Bit Of A Yarn

A free for all forum.

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Galah, if you are stupid enough now to want to have further jabs of shite cos you think it works, then we just have to let them shorten their lives!

There is just so much info out there if they want to know the truth!

Why anyone would believe anything that this bunch of lightweights say defies any logic!

How are you identifying yourself as at the moment Galah?

There is just so much choice out there nowadays, you can be anything you want and schools are encouraging it!

School teachers now that allow and teach this BS to our kids need to get sorted out!

Im genderfluid tomorrow and will be using the pronouns she,her and hers when i visit the changing rooms at the netball.Thanks for asking.

Yes,you have to wonder when you hear of people still getting more jabs after having 3 jabs and then catching covid. Obviously they have forgotten about natural immunity as well. 

Don't suppose you will be attending the celebrations in a couple of weeks. There will be some interesting sights if you do. The council is flying the flags,and even painting zebra crossings. I like a bit of colour.

Edited by the galah
  • Haha 2

I see Adern  today pleading for people to get the Influenza jab and to wear masks to take the pressure off the health system.

Given just last week we had dr bloomfield tell us we had more than double the number of people in hospital with severe respiratory problems from the flu than covid,shouldn't we be asking why the inconsistency in the government approach.

Surely if they still believe they were right to sack all the employees who hadn't taken the covid vaccine in workplaces like the health sector,then why not sack all the employees who haven't taken the flu jab. Clearly,as predicted by many,the flu is more of an issue than covid.

Either adrens government aren't doing the right thing now,or,they have come to realise they were wrong about the covid mandates. Isn't that the only logical way to view it?They clearly have two contradictory policies for the same problem. 

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1

They are saying that the ones in hospital are a third covid, a third the flu and the other third other things!

The fact that they say that 96% or so were jabbed with the shite and yet people are still hospitalised from covid shows that the jabs were useless.

The people hospitalised with flu so early in Winter is because the jabbed immunity has been compromised.

The other third has alot to do with the jabbed now having adverse effects from Pfizer.

Since when has a vaccine need to be used 4 times in one year plus the flu jab???

The citizens of NZ have been constantly lied to and unfortunately they have found so many very gullible people who believe in the lightweights BS,

Wake up , you have been conned!

Do the research( and I do not mean listening to the NZ media who are controlled by what they have to say.

The ones who are catching and passing the flu on are the jabbed mostly.

The non poisoned ones that I know that have tested positive, have next to no symptoms, and the jabbed have far more and worse.

Problem is that immunity compromised will have the more issues unfortunately.

On the news tonight people who now had the flu are saying that their symptoms are worse than the covid they had, so go figure!

Covid19 was so overreacted to by Ardern and co and unfortunately the consequences for many both medically and financially is going to be massive!

The chickens are going to come home to roost for those that voted the incompetents back in!!!

Sad but true!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

They are saying that the ones in hospital are a third covid, a third the flu and the other third other things!

The fact that they say that 96% or so were jabbed with the shite and yet people are still hospitalised from covid shows that the jabs were useless.

The people hospitalised with flu so early in Winter is because the jabbed immunity has been compromised.

The other third has alot to do with the jabbed now having adverse effects from Pfizer.

Since when has a vaccine need to be used 4 times in one year plus the flu jab???

The citizens of NZ have been constantly lied to and unfortunately they have found so many very gullible people who believe in the lightweights BS,

Wake up , you have been conned!

Do the research( and I do not mean listening to the NZ media who are controlled by what they have to say.

The ones who are catching and passing the flu on are the jabbed mostly.

The non poisoned ones that I know that have tested positive, have next to no symptoms, and the jabbed have far more and worse.

Problem is that immunity compromised will have the more issues unfortunately.

On the news tonight people who now had the flu are saying that their symptoms are worse than the covid they had, so go figure!

Covid19 was so overreacted to by Ardern and co and unfortunately the consequences for many both medically and financially is going to be massive!

