truly knew Molloy you'd understand why you can never be friends with that individual.

In the fullness of time I'll explain what truly went on at Racecafe and in my opinion still does.  The behind the scenes of the McAnulty drama, the Wightman stoush, the Purcell Affair and amongst others the real reasons I left Racecafe after seven years of keeping the thing going.  I keep very comprehensive archives.

With regard to your inference of disloyalty to supporters I'm sorry that you feel that way.  I'm very grateful for any support but even Hesi would confirm I haven't actively sought it. People approached me in the first instance.

BOAY started primarily because I didn't like the interaction between the two owners, the personal attacks and most importantly the inhibition of free speech just because an owner disagreed with a viewpoint.  If this was Racecafe those of you who have bagged my management would be long gone.  But I've never operated like that.

Correct, given freely and willingly and in good faith, because of the way The Chief was being treated on RC, but now withdrawn, for reasons that most can see.

I, along with someone who has helped crystallise my thoughts have come to the conclusion that Thommo has Narcissistic Personality Disorder(like Molloy)
You can't change or manage him.  He will keep going till he dominates(like Racechat), scaring off any potential pretenders that threaten his dominance, and in the process effectively destroy the site, or make it like Racechat, which is the same thing.

A very unusual, one off case

Check out these symptoms

Exaggerates own importance

Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance

Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions

Requires constant attention and admiration from others

Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, barryb said:

The trouble is Chief, you are actually restricting free speech with your inaction over a poster hell bent on destroying this forum.

Also, it is free speech, until it gets ugly, then it is pushed to the back of the room(The Vent), so new people thinking about joining the site are less likely to see it.  I think that was the point I was making all along

• Haha 1

As a compromise, if you must Chief, to meet the free speech principle, give him his own section, that he can post on, say what he likes about issues etc etc, and others can respond if they feel they must.

But he is not allowed to post on the Thoroughbred forum, and if he does, the posts are just moved to his section

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, aquaman said:

What a bunch of sissy's you lot are. Thin skinned, and oh so offended. Grow up, its a big world out there. Get over it, do not read posts that offend your precious feelings. Stick to your guns Chief, and only censor in extreme cases. Censorship only leads to bias, and that will lead this site in the same direction that Race Cafe has gone. Personally, I have found nothing wrong with Thomas's posts, and if he is going to be the yardstick for offensive postings, then the site will be in deep shyte. I hope Hesi can build a bridge, but ultimately its his decision to stay or go. My hope is he will reconsider.

You are missing the point John, it is not about people being thin skinned, it is about what is best for the site to be able to grow.  New people visiting or thinking about joining the site will be deterred if they see a lot of threads that have degenerated into squabbles.  Sure existing members can ignore, but that does not apply to visitors looking at the site for the first time

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, hesi said:

As a compromise, if you must Chief, to meet the free speech principle, give him his own section, that he can post on, say what he likes about issues etc etc, and others can respond if they feel they must.

But he is not allowed to post on the Thoroughbred forum, and if he does, the posts are just moved to his section

There must be a solution so we can get back to normal, where everyone is satisfied, I feel sorry for the chief as he has done nothing wrong but lay a platform for people to speak....... maybe thomarse can put his point across without personal attacks and vice versa (he cops as good as he gives) this is just turning into a big bun fight everything we hated about R.C

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

There must be a solution so we can get back to normal, where everyone is satisfied, I feel sorry for the chief as he has done nothing wrong but lay a platform for people to speak....... maybe thomarse can put his point across without personal attacks and vice versa (he cops as good as he gives) this is just turning into a big bun fight everything we hated about R.C

I've come to the conclusion in the last day Des that he can't be managed

He is intent on dominating and corrupting every thoroughbred thread with his loopy garble

As said previously I have happily volunteered my time to help build this site, but have better things to do than see any of the work I have done that may have helped the site, be undone, which it is with so many exiting, and for nothing to be done about it 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hesi said:

That's not a bad idea at all.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, hesi said:

Agree, good compromise .  At least BOAY can move on.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Portfolio said:

I quite liked boay early on, but all this shit gives me no urge to be part of it. 

It was running like a finely tuned F1 beast while Thommo was away for 3 weeks

2500 posts on thoroughbred from mid Dec to mid Jan, no agro

The best thread we've ever had Punting 101, great knowledgeable posts by Mardi Barry Curious VC FTF Turny and a few others.  No sniping or non sensical stuff

The TAB thread, 500 posts, 12,000 views

Now the site is fucked, thanks to a narcissistc prick

Where is the sense in all that, oh that's right, we upheld his right to free speech

Edited by hesi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Omg...so this is where you all are!!

Talking about moi!

Nothing I like better...thanks for that!!

Dont think I've ever called you names Herman...but thanks for that too

Fyi...I'm outrageously FUNNY...I know EVERYTHING....and I wuv EVERYONE 

FEE...you should actually be paying moi Herman...you know that...but I'll let it slide 

The problem with your wee issue...I commented on a post where you INVITED moi to participate...you then told me to FUCK OFF...

crude...some newbies could have been shocked by such vile Lingo 

I then suggested you should let your continual OBSESSION with the other site go...and you took offence...although you didn't take offence when Bazz said I had a Mental Illness and I should kill ones self...

