Bit Of A Yarn

A free for all forum.

16 hours ago, mikeynz said:

Does anybody here know of a funny guy from Ozzie called Rodney Rude......just see he's nearly 80, gee time must fly when having fun.

They were so poor when they were kids he had to wear a dog suit just so he could rummage around the neighbours garbage, and the only time they smelt hot food was when a rich person farted,lol.

I've been on stage with him,  I did 2 limericks live.  I have all his CDs. This was in chch btw. About 30????? Years ago?? 

And on the rugby,  Marshall said on live TV the rest of the country hate the crusaders. 

Hj

10 minutes ago, Honestjohn said:

I've been on stage with him,  I did 2 limericks live.  I have all his CDs. This was in chch btw. About 30????? Years ago?? 

And on the rugby,  Marshall said on live TV the rest of the country hate the crusaders. 

Hj

John Thomas Allcock lol

• Haha 1

I've got most of Kevs CD/dvds, no CD of rude ,just tapes that may not play anymore  tapes deteriorate over time, it was funny at the time but as one gets older it loses its gloss but comedy as a rule growing up was better,  anything from Bennie Hill , Dave Allen, Dick Emery to shows like Archie Bumker,(all in the family),John Cleese, silly walks and Faulty Towers, The Two Ronnie's,  Regy Perin and the mother in law and CJ,  Dads Army,  all good stuff.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

5 hours ago, mikeynz said:

Problem is, what does one believe ?

Not much the government says!

There is just so much information out there about the Pfizer toxins and the effects of taking it into your body, but you wont see it on mainstream tv!!!
Problem is that most that  have been sucked in by Ardern and Bloomfield just do not want to believe that they have been conned and likely to have been damaged from it!

18 hours ago, Brodie said:

Not much the government says!

There is just so much information out there about the Pfizer toxins and the effects of taking it into your body, but you wont see it on mainstream tv!!!
Problem is that most that  have been sucked in by Ardern and Bloomfield just do not want to believe that they have been conned and likely to have been damaged from it!

I'm in chch and everyone I know has had covid with some having it twice. And I know a lot of people. 

hj 

28 years ago today Otago beat the Springboks to claim the Springbok head, Carisbrook was awash that day, seems after all those years thing havnt really changed much, seems despite climate change it's just doing the same as what it was doing years ago, just a thought.

7 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

28 years ago today Otago beat the Springboks to claim the Springbok head, Carisbrook was awash that day, seems after all those years thing havnt really changed much, seems despite climate change it's just doing the same as what it was doing years ago, just a thought.

Well some things have changed, Carisbrook is no more, provincial rugby is seriously declining, (like racing) but interesting when you have a weather event it's interesting that the last time it got that hot or cold was in the 60s or late 40s or whatever, it's happened before, probably likely to happen again.

7 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

I'm in chch and everyone I know has had covid with some having it twice. And I know a lot of people. 

hj 

I know heaps that have tested positive for it as well, and in 99.9% were at least double jabbed!

The jabbed always get it worse symptoms as they get weakened immunity and there ks also Breakthrough Covid from the needle.

I am a PureBlood therefore my immunity has not been compromised and no I have never tested positive to kt!

Most  I know who have been jabbed says that there js no way they are having anymore of the shite in them.

Makes you laugh when they say it is LONG COVID that is giving people the health issues they now have!!
ffs Wake Up it is from the NON VACCINE they call Pfizer!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

From Fauci's organisation the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/specific-settings/social-gatherings.html

If you or your partner have (or think you might have) monkeypox and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus:

Have virtual sex with no in-person contact.

Masturbate together at a distance of at least 6 feet, without touching each other and without touching any rash.

Consider having sex with your clothes on or covering areas where rash is present, reducing as much skin-to-skin contact as possible. If the rash is confined to the genitals or anus, condoms may help; however, condoms alone are likely not enough to prevent monkeypox.

Avoid kissing.

Remember to wash your hands, fetish gear, sex toys and any fabrics (bedding, towels, clothing) after having sex. Learn more about infection control.

Having multiple or anonymous sex partners may increase your chances of exposure to monkeypox. Limiting your number of sex partners may reduce the possibility of exposure.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Brodie said:
21 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

with some having it twice. And I know a lot of people. 

hj 

Expand  

I know heaps that have tested positive for it as well, and in 99.9% were at least double jabbed!

I have a suspicion that the Rapid Antigen Tests bought by the Labour Government return a positive to Corona viruses in general I.e. not just Covid-19.

Probably one of the reasons we don't have free access to using alternative suppliers of RAT kits.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

From Fauci's organisation the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/specific-settings/social-gatherings.html

If you or your partner have (or think you might have) monkeypox and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus:

Have virtual sex with no in-person contact.