The chickens are going to come home to roost for those that voted the incompetents back in!!!

Sad but true!

Last week dr bloomfield said only 20% of patients in hospital with severe respiratory symptoms had covid,and over half had the flu. So half is more than a third,but who knows what they are saying today as they have always manipulated figures to paint the worst case scenario. 

While i don't normally listen to talk back radio,when i was channel surfing tonight on the way home,they were talking about the nurses and doctors who are still, even today, losing there jobs,this time because they hadn't taken the booster within 6 months of receiving their previous jab.  All at a time when they complain about nurses and doctor shortages. Just another example of a crisis created by the current government.

• Champ Post 1
  • Sad 1

Fun and games in our neighbourhood today.

My wife was at our local beach on Auckland's North Shore enjoying her daily beach walk. She called me and asked that I get to her quick smart. She'd seen a lady being chased on the beach 50 metres away by a guy with a large knife. She wasn't sure what was happening until the lady ran toward her in full panic mode. 

She offered support to the lady and discovered another lady had been stabbed nearby so offered her assistance while an elderly Korean couple in their 80's sat quietly on the park bench nearby. It wasn't until several minutes later the husband asked my wife to look at his wife's back. She did and there was a stab wound. They had been sitting quietly enjoying the sea view on this calm beautiful day. In that context a nut job with a 20 cm blade knife came up behind them and stabbed the elderly lady in the back. 

The offender departed the scene and then stabbed a guy on crutches but that commotion attracted people at a building site. They got involved and beat the crap out of the offender with the crutches inflicting head injuries. Had that not occurred I believe there would likely have been many more victims. I believe the offender suffered the worst injuries but I'm sure the victims will likely suffer long-term effects. 

My wife interviewed at the scene by Police and again later at our home. Offender is a mental health patient released into the community and lives in the area with his dad. Not sure what triggered him today but his dad said he's just gone for a walk. 

Never a dull moment. 

Edited by Walt
  • Sad 3

18 hours ago, Walt said:

Fun and games in our neighbourhood today.

My wife was at our local beach on Auckland's North Shore enjoying her daily beach walk. She called me and asked that I get to her quick smart. She'd seen a lady being chased on the beach 50 metres away by a guy with a large knife. She wasn't sure what was happening until the lady ran toward her in full panic mode. 

She offered support to the lady and discovered another lady had been stabbed nearby so offered her assistance while an elderly Korean couple in their 80's sat quietly on the park bench nearby. It wasn't until several minutes later the husband asked my wife to look at his wife's back. She did and there was a stab wound. They had been sitting quietly enjoying the sea view on this calm beautiful day. In that context a nut job with a 20 cm blade knife came up behind them and stabbed the elderly lady in the back. 

The offender departed the scene and then stabbed a guy on crutches but that commotion attracted people at a building site. They got involved and beat the crap out of the offender with the crutches inflicting head injuries. Had that not occurred I believe there would likely have been many more victims. I believe the offender suffered the worst injuries but I'm sure the victims will likely suffer long-term effects. 

My wife interviewed at the scene by Police and again later at our home. Offender is a mental health patient released into the community and lives in the area with his dad. Not sure what triggered him today but his dad said he's just gone for a walk. 

Never a dull moment. 

Probably find the people who beat him up will be charged with assault.

• Haha 1

Unfortunately the abysmally poor decisions made by our elected government has made everything about NEW ZEALAND worse.

Mental Health issues is huge and increasingly will get worse due to extended lockdowns, people struggling with financial and partnership issues due to the total over reaction to Covid19 mild virus.

The flu is bigger issue currently in hospitalisations and yet the effwits are still trying to get even more toxins into you.

What part  of having the shite in you weakens your immune system, do people not understand?