I then gave you the chance to put my continuing brilliant posting here to the vote

Was it 65% nays...to avoid a Brixit type vote by ignorami like Newmarket/Kakama/Portfolio/ Happy Sunset...all the same person btw

...and to eliminate those who believe in FAKE NEWS...

Again I'm offering the vote...because life is short and this is obviously sending you and others into a catatonic rage...and infarctions ain't good for you

So do it....put me in the headline post in the T section...in headlights where THOMASS likes to be

Btw Its really unfortunate no f'er knows my real name so I'd be able to get off on the attention...screw it...JUST DO IT!!

ps. And no new posters voting...we don't want the wives/lovers of the Feds joining in the vote to get pay back do we?

Edited by Thomass

50 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Talking about moi!

FEE...you should actually be paying moi Herman...you know that...but I'll let it slide 

The problem with your wee issue...I commented on a post where you INVITED moi to participate...you then told me to FUCK OFF...

I then suggested you should let your continual OBSESSION with the other site go...and you took offence...although you didn't take offence when Bazz said I had a Mental Illness and I should kill ones self...

I then gave you the chance to put my continuing brilliant posting here to the vote

Was it 65% nays...to avoid a Brixit type vote by ignorami like Newmarket/Kakama/Portfolio/ Happy Sunset...all the same person btw

Again I'm offering the vote...because life is short and this is obviously sending you and others into a catatonic rage...and infarctions ain't good for you

So do it....put me in the headline post in the T section...in headlights where THOMASS likes to be

Btw Its really unfortunate no f'er knows my real name so I'd be able to get off on the attention...screw it...JUST DO IT!!

ps. And no new posters voting...we don't want the wives/lovers of the Feds joining in the vote to get pay back do we?

Thomass would you like me to initiate a poll on your behalf?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Talking about moi!

Talk about stream of consciousness.

A poll would be pointless because you've driven virtually anyone who can't stand you away.

I've chosen to stick around because I think you're an ignorant little flea who's craving attention. Anything slightly sensible is buried in the pile of shit you post. Talk about verbal diarrhoea. 

You also constantly attempt to belittle everyone by calling them juvenile names.

You're not worth giving up this site for.

Edited by pete
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm actually really confused about all this.

I don't understand why Doug would spend a whole lot of time and money establishing a site that looked to be going great guns only to have it destroyed by one wanker.

It's a genuine question. I understand the reasoning and am all for free speech (Jordan Peterson is a hero in my book) but I just can't get my head around why you would let one principle destroy all the hard work that has gone into building this site. Is free speech so important to you that you'd risk this being reduced to one insane poster?

If so, that's fine I guess but it seems such a waste of a good idea.

I'm genuinely interested, this isn't meant to be critical of you Doug.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Talking about moi!

I did actually ask you to point out the post that said this, but you never did.

I recall I made comment at the time that such a post would be unacceptable and be deleted

9 minutes ago, pete said:

I'm actually really confused about all this.

I don't understand why Doug would spend a whole lot of time and money establishing a site that looked to be going great guns only to have it destroyed by one wanker.

It's a genuine question. I understand the reasoning and am all for free speech (Jordan Peterson is a hero in my book) but I just can't get my head around why you would let one principle destroy all the hard work that has gone into building this site. Is free speech so important to you that you'd risk this being reduced to one insane poster?

If so, that's fine I guess but it seems such a waste of a good idea.

I'm genuinely interested, this isn't meant to be critical of you Doug.

2500 posts on thoroughbred from mid Dec to mid Jan, no agro, RC had half that

The best thread we've ever had Punting 101, great knowledgeable posts by Mardi Barry Curious VC FTF Turny and a few others.  No sniping or non sensical stuff

The TAB thread, 500 posts, 12,000 views, no agro also, except towards the TAB:), RC had only 300 posts

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nice Option said:

In the BOAY awards for 2018 I nominated Hesi for farkwit of the year - it seems I wasnt far off the mark!

Unfortunately it's tossers like you that pop on once in a while with nothing positive to say that bring things down, hesi has been a big and positive contributer to Boay since it's inception. 

• Like 5

On 22/01/2019 at 10:07 PM, Kakama said:

Yeah, so what....I think you dished me at one stage....earlier on when you and p4p were mates...then ya other mate scoobs dished me??

As for LOYALTY....I am talking about those that supported you here when you first started site....the many now that have left or considered leaving....all because of one wanker poster....that wrecks every thread he comments on....you are the only poster that comments on his threads??? 

Good luck....an old saying, you made your bed....you lie in it.

The word's DISSED you f in ignoramous

You were offered the option of blocking moi..but you were too f in thick for even that..

And now you've been found out playing multiple posters...funny face there, heart there...all playing with yourself...to bolster your ego

Newmarket and Kaky...one and the same...Portfolio/Happy Sunset

And then when your obsession about the Viaduct started destroying the Thoroughbred site...I told you to pull your stupid obsessed neck in...

which you couldn't handle...

So Kaky...next time you mess with the big boys...make sure you can not only handle technology...but ignore posts that play with your fragile ego

best

Edited by Thomass