Masturbate together at a distance of at least 6 feet, without touching each other and without touching any rash.

Consider having sex with your clothes on or covering areas where rash is present, reducing as much skin-to-skin contact as possible. If the rash is confined to the genitals or anus, condoms may help; however, condoms alone are likely not enough to prevent monkeypox.

Avoid kissing.

Remember to wash your hands, fetish gear, sex toys and any fabrics (bedding, towels, clothing) after having sex. Learn more about infection control.

Having multiple or anonymous sex partners may increase your chances of exposure to monkeypox. Limiting your number of sex partners may reduce the possibility of exposure.

I thought you were taking the piss.

You weren't..!

Reginald Perins show was rather unique, especially Doc Morrisey, 2 aspirins fixed everything, and of course the mother joke.

Smith and Jones with medical watch clip , very funny, Griff Reece Jones these days does travel programmes,.

Archie Bunker  along with married with children  probably the best comedy's from USA, interesting reading about Carrol O Connor who played Bunker was a regular church goer, maybe some of Archie's views weren't his but he played the part well.

The dumb and dumber clip  saw that the other day, seemed pretty funny  Jum Carrey, great actor.

Comedy and music two passions of mine, mostly older stuff, NZ has produced some great music and comedy  in the past, Fred Dagg, when you watch it now it's rather juvenile, my thoughts only,was funny then though, ,  never forgot the time he had his tv on and he had a vase with a couple of ferns for a aerial, brilliant. Seemed a simpler life those days.

• Like 1

Watching the games on Prime, all women's sport, those  Sri Lankan sevens player need to improve, I(a lot) I reckon there is a bias towards females as in sport on free to air, , right now we have cricket following the women's sevens, some of these sports have their own competitions, personally I think the Olympics and the Commenwealth should be more for individuals, not professional team sports, don't really bother me but just a observation.

Might be early in the day so maybe other sports ain't got going yet, don't know.

Edited by mikeynz

1 hour ago, mikeynz said:

Watching the games on Prime, all women's sport, those  Sri Lankan sevens player need to improve, I(a lot) I reckon there is a bias towards females as in sport on free to air, , right now we have cricket following the women's sevens, some of these sports have their own competitions, personally I think the Olympics and the Commenwealth should be more for individuals, not professional team sports, don't really bother me but just a observation.

Might be early in the day so maybe other sports ain't got going yet, don't know.

Agree, rugby sevens, netball etc seems to be odd being at the Commonwealth Games.

This inclusion of women in sport is just WOKE BS!

World gone mad when women want to be paid as much as the men!!

Too many women doing interviews and presenting mens sports on TV .

Women refereeing rugby league, gone too far now!

What next there will be men playing netball!
Great that women are playing their various sports and a few sports are worth watching including  beach volleyball!

However they do not bring in the sponsorship amounts that mens sports bring in and never will.

Women’s rugby and cricket aren’t really worth watching but each to their own.

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Agree, rugby sevens, netball etc seems to be odd being at the Commonwealth Games.

This inclusion of women in sport is just WOKE BS!

World gone mad when women want to be paid as much as the men!!

Too many women doing interviews and presenting mens sports on TV .

Women refereeing rugby league, gone too far now!

What next there will be men playing netball!
Great that women are playing their various sports and a few sports are worth watching including  beach volleyball!

However they do not bring in the sponsorship amounts that mens sports bring in and never will.

Women’s rugby and cricket aren’t really worth watching but each to their own.

Ive said it before that Netball coach getting a dame hood or whatever was a joke, no doubt an achievement to win the world title or whatever it was but they only needed to win two games, maybe if you did it 3 or 4 times might be different, knighthoods are for exceptional people, Shadbolt getting one is too, strange thing is men do play Netball and beat the world champs most times.

Richard Hadlee is one deserved of such recognition,exceptional over decent period of time, one thing irritates me in cricket everyone is a batter, batsmen sounds right, even batswomen but they are separate entitys, i dont mind womens sport in any way but they all need to stand alone, not piggy back off the male version, just the same as harness racing is harness racing and galloping is galloping, racing is one sport where men and females compete together, would the cricketers or the rugby girls compete with men, i doubt.

Would that lard arse Serina Williams be able to or would have been able to compete, shes fucked now against Jockeyitch and Nadal over 5 sets, silly question really, simple answer.

The euro womens soccer final is on tomorrow, Germany v England, 91000 apparantly at wembley,  expected, fine just same as for other sports its supply and demand, England play the old enemy, Germany, England usually bottle it in big games,clubs out of England are a bit different as they are mostly full of overseas players.

Edited by mikeynz