Edited by Brodie
  • Champ Post 1

What a tragic and horrifying incident in Christchurch. Poor victim couldn't even walk home safely after her day at work.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/129086343/womans-alleged-killer-was-in-the-care-of-mental-health-services-in-christchurch

The only two aspects we could predict was that the "alleged" offender was yet another Mental Health patient (ticking time bomb) in the community just like the Murray's Bay nutjob last week who stabbed multiple people...............and that the utterly useless Andrew Little would as he always does, duck for cover and not be available for comment allegedly because the incident is under investigation. Far koff. I believe that is outrageous and totally unacceptable. This tragedy will be under investigation long into the future. It will also be before the court and then appeal court for years to come gifting Andrew Little yet more escapes from accountability. Well past time he was shown the door. How ironic that the Government believe this man is one of their biggest hitters. Mind you, they believe the same with Megan Woods who was also refusing to answer difficult questions on housing. 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 3

2 hours ago, Walt said:

What a tragic and horrifying incident in Christchurch. Poor victim couldn't even walk home safely after her day at work.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/129086343/womans-alleged-killer-was-in-the-care-of-mental-health-services-in-christchurch

The only two aspects we could predict was that the "alleged" offender was yet another Mental Health patient (ticking time bomb) in the community just like the Murray's Bay nutjob last week who stabbed multiple people...............and that the utterly useless Andrew Little would as he always does, duck for cover and not be available for comment allegedly because the incident is under investigation. Far koff. I believe that is outrageous and totally unacceptable. This tragedy will be under investigation long into the future. It will also be before the court and then appeal court for years to come gifting Andrew Little yet more escapes from accountability. Well past time he was shown the door. How ironic that the Government believe this man is one of their biggest hitters. Mind you, they believe the same with Megan Woods who was also refusing to answer difficult questions on housing. 

Angry Andrew Little is just one of the most incompetent bunch citizens of NEW ZEALAND voted back in to control them!!

Little has achieved so much in Parliament for the citizens, like spending mega millions and lying about getting out the bodies of the Pike River mine!

What an absolute dropkick thinking this was going to happen but then the whole lot of them are just all talk and no success at anything.

Angry Andrew has no idea about anything including hospitals but that is what you get with this conniving lot of nillers.

Unfortunately having them in power when we needed intelligence is going to cost most people big time in the next year or so.

Dont vote for dickheads again!!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Angry Andrew Little is just one of the most incompetent bunch citizens of NEW ZEALAND voted back in to control them!!

Little has achieved so much in Parliament for the citizens, like spending mega millions and lying about getting out the bodies of the Pike River mine!

What an absolute dropkick thinking this was going to happen but then the whole lot of them are just all talk and no success at anything.

Angry Andrew has no idea about anything including hospitals but that is what you get with this conniving lot of nillers.

Unfortunately having them in power when we needed intelligence is going to cost most people big time in the next year or so.

Dont vote for dickheads again!!

A big part of the problem we have now Brodie is the alternative. 

Labour are the quintessential chocolate teapot. Even if the PM is a sharp cookie who cares about people, she is surrounded by people I'd be nervous about leaving in charge of a pet hamster.  Then we have National. They are now a shadow of what they once were. I have zero trust in Chris Luxon who is light years away from being authentic. He's doing a great job at the moment........of hiding who and what he is and how big religion is to him. We'd be jumping from one divisive agenda to another. We need much better options than what we have now. I don't know what the answer is but I do know what it isn't. Jacinda Ardern or Chris Luxon. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Walt said:

Labour are the quintessential chocolate teapot. Even if the PM is a sharp cookie who cares about people, she is surrounded by people I'd be nervous about leaving in charge of a pet hamster.  Then we have National. They are now a shadow of what they once were. I have zero trust in Chris Luxon who is light years away from being authentic. He's doing a great job at the moment........of hiding who and what he is and how big religion is to him. We'd be jumping from one divisive agenda to another. We need much better options than what we have now. I don't know what the answer is but I do know what it isn't. Jacinda Ardern or Chris Luxon. 

Tend to agree National are not what they used to be and thought Luxon may be the answer, however many things he has said have been flakey.

