Bit Of A Yarn

A free for all forum.

5 hours ago, mumbles said:

Gotta be honest and say that my wife and i both tested positive for Covid about a month ago but didn't inform the authorities.

So we aren't part of the stats.

You and most of the other guinea pig participants in the trial Mumbles!
I would say that everyone that decided that being jabbed with toxins is beneficial will test positive.

Immunity is decimated by the shite a d Pfizer know that, if it worked at all there would not need to be 4 jabs of Pfizer and still hasnt worked, quite the opposite!

New Zealanders have become easily accepting of BS!

Foster is hopeless, far too many Waikato and Aucklanders in the team and not warranted.

Forwards have no fear to other teams nowadays and were totally outplayed by the Irish!

The Barretts are soft and shouldnt be in the starting side.

Beaudan just kicks and hopes, worst first five we have had, Mounga is heaps better and Will Jordan should be at Full back!

All Blacks are going to lose in South Africa and the old boys club needs to be rid of and Robertson coach!

Too much ego at the top but they need to fall on their sword!

Edited by Brodie
  • Champ Post 1

While the Crusaders are dominant in super rugby, the very nature of the old comp, where teams sometimes from South Africa had to travel half way around the world .to play knockout matches in the dead of winter,,(don't think any other competition would have as much travel) put the Crusaders at a distinct advantage, and the present super comp without the Africans has probably distorted the strength or the lack of our super teams, some of the teams from oz and some of our own were  generally pretty average, maybe we are over estimating our player depth.

The ABs at present don'tseem to have as many top players as we believe them to be, no Dan Carter, ,Richie Mccaw, or even a Ben Smith type player, it happens from time to time, not many AB forwards who look like they are going to be greats of the game, as for Robertson or anyone else for that matter, not being coach at the moment won't do them any harm, better to let the present lot self destruct or turn things around.

On a slightly different note I see ZB won most of the awards for best radio shows, Marcus won even though he's a dork, Hosking as well,that Jim Sneddon guy on during the small hours seems quite good, Bruce Russell had a massive following,  the audience radio still generates in our society indicates the place radio still plays in our lives, there is media works and also the National programme but it's hard to attract new listeners to some of these places.

But radio is still the media for info, and  live sport as we can't sit in front of a tv all the time  (we all have to work sometimes) yet live racing has been almost demoted to the history channels, I was an avid listener of trackside radio, since it's gone I couldn't tell anyone most days where races are being run, except for our own product,(NZ) generally as habits change one just finds other things to attract our attention ,I don't really worry about it now, be nice to have a good Saturday race programme though but how many others feel the same way,  I just hate the fact that everything has to be online, sometimes we need a balance in life, the nets a great thing but does everything have to be on our devices,?

Even if trackside radio was every day now I'd only bother sometimes, most of the music stations are just that, and that's ok too but being informed and entertained is the key to producing good quality radio.

I don't even have Sky these days, don't really miss it to be honest but getting the balance with what sport you pay to watch and what's free to air is about getting programming right, Wimbledon was on prime live, women's sport seems to get a fair deal, too  , but playing the ABs matches next day seems a bit weird..

Spark sport having all the cricket online must have been a anti promotion of cricket, no reason why a half hour or something highlights on tv one at some time would benefit the game, not everyone can afford sky or spark, or the internets not up to scratch or some simply can't be bothered with technology or have the time.

Anyway as it's a free for all forum there is one or three subjects to create some comment.

• Like 2

On 23/07/2022 at 8:57 PM, mikeynz said:

While the Crusaders are dominant in super rugby, the very nature of the old comp, where teams sometimes from South Africa had to travel half way around the world .to play knockout matches in the dead of winter,,(don't think any other competition would have as much travel) put the Crusaders at a distinct advantage,

Is that the reason the Crusaders flew to Johannesburg and won the final half way round the world in 2017?

36 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

will you produce any evidence to support this?

Put it this way Ranga, everyone that I know that has tested positive  have been DOUBLE JABBED with the toxins!

The truth of the matter is that everyone that was coerced or stupid enough to be jabbed has weakened immunity plus are having health issues they did not have before they were jabbed!

Is it not interesting that the media is advertising health problems that we have not seen before on TV like Shingles and Heart Problems?

