Bit Of A Yarn

42 starts- ZERO PLACINGS- What’s going on?

Averos  Spitfire is a rising 7 year old gelding.

He has now had 42 starts and has never ever filled a dividend bearing placing??????

Now, yes it is an owners right to pay a trainer and have their horse in work, but seriously?

The breeders are still the owners, and the horse is still being trained by Andrew Faulks!

There must me some story behind why owners would want to still be paying training fees for a horse that has never finished better than a 4th at Forbury Park in a very weak race,10 starts ago!

The formline of 0000000 hardly shows the likelihood of ever picking up a placing unless the field falls over!!

Would this be the worst Racing record ever by a standardbred for not ever running a placing?

I believe in giving a horse a chance to perform on the track, but seriously why would anyone waste their money on a horse that has absolutely no ability?????

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Averos  Spitfire is a rising 7 year old gelding.

He has now had 42 starts and has never ever filled a dividend bearing placing??????

Now, yes it is an owners right to pay a trainer and have their horse in work, but seriously?

The breeders are still the owners, and the horse is still being trained by Andrew Faulks!

There must me some story behind why owners would want to still be paying training fees for a horse that has never finished better than a 4th at Forbury Park in a very weak race,10 starts ago!

The formline of 0000000 hardly shows the likelihood of ever picking up a placing unless the field falls over!!

Would this be the worst Racing record ever by a standardbred for not ever running a placing?

I believe in giving a horse a chance to perform on the track, but seriously why would anyone waste their money on a horse that has absolutely no ability?????

If I was being unkind, never...the formline looks like Twitfords success rate in his portfolios.

• Like 1

Their horse so i don't see it as a problem if they want to continue  paying the bills,.Some people don't mind and just enjoy having a horse at the races,and they have had good success with others..Each to their own.No doubt those that run against it don't mind seeing it in the field.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, the galah said:

Their horse so i don't see it as a problem if they want to continue  paying the bills,.Some people don't mind and just enjoy having a horse at the races,and they have had good success with others..Each to their own.No doubt those that run against it don't mind seeing it in the field.

Galah, how could you enjoy seeing your horse run down the track every single start!

The money they are totally wasting should go into a horse that can at least run competitively, where this Aveross Spitfire Couldn’t even be said to be making up the numbers!

The cost to have had this horse in work and race would be mind boggling and for what?

Andrew Faulks, with respect should’ve pulled the plug on the horse as it is just a waste of time.

Has been nominated for Addington on  Friday night, which is just an absolute waste of time putting the cart behind it!!

Edited by Brodie

25 minutes ago, the galah said:

I agree got no idea why Brodie has even bought it up there horse there money 

The horse will probably be in the money next start lol

1 hour ago, Mehe said:

I agree got no idea why Brodie has even bought it up there horse there money 

The horse will probably be in the money next start lol

Mehe, seem you know everything, put your money where your mouth is and I will take you on for say $2000.

$2000 grand says that Averos Spitfire doesn’t run in the dividend bearing placings in its next 2 starts, are you on or just a troll?

It is in on Friday night race 2, Mehe, so you are on then?

Edited by Brodie

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Mehe, seem you know everything, put your money where your mouth is and I will take you on for say $2000.

$2000 grand says that Averos Spitfire doesn’t run in the dividend bearing placings in its next 2 starts, are you on or just a troll?

get the money first mehe

noted for shifting the goalposts after the event this brodster fella

Edited by Rangatira
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Brodie you just prove how much of a plonker you are read what I said with the lol  far out 

I will take Plonker as a compliment Mehe!

You stated that Averos Spitfire would probably be in the money next start, so I have countered with an offer for you to take up!

You clearly now don’t believe what you said, otherwise you would be on!

Horse doesn’t deserve to be in work!

5 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

get the money first mehe

noted for shifting the goalposts after the event this brodster fella

Ranga, Mehe  hasn’t got the balls, doubt you are prepared to take it up either, as you hit and run always!

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

its trained at Rolleston brodie lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

not interested at this point in time but is the bet still available if it changes stables

Ranga, now who is changing the goalposts?

Ranga, would you still be paying training bills for a horse that has never been in the first 3 in 42 starts?

30 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I will take Plonker as a compliment Mehe!

You stated that Averos Spitfire would probably be in the money next start, so I have countered with an offer for you to take up!

You clearly now don’t believe what you said, otherwise you would be on!

Horse doesn’t deserve to be in work!

Once again read what I said with lol do you think it could have been tongue in check idiot I think everyone else has picked that up but not Brodie the know all 

• Haha 2