Bit Of A Yarn

42 starts- ZERO PLACINGS- What’s going on?

21 hours ago, Mikie said:

It's the owner's money, the owner's choice and I can't see the harm of him racing

What I do know is if we are playing Bullrush at School, and I'm Team Captain, I'm having Whiplash Smile as my first pick

Mikie

he be good team captain who da hell would have the flasher as captain lol

22 hours ago, Mikie said:

It's the owner's money, the owner's choice and I can't see the harm of him racing

What I do know is if we are playing Bullrush at School, and I'm Team Captain, I'm having Whiplash Smile as my first pick

Mikie

What's the impact on NZ racing quality?

• Like 1

On 15/07/2020 at 4:49 PM, Brodie said:

Anyway no point debating it with you anymore  as you clearly have the need to support a horse that shouldve been retired 3 years ago!

Can we borrow some of your old railway explosives and well shove some up his arse and hope he farts at the 150m mark, last half in 34 secs and me and hunty are `In the money` tralallala ` on the money` ` on the piss to Hawaii`.

And before you say it!! (Thats the only way hes ever going to run third) If your not part of the solution your part of the problem young red!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

Can we borrow some of your old railway explosives and well shove some up his arse and hope he farts at the 150m mark, last half in 34 secs and me and hunty are `In the money` tralallala ` on the money` ` on the piss to Hawaii`.

And before you say it!! (Thats the only way hes ever going to run third) If your not part of the solution your part of the problem young red!

Wont be this week whiplash!

He is having a well deserved Week off by the look of It, or maybe he has been sold?

• Haha 1

He is back Sunday!!

Race 3 at Addington for start no. 47 over 2600,

Blair Orange has picked up the plumb drive and has drawn 1 on the second line!
Can the golden hands of Blair help and enable Averos Spitfire to run his first dividend bearing placing in 47 starts??

Yeah/Nah!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Brodie said:

He is back Sunday!!

Race 3 at Addington for start no. 47 over 2600,

Blair Orange has picked up the plumb drive and has drawn 1 on the second line!
Can the golden hands of Blair help and enable Averos Spitfire to run his first dividend bearing placing in 47 starts??

Yeah/Nah!!

If Blair has his metacarpals all over these reins on the Lord's Day, I'm all over this too. 

Just like in the 12th man when Big Maxy hijacked the commentary box and they took a race from Randwick, watching Silver Sovereign...

"Come on Brodie, help me kick this bastard home!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Rusty said:

If Blair has his metacarpals all over these reins on the Lord's Day, I'm all over this too. 

Just like in the 12th man when Big Maxy hijacked the commentary box and they took a race from Randwick, watching Silver Sovereign...

"Come on Brodie, help me kick this bastard home!"

2020 aint dunt wit yet my freindz! Gooaahh!! the ALL starz and the ~Spitfire!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This spitfire horse reminds me of another old warhorse... the late Mustang Bullitt. He had over 50 starts, for no wins, and one second. Eight times third.

I'm looking forward to Sunday's race. 

What odds are we expecting for the spitfire? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rusty said:

This spitfire horse reminds me of another old warhorse... the late Mustang Bullitt. He had over 50 starts, for no wins, and one second. Eight times third.

I'm looking forward to Sunday's race. 

What odds are we expecting for the spitfire? 

I'm interested as well.  As the TAB has this new fandango betting system surely they can give us some specials?

For example $3 if you pick where he finishes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noodlum said:

I'm interested as well.  As the TAB has this new fandango betting system surely they can give us some specials?

For example $3 if you pick where he finishes.

Brilliant idea.

But why stop there?

Let's go all out for TAB odds and special markets for Aveross Spitfire. 

Winning margin of the Spitfire... 

Spitfire removed from the market... 

Spitfire's winning time... 

Damn it all to heck, let's go crazy and and have betting options for the colour of the Spitfire's owner's dress worn on the day! Just like Ladbrokes does for Her Majesty The Queen at Royal Ascot.

Now where can I purchase Aveross Spitfire t-shirts, polo shirts, caps, bottle openers, key rings, car bumper stickers, soft toys and flags, banners etc of the great horse?!

Greg. Greg O'Connor, c'mon mate, what ya doing in your new gig? No need to give us ya lame suggested quaddie or $136 percentage pick 6's no more (that bomb out after the first leg), just give the fans what they want. Quality merchandise of the people's horse! What's that? You haven't started in your new role yet? Bugger it, jump on the band wagon quick mate. 

Unfortunately neither of my horses are in on Sunday, but can I use my stable pass to try and catch a glimpse of the great horse? Pre and post race. 

When will Aveross Spitfire arrive on course? Can one of the three remaining TV cameras on-course capture this moment? 

And will there there be a public meet n greet of the connections of Aveross Spitfire? Meet the owners, trainer, driver etc. Get their autographs and a selfie. 

Blair Nathan Orange; mate give the punters what they want post race. Don't immediately return to the stables with Aveross Spitfire. Trot the horse up to the top of the straight, and walk this champ past the masses. Throw your goggles into the crowd as you go to salute the judge. 

Isn't it amazing, this harness racing! 

Amazing what a good horse can do, to pull the crowds, from far and wide. 

Only three sleeps to go!!! 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2