Reality is that unfortunately people are slowly going to realise that health issues are due to being injected with toxins rather than a VACCINE!

Pfizer have published a report that points out the massive no. Of issues due to be jabbed with the experimental toxins that they called a VACCINE but never was or ever going to be!!!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Is that the reason the Crusaders flew to Johannesburg and won the final half way round the world in 2017?

Sure the Crusaders are good,but  if they go to South Africa to play, they play in the day, probably sunny and warm, good for playing in, if the Africans come here they play in the cold, probably in an environment that is foreign,as in mud,  sure they are professionals but basically they probably prefer not to be here, which might be another reason why they ain't no more, not that many competitions in sport where the travel factor is so great.

Spose in some ways you could compare it to race horses, some like the dry, some the mud, wouldn't think South African rugby players would be too keen on the mud, lambs to the slaughter really.

Edited by mikeynz

Just to add, the Super rugby has existed without Africa, is it as good ?

What happens if Aussie pull the pin?

Were the Blues that good or just the best of a average bunch?

Will sacking two assistant coach from the ABs really make any difference, doesn't the buck stop at the top?

Edited by mikeynz

Does anybody here know of a funny guy from Ozzie called Rodney Rude......just see he's nearly 80, gee time must fly when having fun.

They were so poor when they were kids he had to wear a dog suit just so he could rummage around the neighbours garbage, and the only time they smelt hot food was when a rich person farted,lol.

Edited by mikeynz
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Does anybody here know of a funny guy from Ozzie called Rodney Rude......just see he's nearly 80, gee time must fly when having fun.

They were so poor when they were kids he had to wear a dog suit just so he could rummage around the neighbours garbage, and the only time they smelt hot food was when a rich person farted,lol.

G'Day Trendsetters.

1 minute ago, Rangatira said:

G'Day Trendsetters.

A bit fucked up really but funny at the time, Kevin Bloody Wilsons touring NZ again, he's about 75 , funny guy, actually a very good song writer, seen Kev 4 times, call him silly or whatever but an interesting fact is Kevs written over 200 songs, Elvis Presley actually I believe  I read somewhere wrote none, Elvis was good but writing songs is an art, 

People who produce good music and good comedy make the world a better place, not so sure about the comedy of today, though, too sanitised.

2 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

A bit fucked up really but funny at the time, Kevin Bloody Wilsons touring NZ again, he's about 75 , funny guy, actually a very good song writer, seen Kev 4 times, call him silly or whatever but an interesting fact is Kevs written over 200 songs, Elvis Presley actually I believe  I read somewhere wrote none, Elvis was good but writing songs is an art, 

People who produce good music and good comedy make the world a better place, not so sure about the comedy of today, though, too sanitised.

Living Next Door to Alan is a beauty

Mick the master farter

So we just locked ourselves down in the scrum and held each other's nose

And Mick our little hooker let  this fucking ripper go

Well it stung their nose and burnt there eyes and it even scorched the grass

And I twigged right then and there he had a double jointed arse.

You tube is brilliant, so many music, comedy clips, never would see them on tv.

On another note what a bunch of contradictory arseholes Russia are in Ukraine, don't matter what happens everybody else is wrong, they are always right, sign a deal to let the grain be shipped then bomb the port, fuckem.

12 hours ago, mikeynz said:

You tube is brilliant, so many music, comedy clips, never would see them on tv.

On another note what a bunch of contradictory arseholes Russia are in Ukraine, don't matter what happens everybody else is wrong, they are always right, sign a deal to let the grain be shipped then bomb the port, fuckem.

Do not be sucked in by the cowardly lying MSN. Anythin they say is agenda driven. Example, shingles is rising in those having been affected with covid. Wrong, shingles is rising with those that took the poison. As for the war, nothing but lies.

• Champ Post 1

44 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Do not be sucked in by the cowardly lying MSN. Anythin they say is agenda driven. Example, shingles is rising in those having been affected with covid. Wrong, shingles is rising with those that took the poison. As for the war, nothing but lies.

Problem is, what does one believe ?

46 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Problem is, what does one believe ?

The truth is out there, but not in the traditional places. You have to do your own research, and there is heaps of places to find it. You need to read everything, discount nothing, then apply common sense, something that is totally lacking in todays society.

• Like 1