He is in favour of the jabs as he is in cohorts with the toxin makers!

The thing is if you want to live in a controlled country kf !efty Loonies then you sill vote for Labour, the most incompetent evil bunch of incompetents ever!!!

If you want  a better run country that wont have the controls that our Communist Ardern  has governed under then you will have to vote for National or Act.

Seymour is full of hypocricies but he would be better than the BS that we currently have.

The Labour Communist Party will be gone next year as people will be struggling to survive financially over the next year or so, due mainly to their incompetence.

They will blame Covid for this, but do not be sucked in by the BS as they have actually been saved by it as people thought they were keeping us SAFE FFS!

Most people have been conned by the Covid BS and shows how gullible people in NZ are!

The media under Arderns control has not shown the truth and the truth they say is MISINFORMATION!
If it is misinformation then put this misinformation up and then dispute it!

No they so t because they can not refute the truth.

The Pfizer toxins is bad for you and Ardern and Bloomfield etc. have aided and abetted this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walt said:

I tend to agree about the national party assessment. As to adern,if she really cared about people,then why has she knowingly disrupted so many peoples lives with her vaccine mandates and her rule by fear. Personally i think her actions don't match her words. And why does she feel the need to comment in such a negative way on the abortion ruling in the US supreme court. She just falls into the hypocritical group who argue for freedom of choice as far as my body,my choice when it comes to abortion, but did the complete opposite when it came to vaccines.Those arguing the other side of that are just as bad as they argue for the implementation of laws preventing abortion,while arguing pro choice for vaccines.They are all hypocrites.

Adern always gives me the impression she is auditioning for some future overseas job whenever she talks to the international media.The fact the woke media love her,says a lot,given the media is so distrusted these days.  

As to andrew little,i think he always means well,and actually is more in touch with how the average person feels,than adern is.Its just he hasn't delivered. In areas like mental health the country is so much worse off now,and it need not have been as bad.

I remember talking to a man who ran a business with 3 factories related to the building industry just after Labour got in the first time. It was a business who had 3rd and 4th generation empoyees from the same family.His assessment was i think the most accurate way to summarise the difference in the parties. He said Labour got voted in because people have the perception that national don't care as much about people,and just focus on the $,but what will happen is labour will end up spending too much and won't be able to deliver on what they promise,so people will again end up turning to national. He supported neither party,but like us,lamented the fact that you can't have a caring government who know how to keep the cheque book balanced. 

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 minute ago, the galah said:

. He said Labour got voted in because people have the perception that national don't care as much about people,and just focus on the $,but what will happen is labour will end up spending too much and won't be able to deliver on what they promise,so people will again end up turning to national. He supported neither party,but like us,lamented the fact that you can't have a caring government who know how to keep the cheque book balanced. 

Labour did not get voted in, the minister of racing put them there.

Hopefully the new minister of racing aint so stupid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Labour did not get voted in, the minister of racing put them there.

Hopefully the new minister of racing aint so stupid.

Well i voted for NZ first,knowing he would go with Labour. I always thought anyone who followed what he said over the years must have known that would happen if he had the balance of power. Seemed a no brainer to me at the time.It was all media hype to say he may go with National. The media is run by organisations with their own agendas who will do whatever they can to undermine someone with a message they don't like.

Nationals handling of the vaccine mandates and the promotion of fear was just as bad as labour. They just would have been more fiscally prudent.But of course National always put the $ first,and history shows those policies have run roughshod over the environment.

If there was one issue that i think you could sum up how poor labour is it would be the ban on live livestock exports.They decided that there was enough evidence to warrant the ban,but they said they wouldn't implement it for 2 years.They didn't have the balls to do what they thought was right straight away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

She worked in a fish n chip shop.  Also worked for Tony Blair's office as well.  She's just fluff. 

Cheers

Just as well you didnt phrase that a bit differently as in she worked on Tony Blairs orifice😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

She worked in a fish n chip shop.  Also worked for Tony Blair's office as well.  She's just fluff. 

