Bit Of A Yarn

42 starts- ZERO PLACINGS- What’s going on?

2 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Once again read what I said with lol do you think it could have been tongue in check idiot I think everyone else has picked that up but not Brodie the know all 

No kidding Mehe!

I was asking if you were prepared to accept my challenge to you and you threw the baby out with the bath water!

Thanks for saying that I know it all!

Your a idiot that's all this is to it you cant read 

You think you know it all 

And as I said what has it got to do with you who spend what and who races what they may enjoy the sport and not in it for money like you Brodie but you havent tip a winner and you 1 dollar each way bets that you have are very big bets for you

Oh that's right you dont bet again 

Edited by Mehe

36 minutes ago, Mehe said:

And as I said what has it got to do with you who spend what and who races what they may enjoy the sport and not in it for money like you Brodie but you havent tip a winner and you 1 dollar each way bets that you have are very big bets for you

Wow...I love the "correct" use of English grammar.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brodie said:

Averos  Spitfire is a rising 7 year old gelding.

He has now had 42 starts and has never ever filled a dividend bearing placing??????

Now, yes it is an owners right to pay a trainer and have their horse in work, but seriously?

The breeders are still the owners, and the horse is still being trained by Andrew Faulks!

There must me some story behind why owners would want to still be paying training fees for a horse that has never finished better than a 4th at Forbury Park in a very weak race,10 starts ago!

The formline of 0000000 hardly shows the likelihood of ever picking up a placing unless the field falls over!!

Would this be the worst Racing record ever by a standardbred for not ever running a placing?

I believe in giving a horse a chance to perform on the track, but seriously why would anyone waste their money on a horse that has absolutely no ability?????

Brodie On the money again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Mehe, firstly it is you’re rather than your, it is an idiot rather than a idiot, but thanks for that.

Can you throw in a few commas, just So that I can understand what you have written!

1 dollar each way bets, not me I am a dollar a place punter!

No I don’t bet Mehe, I am an investor!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

Mehe, firstly it is you’re rather than your, it is an idiot rather than a idiot, but thanks for that.

Can you throw in a few commas, just So that I can understand what you have written!

1 dollar each way bets, not me I am a dollar a place punter!

No I don’t bet Mehe, I am an investor!

Brodie your no what I'm saying your  ot worth a commer 

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Mehe, seriously, you need to write a sentence that makes some sense!

Commer Van?

Can you see where I said your ot worth it it was a little typo but your not worth it at all now go watch jacinda do you understand that 

2 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Can you see where I said your ot worth it it was a little typo but your not worth it at all now go watch jacinda do you understand that 

Clearly I am not worth an “N” in not as well?

Your should be you’re!

Jacinda should have a capital J!

Should be a full stop.

Wouldn’t mind the odd COMMA!!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mehe said:

but your not worth it at all now go watch

Then WHY THE HELL Mehe DO YOU KEEP TROLLING Brodie?  Is this a burgeoning bro-mance?  If so - Brodie can you send Mehe a photo of yourself.  Mehe put the photo on the wall and do whatever you need to do to stop your forum unsociable behaviour.  Hint:  In the privacy of your bedroom you can do anything UNLESS it's Level-2 and the Police believe you have more than 10 people in your house.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Then WHY THE HELL Mehe DO YOU KEEP TROLLING Brodie?  Is this a burgeoning bro-mance?  If so - Brodie can you send Mehe a photo of yourself.  Mehe put the photo on the wall and do whatever you need to do to stop your forum unsociable behaviour.  Hint:  In the privacy of your bedroom you can do anything UNLESS it's Level-2 and the Police believe you have more than 10 people in your house.

Chief you go in to bat for Brodie all the time are you sure your not have a bromance with him I dont troll Brodie you have picked that up from him I'm the opposite to trolling him every time I pull Brodie up on something he jumps on me and then he sulks for a week 

what right dose he have to tell people that they shouldn't be racing there horse dont they have a say in the matter 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mehe said:

I'm the opposite to trolling him every time I pull Brodie up on something he jumps on me and then he sulks for a week 

When he responds to your posts you are the first to start making it person - "plonker"..."telling fibs" .....etc. etc.

4 minutes ago, Mehe said:

what right dose he have to tell people that they shouldn't be racing there horse dont they have a say in the matter 

Brodie has every right to express his opinion.  He can tell anyone he wants what they should do however he doesn't have any power over them.  

42 starts without returning a cheque you must admit is extreme!  What's more if we had any sort of a decent racing integrity system the trainer and owners would be questioned about why the horse was still starting.  In some jurisidictions it wouldn't be allowed to start!

4 minutes ago, Mehe said:

So with me making those statements makes me a troll funniest thing ever

What makes you a troll is you can't resist having a dig at Brodie and then start calling him a plonker, liar,......blah blah blah.

5 minutes ago, Mehe said:

The people who own the horse must enjoy racing it why should they do what Brodie tells them 

Yes and some people like BDSM.  They DON'T have to do anything Brodie tells them!  But anyone of us can express an opinion.  Calling someone a plonker or a liar is not the epitome of opinion expression.