Cheers

Not sure I would call her fluff!

She is the most dangerous Prime Minister this country has ever had and probably ever have!

She tries to portray this “ I really care” persona and yet if you have watched her Communist Rant when she continually used the word COMRADE” you would’ve realised that she was indeed a COMMUNIST!

She is now spouting off saying that a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body in regards to this abortion being legal?????

You what????

And yet this control freak has been ramming down our throats that we all have to give up our rights to choose what we do with our body, and to have her government force everyone to be injected with Pfizer shite laden with harmful toxins???

You would have to be crazy to have ever voted for this lunatic and her easily controlled nillers!

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

17 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Not sure I would call her fluff!

She is the most dangerous Prime Minister this country has ever had and probably ever have!

She tries to portray this “ I really care” persona and yet if you have watched her Communist Rant when she continually used the word COMRADE” you would’ve realised that she was indeed a COMMUNIST!

She is now spouting off saying that a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body in regards to this abortion being legal?????

You what????

And yet this control freak has been ramming down our throats that we all have to give up our rights to choose what we do with our body, and to have her government force everyone to be injected with Pfizer shite laden with harmful toxins???

You would have to be crazy to have ever voted for this lunatic and her easily controlled nillers!

Don't blame me mate. I never voted for her and never would. Never voted for Dalziel either. Both selfserving and speak with forked tongue. In the case of Dalziel, corrupt too. 

We have two people to thank for the disaster that New Zealand will face in 2024 and beyond. It will be sad and tough time for many New Zealanders who have never lived through or seen a recession. They are in for a shock and rude wake up call! Those two people: The weasel charlatan Winston Peters and the loathsome Angry Little who stood down in favour of St Ardern because he was so unpopular and unelectable. Little is a dumb as a slug but very dangerous. He and Peters have ruined NZ.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

I have a different take on the Vaccine mandates and Ardern working in a takeaway.

First off the mandate. None of us have been involved in a pandemic previously. Viruses evolve making matters tricky and potentially more dangerous as we don't know what will happen next. A leader has a responsibility to do everything possible to keep the population alive and safe. Regardless if you agree or disagree with vaccines, the scientific evidence strongly indicated the best weapon against Covid was the vaccine. What we also learned was the viral load of an unvaccinated person with Covid was higher than that of a vaccinated person. As a result, unvaccinated people were a greater risk to others including the vaccinated. In order to keep as many people safe as possible we needed to have a high percentage of the country vaccinated. To do this they needed incentives / deterrents hence the mandates. For context we need to remember it only recently became illegal to smoke cigarettes inside your vehicle with other passengers on board. The needs of the many exceed the needs of the few. Ardern did the right thing at the time for the greater good. She led the country.

Mandates are BS now but her calls are not made retrospectively. My regret is many people refused to get vaccinated for valid reasons and concerns and lost their jobs. Some of those jobs could have been done virtually. One size fits all is never the right thing to do.....but what was confronting NZ needed action devoid of ambiguity. Context is very important.

As for Ardern's role in a takeaway. It's important we see the bigger picture here or we are at risk of being misogynistic or appearing so. Did John Key have a paper run or similar as a boy? If he did would that be seen as a refection of what sort of PM he'd make many years later? Walt Disney was a writer for a Kansas newspaper but was fired for not having enough imagination....ffs.  History is full of examples where people were rubbished for their abilities to sing or act etc etc only to then become a big name in their chosen field. Ardern grew up in a rural community where jobs were likely not plentiful. As a young teenage girl she took a job in a takeaway. No sitting around looking for handouts. Not exactly an easy job either. There are a lot of things we can be highly critical of Ardern over. What she did for a few quid as a teenage girl in a rural town is not one of them.....in my opinion. My perspective may be clouded by having three daughters who all worked in the local fruit and vegie shop as teenage girls. They have all gone on to be successful including my middle daughter who is a bank manager in Sydney. 

• Like 1